X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

It seems that Taiji passed away...........

Wick · 38681

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: July 17, 2011, 11:00:37 PM
lol, what a nice idea, in deed

btw: I´m off now. I have to go and help a young mother giving birth to her baby tonight, one left and someone new will arrive....................................................................

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: July 17, 2011, 11:10:08 PM
lol, what a nice idea, in deed

btw: I´m off now. I have to go and help a young mother giving birth to her baby tonight, one left and someone new will arrive....................................................................

Good luck - let us know how the delivery goes :)

shane140

Reply #62 on: July 17, 2011, 11:45:05 PM
Yoshiki on twitter:Everybody... be strong... 人は生きなければいけない.....

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: July 18, 2011, 12:02:19 AM
so this is confirmed now t_t  Still, it's too hard to believe in what has happened, cause his life really seemed to come to normal.
RIP, Taiji, hopefully you are in a better place now....

ps: I do not think Yoshiki should say smth. I mean - I'd HATE to spend my time online in order to tell about the death of a friend\acquaintance of mine. It's just terrible and beyond expression T.T

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #64 on: July 18, 2011, 12:03:48 AM
RIP

Pony rocks!

Offline vayz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • My kinda music
Reply #65 on: July 18, 2011, 12:47:36 AM
Farewell Bass Master.

Rest in Peace.

Somehow, I was hoping for another Taiji showing at the Summer Sonic.. now that hope can never be...

Goodbye, Bass master...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:49:33 AM by vayz »

Offline sora2252

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • twitter
Reply #66 on: July 18, 2011, 04:13:29 AM
I learned some of my tapping techniques from watching Taiji. He'll forever be remembered in this life. Now he and hide can rock God. Rest in piece Taiji.

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: July 18, 2011, 04:28:46 AM
I have not logged on here in several months, but a few minutes ago I was on Facebook and saw an update from Yoshiki that said to be strong. The comments under it from fans all said rest in peace....So i came here, knowing that X-freaks would, as always, have the latest news.
!!
I could not believe what I read...I could not help but think of hide while I read all of these comments and articles...Part of me still will not believe....I have started crying for him, for his family, his friends, and yoshiki. This was a tragic loss. Taiji will be missed.

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: July 18, 2011, 04:33:51 AM
I have my glass filled with memories of my first days of knowing X.  The prowess of every member mind staggering...

I drink my drink tonight to you, Taiji.  Though you never knew my name and probably had no idea how vast your reach was, rest well in knowing that you will not be remembered for a single foolish decision- although it was your last.  I drink to your talent, to your mistakes, to your triumphs, to knowing that you helped contribute to one of the world's greatest bands with one of the world's greatest talents.

Rock on, desperate angel.

Offline Alice

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 07:37:22 AM
Taiji... why? Thank you for everything. Rest in peace, bass master.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 08:17:15 AM
This still feels unreal. R.I.P Taiji, one of the greatest bassist I've ever known.

PARTY HARD

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: July 18, 2011, 12:34:09 PM
anybody out there who knows or has the lyrics of Wish by Taiji with Heavens, can´t find them nowhere. Please post them here or PM me.
ThanX in advance

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: July 18, 2011, 02:14:32 PM
I'm inconsolable, what horrible and tragic news. My condolences to his loved ones. RIP Taiji

RIP

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: July 18, 2011, 03:51:04 PM
Less than a year ago I saw him perform with X Japan in Yokohama.  RIP.

We are X!!!!!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: July 18, 2011, 05:05:12 PM
Even a day later I still feel so numb about it. It doesn't feel real...

Offline autumnglitter

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: July 18, 2011, 07:00:55 PM
It's so hard to believe.

Sayonara, Taiji-san. Domo Arigattou.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: July 18, 2011, 08:13:44 PM
I think now I'm becoming conscious of what has happened. Yesterday it seemed too unrealistic..

