• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

what does your username mean??

hyderix · 21634

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: July 14, 2009, 06:28:55 PM
Obi is a nickname that I have for more than 10 years, i got it when we played starwars and 325 is just a random number i always use.

Offline Eos

• Rookie
  • I'm not that Complicated, just M!zzundaztood!<3
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: July 15, 2009, 03:07:28 AM
Eos the Greek Goddess of The Dawn

Whether its real or truth in a dream its still pointing my mind...

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: July 25, 2009, 08:10:23 PM
Mine is kind of neat XD I have a series of books that I'm writing that is called "Rain", and they have a lot to do with angels, thus the "Seraphim" part, a seraphim being one of the highest order of angels. It's very far from being done but it has a special place in my heart ^^

If you could have told me anything...you would have known what love is...

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 06:14:03 AM
I wanted something based off of Elizabeth Bathory.  And my friend and I always had a weird inside fantasy about her daughter that was born than adopted and never seen again.  So there's some unknown Bathory bloodline out there that's completly unknown. 
And at the same time we have a small bit of european blood from our grandmother, and apparently that comes from an unknown bloodline, and since I love Elizabeth Bathory it's a small fantasy that I could possibly be decended from her through a secret bloodline.
Hence=Blood of Bathory

Love it!

besides, Mrs. Hayashi would be way too fangirl...lol

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline Sweets

• View Profile
    • Sweets' Deviant ART
Reply #64 on: August 07, 2009, 03:02:59 AM
My username is a nickname I got from a friend, some one I really respect and look up to. I drew a sketch of a photo of him and sent it to him ages ago, he told me I was a Sweetheart. Then it just got shortened to Sweets and it's stuck since, nine times out of ten when he speaks to me he calls me Sweets.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: August 07, 2009, 07:07:08 AM
my name Deny , i love X , so = denx. no meaning after all

Ex denxdenx

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 09, 2009, 04:52:53 PM
my name is simply because, not only do i love the song Pink Spider, but because of hide as well.

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #67 on: November 09, 2009, 04:56:05 PM
there is an ice cream place called Cherry Berry, and they have really good frozen ice cream, i also love panda bears just like yoshiki, so i thought about changing it to "beary". 5-20 is may 20th, my birthday. and i just HAD to put x in my username!!

Offline StarWarsArtist

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 22, 2012, 12:50:07 AM
StarWarsArtist...pretty self-explanitory! haha I'm a freelance illustrator and these days, now that I've done a few official gigs for them, am technically an official Star Wars artist because of that. I've worked on a few other properties as well, including sketch cards for Marvel's upcoming Avengers movie, but Star Wars is always my main focus. =)

IWillBeAStarWarsArtist.blogspot.com
xjapanrox.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #69 on: January 22, 2012, 08:15:44 PM
My username is pretty simple to explain.

Kurenai = X Japan's song "Kurenai" (The first X Japan song I ever listened to), also "dark red" is my favorite color.

Akari = "Light/bright" (originally taken from part of a line from Dir En Grey's song "Ain't Afraid To Die")

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #70 on: May 30, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
*reviving old topic*

Soooooo newer forum members... I would like to know what your usernames mean or if they have any meaning at all. Want to explain? ^^

As for my username... I just really like the japanese female name Kasumi. Not much of a meaning behind it. Oh but it does mean something like "dust"... so yeah.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Teemeah

Reply #71 on: May 30, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
My name is my real name, Timea, which I attempted to phonetically write out for a foreign penpal a long long time ago in high school, and I started to use it as a nickname on the internet. lame, I know. LOL :D

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #72 on: May 30, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
This is what my username means

positively unsure。

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: May 30, 2018, 11:21:42 AM
Funny thread! I have no idea what my username means, though. I picked a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away  8) ). Since Matsumoto was Hide's last name, I supposed I got it from there - appropriate, much!

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Teemeah

Reply #74 on: May 30, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
Funny thread! I have no idea what my username means, though. I picked a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away  8) ). Since Matsumoto was Hide's last name, I supposed I got it from there - appropriate, much!

matsumoto means "base of the pine tree". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsumoto_(surname) There is also a city in Nagano by this name.

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: May 30, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
I chose random letters and the year I was born lol

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: May 30, 2018, 07:33:42 PM
I've been a fan since 2007 but for a solid year (maybe more?) between then and now I completely stopped listening to their music and checking on them, including fan conversations and the like lol... then something really harsh and chaotic happened in my life several years ago and I put a CD I'd burned Art of Life onto yearrrs before that on in my car. That started my journey back into X Japan. Hence, "returner."

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: May 30, 2018, 10:00:32 PM
My username is basically from one of my real names. I have 3 names, one of them is Friderika (everyone uses this one), and the other one is Alexandra.  Literally noone uses this one, but back then when I was really into anime, I wanted a cool sounding username. We often shorten Alexandra to "Sandra", "Sandi", "Sasa", so for some reason I picked "Sasa",and put "sama" at the end because it sounded cool LOL  ;D

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: May 31, 2018, 06:51:56 AM
I suppose it's not too hard to figure out where my user ID came from.  LOL.  A mixture between the song, LEMONed I Scream and hide's store,
LEMONeD Shop.   ;D

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone