• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN's world tour plans for 2011

AsukaMiyu · 174289

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: May 06, 2011, 04:11:34 PM
@ andy. jetzt wohl ja
got the same mail like Ashemanu, seems that the concert won´t take place, so we have to send the tickets back :'(

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: May 06, 2011, 06:09:49 PM
NO concert in Köln?? oh, what a pity =( I believe there are many X-fans in Germany.... Hopefully other shows will take place without any difficulties

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: May 06, 2011, 06:34:04 PM
NO concert in Köln?? oh, what a pity =( I believe there are many X-fans in Germany.... Hopefully other shows will take place without any difficulties
yes. Berlin is confirmed

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: May 08, 2011, 10:17:54 PM
I'm very happy they are finally coming to Mexico.....tomorrow I'll get my tickets *-*

In dazzle, I was ready to be destroyed under the power, was invisible.
When I saw the truth, I heard my ghost cry...

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: June 08, 2011, 04:31:03 PM

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: June 08, 2011, 08:37:24 PM
Xjapanmusic.com has a new front page now, based on the tour and buying tickets.

Offline Conscript

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: June 08, 2011, 08:56:46 PM
Xjapanmusic.com has a new front page now, based on the tour and buying tickets.

"Jade coming soon"
Can't wait ;D

The site looks way better than the old one imo. Especially the jade background artwork.
Think i'm gonna use it as my desktop or ipad background  ;D

<nitpicking>
They spelled Utrecht wrong on the splash...
</nitpicking>

sigsig・∀・

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: June 08, 2011, 10:00:35 PM
Wait, now it seems they've decided to put the site back to its original design, but they're in the middle of doing it so everything's messed up. I liked the new design...

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: June 08, 2011, 10:19:15 PM
now it works properly :-)

shane140

Reply #400 on: June 08, 2011, 10:25:20 PM
Liking the new site alot. sample of the final mix of Jade is up too I see.

edit: lol at the profiles,one or few paragraphs for other members, Yoshiki: huge wall of text, typical  :P XD
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:27:40 PM by shane140 »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #401 on: June 08, 2011, 10:34:41 PM
I liked the site :D :D
is wanted to ask a question
as it does to join the fan club blue blood
anybody here is this fan club
thanks

http://www.xjapanmusic.com/street-team/

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #402 on: June 08, 2011, 10:38:00 PM
The website still looks screwed up for me, weird.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #403 on: June 09, 2011, 10:36:06 AM
http://www.xjapanmusic.com/timeline/

What the...why are Vanishing Vision and Blue Blood listed as if they were only released in 1998? Someone's done gone screwed up.

Also, so those profile descriptions are horrible, Yoshiki needs to show more respect to his friends, I'm sick of him trying to be the center of attention.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:39:38 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #404 on: June 09, 2011, 11:40:28 AM
Good the site has been updated, although there are still some mistakes to fix (like the Blue Blood, Vanishing Vision thing).

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #405 on: June 09, 2011, 01:45:59 PM
and also , where is the live album for XJapan returns and 1994 concerts? (release on around 07 or 08? correct me if i m wrong?)

nice to see the updates

http://www.gomerch.com/shop/body.php?module=product_details&pid=3611&id=108
this one is good, i like it, but i hope they put hide name as well  ;D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:57:54 PM by denx »

Ex denxdenx

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #406 on: June 09, 2011, 02:11:29 PM
I like the Spike Tee as well, especially cause hides name is NOT on it :D

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #407 on: June 24, 2011, 08:37:11 PM

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #408 on: June 25, 2011, 05:08:20 AM
X JAPAN 2011 World Tour Goes to Asia & North America
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/x-japan-2011-world-tour-goes-to-asia-and-north-america::7504.html

I'm liking the sound of "another North American tour is in the works, with stops already confirmed in Texas, California, and CANADA!!!!" Better be Toronto or Montreal they're playing! I never thought i'd ever get to see them perform once, now I might be seeing them twice!! :)