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: July 18, 2011, 08:14:09 PM
Less than a year ago I saw him perform with X Japan in Yokohama.  RIP.

oh Tanabata, you lucky one

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: July 18, 2011, 08:47:16 PM
I still cannot believe it... It's weird that it doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would. Almost feel guilty that I don't feel so bad. :/ Maybe then if I saw some video or something more about it I would really realize it. I think that deep inside I know he is dead but still cannot really believe it. It feels so weird! D:

We're X!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: July 19, 2011, 05:14:00 PM
Any word or news about his funeral service yet? I assume the service will be private.

>~X~<

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: July 19, 2011, 05:40:45 PM
Any word or news about his funeral service yet? I assume the service will be private.
I think we have to be a bit patient, could be there is an investigation, because he died in a hospital, but he injured himself in a jail, don´t know how it is for the U.S., I know for Germany if a prisoner is able to hurt himself during castody, the employees have to explain a lot, so may be we will get further information

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: July 19, 2011, 06:43:54 PM
Yes, there should be an investigation because he sustained his injuries while he was in custody. Also, his management has some explaining to do about the fact that he didn't have a lawyer. They didn't hire one for him. He had a court appointed public defender. WTF!  >:( Actually his management team is yet to make an official announcement. This fact was pointed out on TSP's website, where they stated that they have been waiting for an official announcement form Taiji's management  however, it was not forthcoming therefore they chose to post an obituary for Taiji.

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: July 19, 2011, 09:26:51 PM
Yes, there should be an investigation because he sustained his injuries while he was in custody. Also, his management has some explaining to do about the fact that he didn't have a lawyer. They didn't hire one for him. He had a court appointed public defender. WTF!  >:( Actually his management team is yet to make an official announcement. This fact was pointed out on TSP's website, where they stated that they have been waiting for an official announcement form Taiji's management  however, it was not forthcoming therefore they chose to post an obituary for Taiji.

I think perhaps time was an issue in regard to the court appointing a lawyer, he faced federal charges and had an immediate court hearing. To get someone over from Japan or anyone else for that matter in such a short space of time would be problematic.

Also, not in relation to Palma's post - but I'd like to clear up a few things I've read in some of the terrible pieces of journalism spat out by the English-language press in regard to Taiji's death.

1) His outburst on the plane was IN NO WAY linked to Taiji's epilepsy, as some sources have claimed. He did not have a fit. Mark Hanson, Taiji's appointed defence, stated that Taiji "wasn't angry at anyone, he was angry at himself" and that furthermore he stood a "good chance of getting out".

2) Taiji's death was caused by brain injuries suffered by oxygen starvation due to his suicide attempt whilst in detention. His death and his injuries HAD NOTHING TO DO with him being restrained whilst on the airplane as some sources have suggested.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: July 19, 2011, 09:59:26 PM
ThanX Beauty/Broken for clearing up, I do agree, his behavier doesn´t look like an epileptic fit, normally people during a fit aren´t able to kick or to clap or what ever purposefully, and as far as I know did he took medicine against his disease, so it´s unlikely that that was the reason for what happened at the plane,
and btw. the lawyer makes a good impress to me, I was very hopefull when he announced the Taiji got good chances to get free and will taken to a local family, that´s why it´s that outrageous what happened...
and yes I´m also waiting for an offical statment from his management

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: July 19, 2011, 10:15:46 PM
I can barely believe this, wow, haven't been online in a few days but I saw Yoshiki's twitter posts and wondered what was wrong. I can't think of anything to say other than he'll be missed, bye Taiji, you rocked.

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: July 20, 2011, 02:57:30 AM
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:59:01 AM by elanor »

Offline IronMaitallica

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: July 20, 2011, 04:28:12 AM
I haven't been here a while, I just heard the news. And he was only 45, it's a damn shame.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: July 20, 2011, 09:49:15 AM
REST IN PEACE...MY FRIEND... お前の分まで頑張るよ...安らかに眠ってくれ...
Yoshiki over Twitter about 55 min ago

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: July 20, 2011, 11:04:09 AM
found this http://rocknewsdesk.com/world-news/tribute-to-second-x-japan-suicide/2569/,

but still nothing about the funeral

I wanted to know something about his funeral also

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: July 20, 2011, 11:55:27 AM
Beauty/Broken, thanks for explanation. Well, it's naive of me to wait for the truth from the press 'till we get an official statement of the management -_-