• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki's new XM radio show, "Yoshiki Radio"

ForeverFades · 46146

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: September 26, 2011, 03:56:19 AM
YOSHIKI post it today on twitter

"I'll be recording Yoshiki Radio tonight!! http://bit.ly/em1pHb これからYoshikiラジオの収録だよI'm gonna talk about the Latin America Tour!南米ツアーのことしゃべるよ~"

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: September 27, 2011, 06:41:14 AM
awesome meaning in a few days Im listening to his thoughts on what he went through in Latin America and if his head still hurts lol.

Welcome to Yoshiki Radio we own all countries now

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: October 02, 2011, 12:26:49 AM
Argentina radio Interview-Yoshiki
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBdUx4OMixM[/youtube]

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: October 03, 2011, 03:21:36 AM
Well, yet again ANOTHER fail...tonight's episode of Yoshiki Radio aired an hour early without ANY heads up so pretty much 99% of everyone who waits one month to listen to it, MISSED IT! I swear anything X Japan related is cursed with bad luck. I'm glad as fuck I don't pay for SiriusXM and that I use fake e-mail accounts to make free trials with once a month to listen to the show. What a pathetic service.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: October 03, 2011, 09:24:20 AM
I feel really sorry for Yoshiki now, nobody deserves that much bad luck. I hope Sirius will air it again, this time with the correct time ...

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: October 03, 2011, 09:52:53 AM
anybody recorded it and can share it with us?

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: October 04, 2011, 02:06:19 AM
Street Team of Brazil
released a set list of radio YOSHIKI
yesterday

set list
Pantera - This Love
Queen - We Are the Champions
X JAPAN - Jade
30 seconds to mars - the kill
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Pink Floyd - Time
Aerosmith - I don't Want To Miss A Thing
Metallica - Enter Sandman
X JAPAN - I.V
Nine Inch Nails—Closer

http://twitter.com/#!/XJapan_BrST
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:05:08 PM by rafaelo »

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: October 04, 2011, 11:30:50 AM
Jade again? *sigh*

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: October 04, 2011, 11:43:49 AM
Jade again? *sigh*

hey, that´s the last hit, brand new, he would like to make it known ::)

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: October 04, 2011, 01:25:54 PM
You guys are the ones always complaining that Yoshiki doesn't do enough promoting of X in the states. Well, there's your promotion; people are just finding this show for the first time this week, can't not play some new-ish X.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: October 05, 2011, 05:55:02 AM
Catch an encore of Yoshiki Radio this Saturday 9pm PT/12am ET. (saturday night going into sunday). Yoshiki from the band X-Japan does an east meets west thing musically and plays bands you're probably familiar with and some from japan that you might not be

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: October 06, 2011, 01:26:18 AM

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: October 19, 2011, 10:04:57 AM
Yoshiki attends SiriusXM's 'One Night Only' at Studio 54
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/129608621

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: December 01, 2011, 09:18:14 PM
The program Yoshiki SiriusXM Radio, with host YOSHIKI, ends its season with the Christmas holidays and New Year. Return with new programs for 2012.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: December 04, 2011, 05:17:55 AM
The program Yoshiki SiriusXM Radio, with host YOSHIKI, ends its season with the Christmas holidays and New Year. Return with new programs for 2012.

I just saw that too. So I guess all that means it could potentially start up again in January? I also found something else that I'm not too happy about. Apparently "later this year" The Boneyard channel, which Yoshiki Radio is hosted on, will become "Ozzy's Boneyard" - it will replace The Boneyard. There will be specials hosted by Ozzy and his family + personal stories about his career.

Well, great. Just when I thought no more ignorant and rude people could possibly get in the way of Yoshiki's show. Remember what Howard Stern said about Yoshiki? Personally, I can't stand Ozzy or his fucked up family so hopefully Yoshiki's show gets moved to another channel or something because I guarantee they will make fun of X Japan and Yoshiki due to how ignorant they are.

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: December 04, 2011, 10:53:29 AM
Yoshiki in a radio show is ridiculous. Why instead of hosting an useless radio show with his Michael Jackson voice, he simply doesn't focus on his fucking band and release the album?

He should be more musician and less popstar.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: December 04, 2011, 03:53:32 PM
Yoshiki in a radio show is ridiculous. Why instead of hosting an useless radio show with his Michael Jackson voice, he simply doesn't focus on his fucking band and release the album?

He should be more musician and less popstar.

I sort of agree, however, unfortunately with the general Western mainstream mindset, having your own radio show on something like SiriusXM shows you're pretty big which will sort of break down that first wall a new listener may have. I agree, many episodes have been pretty shitty and his whispering voice kind of needs to stop unless he wants people to think he's some sort of child molester LOL. I'd rather have the album in my hands now than all of the previous Yoshiki Radio episodes combined, I agree but where I do see benefit is the opportunity to gain more fans in North America, which is arguably their toughest market.

Fans in South America go nuts about them, Europe the same, Asia no different, but in North America it's like they're underground - in fact 90% of the people who went to the Toronto show in 2010 were asian! haha. So I understand why Yoshiki is so determined to make more a stance here. Unfortunately there's a lot more he could do to make that happen and I DON'T mean the damn comic-book with Stan Lee...sigh. Here's an idea, Yoshiki and management: RELEASE A NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DVD AND SHOW HOW BADASS IT WAS...I'd say that would have more pull than anything else. Get the album out there in physical format, in big box stores across the nation, don't settle for a fucking digital release only. Do both, but make sure it's out in stores with a display or something. He's got the cash, I don't see why he wouldn't.