Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London - June 28th

Sander · 95050

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I ordered from seeticket too and haven't received yet.
Don't worry everyone there's still over a month to go ^^' i'm sure witchy godmother hide will make sure everyone's tickets arrive! (nobody can tell what PV i've been watching ¬¬; )

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline Fanyare

• View Profile
I asked Seetickets about the ticket delivery, and their answer was:

"Due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unable to get tickets to you
by the date of the show. We are advising you that your order will be
available for collection from the venue box office at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
on the day of the performance from 1900 hours."

And I live in Finland. In the mail there were also some instructions on collecting the tickets. But I'm confused, cause 1900 hours is the time when the doors open for X, and it'd be nice to have my tickets by then... :o

Jamais on ne pourra toucher
Cette peau de plastique
C'est toute ta fierté

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
hm, that's odd, my seetickets page just says they're waiting for tickets to be delivered to them from the event organiser. *emais them*

I really hope concert gremlins haven't struck before the band are even here.

Offline hugs

• View Profile
new here, hi! Just received a text message from ticketmaster saying my tickets have been dispatched, they say within 5 days delivery. Can't wait!   

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Mine came last week! Whooo! Bring it onnnnnnn

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
Also...if  there's anyone with an extra ticket, I'm still looking for one...for my friend who's joining on the trip to London... ~~ I've seen one  for like 100 bucks....but.... yh, that's pretty expensive...although of course it's sold out. Anyhoez.... ~ plz let me know

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I think you can buy a tickets from here? I don't know how reliable that website is but it looks good to me. o.O

We're X!

Offline sweet_junkie_girl

• Asylum Inmate and General Loon
    • View Profile
    • The End Of Art Is Tea
I cannot wait for this concert. I've been waiting to see X live since they cancelled Paris in 2008. ;D I can't decide whether to bring my camera and document as much as possible or leave it at home and just let the experience wash over me ;D what a wonderful dilemma to have! :)

~~~~
I am a Moonchild. Who are you?

http://the-end-of-art-is-tea.blogspot.com/

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
you might have trouble with a camera, depends on the specific rules for this concert but at most other jrock gigs they're banned, feel free to correct me if anyone knows better ^^;

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
I don't know how it is handled in the UK, but in Germany they are pretty picky about cameras during concerts of japanese artists. On another note, it didn't look as if it was a problem during the US/Canada-Tour.

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
My ticket was bought via Seetickets and I too haven't received it yet, even though it was ordered on that Friday when the sale started.  Hopefully we'll get them in the post soon *crosses fingers*

I rememeber when Gackt was in London we weren't allowed to use cameras to take photos (some fans were very sneaky though).  Staff were very strict and kept a close eye on everyone from upstairs. 

I think cameras are ok in general, unless it's stated very firmly by the venue that it's not permitted at all.  It would be a shame if we were not allowed to take photos of X Japan this coming tour because I want to capture them during their explosive performances.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 04:13:58 PM by vash-chan »

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
here in the Netherlands...they're all ANAL about cameras.... you'll get kicked out of the show if you take pictures.... xD

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
My ticket was bought via Seetickets and I too haven't received it yet, even though it was ordered on that Friday when the sale started.  Hopefully we'll get them in the post soon *crosses fingers*

Contact them and ask if they shipped the tickets. I had that same issue with the Utrecht-tickets where they were sent back, after the german postal-service said 'Yeah, adress is wrong.' (what was bullshit by the way). So maybe yours where also sent back.

Offline Tordek42

• Absolute Destruction
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Music
I ordered with Seetickets too and I checked my order status on their site and it says they're waiting for the tickets from the promoter. Normally with them tickets arrive between 1-2 weeks before the gig.

This is my moderator colour

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I rememeber when Gackt was in London we weren't allowed to use cameras to take photos (some fans were very sneaky though).  Staff were very strict and kept a close eye on everyone from upstairs. 

I think cameras are ok in general, unless it's stated very firmly by the venue that it's not permitted at all.  It would be a shame if we were not allowed to take photos of X Japan this coming tour because I want to capture them during their explosive performances.

Usually the camera policy is listed on the venue page but I can't seem to find anything. I've emailed the venue about cameras and i'll post here when they reply.
Of course if they do say no some people choose to be sneaky and take a camera, thats everyone's choice but you do risk being kicked out of the gig. I dunno how strict security's gonna be at this venue but security can be very strict at Jrock gigs so it's better to err on the side of caution.

Also- think I mentioned this further up but I emailed seetickets a couple of weeks ago and they said they don't usually dispatch tickets until the week before the gig.

Also Also- I hope no-one thinks i'm being a know-it-all, just trying to make myself useful, let me know if I get annoying  :P
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:42:40 AM by SephiValjean »

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
...Singing the songs of angry men, it is the music of the people who will not be slaves again...

Sorry, totally unrelated, but what can I say.  I love Les Mis. >P

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
The venue said non-profesional cameras were allowed as long as the artist doesn't say otherwise, you think they'd know that kind of thing -_-

Offline janetan

• View Profile
Hello all,
I'm really keen to get three tickets for the London show.
Anyone still has tickets for 28June, shepard's bush?

Thanks!

Offline Conscript

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I just noticed on this page: http://www.kililive.com/shows/
"X-Japan (plus guests Japanese Voyeurs)"

Looks like there's guests :o

sigsig・∀・

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Who are the "japanese Voyeurs" and how are they going to be a part of any of this? I don't want anything other than X happening during this concert, maybe these guys are an opening act for the band.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:59:14 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
... ... okeeeeeeeejjjjj.....

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
It can't be worse than the Vampires Everywhere band they had in the US... Right...?

EDIT: And I don't think they are, quite the opposite: http://www.myspace.com/japanesevoyeurs
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:09:40 PM by Hypno »

This is my administrator color.

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
I remember seeing Japanese Voyeurs pop up in various London newspapers and magazines in the past but I've never listened to their music.  Now I gotta do my homework ^_^;;

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
I like the sound of this band, they're okay. A ton load better than VE anyway!

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
,,, the weird thing is... Yoshiki didn't mention it...and...the date isn't on their(JV's) site either... at gigs.. but, that could just be me not being  used to this whole phenomenon of bands playing before/after .... O.o at least not with jrockconcerts xD

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Why do I get the feeling they've been added as a support band simply because they've got 'Japan' in their name? :-p

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
... yh... same feeling here..

Offline UVER

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, i won't be able to go to the london show so im selling my ticket at the same price i bought it.

Here's the topic : http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6067.0

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
From Yoshiki

"Really busy, getting ready for the Xjapan world tour! We'll do our preproduction in London! リハーサル, ロンドンでするよ~!"

I'd prefer it if the London concert was as relevant and good as the rest of the concerts Yoshiki, thankyou.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
What does the quality of the London concert has to do with them doing the preproduction (I think he means rehearsal) in London? Don't see the link.