>~X~<

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #409 on: June 25, 2011, 06:10:35 AM
X JAPAN 2011 World Tour Goes to Asia & North America
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/x-japan-2011-world-tour-goes-to-asia-and-north-america::7504.html

I'm liking the sound of "another North American tour is in the works, with stops already confirmed in Texas, California, and CANADA!!!!" Better be Toronto or Montreal they're playing! I never thought i'd ever get to see them perform once, now I might be seeing them twice!! :)

Yea that is very interesting for us Canadian fans. It seems very obvious at this point that they will return to North America, since Yoshiki has said so numerous times this past month during different interviews. This interview from JrockRevolution has Yoshiki mentioning another full-on world tour for next year (2012) depending on the success of the various locations they will be playing over the next few months. For us North American fans, it doesn't seem like we will get them back until November since they plan on doing South East Asia AFTER South America, which carries on into mid September. Just my speculations on the whole thing. Would rather not have to wait for X Japan in the cold weather/snow but I'd do whatever it took.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #410 on: June 25, 2011, 06:51:29 AM
http://www.xplosion-online.com/index.php/en/interviews/49-x-japan/322-yoshiki-interview-on-23rd-june

New yoshiki interview, he's talking about the world tour plans as well and gives us some idea of how deciding on concerts works.
(might be helpful for the people who always spam yoshiki saying "WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE!?!?!?!?!" >_<)

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #411 on: June 25, 2011, 07:01:13 AM
http://www.xplosion-online.com/index.php/en/interviews/49-x-japan/322-yoshiki-interview-on-23rd-june

New yoshiki interview, he's talking about the world tour plans as well and gives us some idea of how deciding on concerts works.
(might be helpful for the people who always spam yoshiki saying "WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE!?!?!?!?!" >_<)

"Interviewer: Will it be composed of only new songs or old songs as well?

YOSHIKI: I would say 50% come from our old hit songs and 50% completely new songs. JADE is one of them and then there will be some that you’ve never heard.
"

Completely new songs? Awesome stuff!

>~X~<

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #412 on: June 25, 2011, 10:16:14 AM

"Interviewer: Will it be composed of only new songs or old songs as well?
Completely new songs? Awesome stuff!

We already know unless they're planning to have a fifteen track album (way longer than any of their previous albums) that there's no way they're going to put new songs on there that none of us have heard before, there's no room for them. I reckon he worded that incorrectly and we're just going to get Scarlet Love Song which wasn't previously announced.

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: June 25, 2011, 02:13:24 PM
Unless they re-record Scarlet Love Song with English lyrics, there's no way it'll be on the album. But I think you're right, I very much doubt there's going to be any material we've never heard before.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #414 on: June 25, 2011, 03:11:00 PM
Sugizo was composing a song for X, right? It could be just that one

hi there

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #415 on: June 25, 2011, 08:41:13 PM
As I dont know what other place to put this, and it doesnt warrant its own post as its only small, you know what really fucks me off?

Yoshiki posted up on his facebook/twitter about the setlist already being done but was open to suggestions.. yet some of the facebook comments I saw where "please play jade!! please play I.V.!!" WHAT THE FUCK?!

Those songs, and most of the new songs they've done, are guaranteed. Thats almost as stupid as saying "please play X!!". Rant over :D

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #416 on: June 25, 2011, 08:44:42 PM
Could everyone here who has a twitter respond to Yoshiki's comment section with 'Blue Blood'. I say Blue Blood as that's the only "old" song that Yoshiki will be willing to play.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #417 on: June 25, 2011, 08:50:18 PM
Could everyone here who has a twitter respond to Yoshiki's comment section with 'Blue Blood'. I say Blue Blood as that's the only "old" song that Yoshiki will be willing to play.

Or Orgasm, i'd love for them to play Orgasm outside of their Japan gigs!

>~X~<

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #418 on: June 26, 2011, 05:58:18 AM
Orgasm + Ode to Joy, THAT! ;D

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #419 on: June 26, 2011, 10:39:04 AM
I do like Easy Fight Rambling and Silent Jealousy, but I think there´s no chance