Sander · 8953

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
on: June 11, 2011, 10:02:58 AM
Hello, two important things!

First, I have implemented this new beautiful theme, designed by our lovely AsukaMiyu. I originally planned to reveal this along with the website, but I haven't been able to finish it in time due to university (it actually just needs some texts to be written about the band members, if anyone wants to help in the future, feel free to email me on admin[at]x-freaks.com). So I'll let you enjoy it now! :)

Second, I'm leaving tomorrow early morning (4:30AM London time) on a trip through Ukraine, Moldova, Romania and Bulgaria (bus to L'viv, then train to Odessa, then hitchhiking with a friend) for two weeks. On June 27th I'll take a plane from Istanbul to London for the London and Paris X Japan concerts. During those 3 weeks I won't be able to be online (maybe only a little in London & Paris if someone lends me his/her laptop :) ). After the Paris concert I'm flying home for two days and on July 4th I'm being drafted to the Estonian Defence Forces for 11 months (mandatory for men up to 30 years old here) to learn how to shoot a gun, crawl around in a forest for a week and guard the president (the corps I'm joining is also the Presidents personal guard unit). During those 11 months I will only be able to visit the forum briefly every few days (more on Sundays though).

Now, this won't mean this forum will close! No way! I'm leaving a few people here who can delete spambots and keep an eye on things (admin AsukaMiyu will lead the forces from today!). But in the long run they'll also need some help. So, whoever is interested in helping out as a moderator, contact me by PM! I'll look over the applications before I leave for the army, that means you have three weeks to think over it. If you are coming to the London or Paris shows also, you can contact me there (you'll recognize me by a white flag with the new X-Freaks logo on it).

I'll check the forum a few more times before I leave, so feel free to ask any questions while you can! But until then, it was a pleasure and see you again, basically, in a year!

Hypno aka. Sander

PS: I might change my username (Hypno) to my real name (Sander) on the forums soon... Hypno is just so... 2005 :)

This is my administrator color.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 10:07:44 AM
...what...anarchy!? NO ANARCHY UNDER MY STRICT REGIME!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

*kicks everyone who doesn't behave*

anyway, have fun on your trip and at the military :P I really hope people will behave cause i'm not sure how much time I will have to keep your forum clean LOL

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 01:37:36 PM
oh wow! Have fun on that trip and at the concerts! This theme is really different, I was surprised when I signed on and BAM! new theme. :D haha. Nice job!

I would volunteer to help out but I'm afraid that once school starts up again I would only be able to log on and not be as active as I am over breaks. :c

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 03:08:53 PM
I could hardly recognize the forum ^^"
It would be nice if you meet some X fans here, in Ukraine during your trip, cause it seems to me that there is hardly any -_-'
Anyway, have fun on the trip and at the concerts, and good luck at the military!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 08:12:12 PM
was different like

I could hardly recognize the forum ..... :)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 08:22:49 PM
juhuuuh, Anarchy ;D
 AsukaMiyu, please, let´s do, just a bit only about 24 hours a day
if some help is needed, I can try, never done something like that before in a forum, that´s why I´m not sure :)

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 11:00:34 PM
waaaaaaah too bright!! *eyes pain*

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 11:28:42 PM
I like it! Nice change.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 11:29:19 PM

wearing my sun glases at night....  8)

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 11:31:46 PM
@ myuu: same here) I guess I have to get used to that bright theme. *needs some sunglasses too*

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 11:36:47 PM
@ myuu: same here) I guess I have to get used to that bright theme. *needs some sunglasses too*
let´s ask Toshi if he would like to share some of his with us

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 11:55:13 PM
I really like the new theme! :D So bright~ <3 Somehow it even feels easier to read now. :D

Maaybe we'll see at the concerts, I'm coming to London and Paris also. :)

We're X!

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 01:08:40 AM

wearing my sun glases at night....  8)

Oh man! It is bright! It's so shiny now! Thanks for the new design!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 01:29:14 AM
If you like the old theme more you can still change it back from your profile options :)

This is my administrator color.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 05:29:58 AM
that´s just really cool, so I can switch between the themes, one for the daylight and one for the nighttime :D, thanx
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 03:57:00 PM by elanor »

Offline andi3

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • KARMIA
Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 08:55:11 AM
This theme is so much better! The old one hurt my eyes while reading long posts so much I didn't come here very often just because of that :D

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 11:26:14 AM
Greetings from Sander, he's on his way to Romania now...! :D

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...