• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

"Blue Blood" ~ Official X Japan Fan Club

mC · 17120

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: September 28, 2010, 10:52:11 PM
Question: Do you HAVE to invite people in order to register? I tried to register but I skipped the invites and even though it didn't tell me that registering failed it didn't tell me anything else either and I never received any confirmation email.

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 07:36:20 AM
Question: Do you HAVE to invite people in order to register? I tried to register but I skipped the invites and even though it didn't tell me that registering failed it didn't tell me anything else either and I never received any confirmation email.

Try inviting people then, maybe it works only that way.

PARTY HARD

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 07:46:53 AM
Huh? I invited people aswell, but I didn't get anything. oO;
Well, I think that none of my invited reached their destination, though... the form seems to be messed up, noone I asked, got the mail and only one of my test-mails to myself arrived...pfff :/ Too bad you can't show your own status without searching the whole ranking, which seems to be only the first entries now...

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 08:57:13 AM
Right now you can only invite people, there are no other features. I imagine they will get launched soon enough though, the contest itself ends on Oct. 11th.

This is my administrator color.

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: November 09, 2010, 05:29:08 AM
Aren't the results supposed to go online in, like, 2 days?  November 11th if I recall, right?

...I really need to know who won... >P  The suspense is killing me for some reason.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 07:04:13 AM
Sadly I think that we'll have to wait a bit longer, like with everything to do with X :P But we'll see!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 02:21:46 PM
Aren't the results supposed to go online in, like, 2 days?  November 11th if I recall, right?

...I really need to know who won... >P  The suspense is killing me for some reason.

Forever, I'm sorry but I think you cheated your ass off on this contest :p like come on. 622 referrals...making e-mails much? How do you even HAVE 600+ emails to contact...

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 06:34:04 PM
^Someones jealous....:P

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 07:27:29 PM
^Someones jealous....:P

I'd only be jealous if they won. I'm more trying to make a point of playing fair in the contest which I have a hard time believing they are.

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: November 17, 2010, 07:45:47 AM
I won.

I'm serious.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #40 on: November 17, 2010, 08:06:30 AM
If that is so, then congratulations! What did you win?

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: November 17, 2010, 08:10:59 AM
The grand prize.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Offline Chocolate

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Anime Empire
Reply #42 on: November 17, 2010, 08:13:42 AM
Waaa~, congrats! :D:D:D
By the way, if you don't mind the question, how many entries did you have? XD

「人々はもう手の中に居る」

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: November 17, 2010, 08:14:52 AM

That's why I'm completely and utterly confused by this, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth! I feel quite lucky.

CharonCaori

Reply #44 on: November 17, 2010, 08:25:24 AM
THIS IS STILL SO AWESOME! AAAH! =D You are SO lucky!

Offline Chocolate

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Anime Empire
Reply #45 on: November 17, 2010, 08:28:04 AM
Wow, you definitely are lucky!!!
I imagine the shock of the people with hundreds of entries :D
Anyway, congratulations again! ^^

「人々はもう手の中に居る」

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #46 on: November 17, 2010, 08:31:26 AM
You lucky bastard! Congratulations again :P

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 09:27:58 AM
Congrats! Keep us updated! :D

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 12:56:51 PM
Congratulations Sai!!! You are so lucky. I had a feeling these people with hundreds of entries wouldn't win! Because the way that the contest is set up, in my opinion, if you invite 400 people let's say, but only 30 of them would take you with them, you might have 400 more chances, but 370 less chances because these people are creating ballots as well. So it wasn't ENTIRELY to your advantage to get a gazillion referrals, unless you're sure they would take you with them if they win. I mean it was still probably the best way to go, but it wasn't without consequences.

Anyways skjfhkdghdfg! This is great. Please tell us what happens!!

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: November 17, 2010, 01:12:07 PM
My brother won something too.  congratz sai!!

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: November 17, 2010, 04:54:30 PM
As being second place in the rankings- and being in cahoots with 3 other people on that thing and accumulating over 1/3rd the entries in that contest- congratulations. =D

You have my envy, but beyond that, X is a band that anyone should be fortunate to meet.

Congrats again. :3

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: November 17, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
I still call bs on your Forever, I don't care lol. If you can explain how you truly have 600+ emails in your contact(s) list then I may believe you... glad you didn't win. Congrats Sai! I hope you get to meet them! Show them how much North America loves X!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:16:06 PM by Feudal »

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 17, 2010, 06:20:28 PM
You may feel free to call BS all day long, and I encourage you to do so. =D  And I wonder what you claim you "don't care lol" about since you seem to be the only one who is making comments about my rank.

I can just imagine you waiting by your keyboard just waiting for me to reply just get a jab in about being glad I didn't win. >3

However, that's way besides the point here.  We have a clear and joyful winner and let's not soil the joy by being retrospectively petty, shall we?

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 17, 2010, 06:30:38 PM
Your lack of answering my initial question still leads me to believe you did not participate in an honest manner. Therefore, I'm glad you didn't win :) I congratulated Sai, the lucky winner and wished her good luck. Don't be so such a snarky *$%^

shane140

Reply #54 on: November 17, 2010, 06:37:58 PM
Wow, congratulations! :D

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: November 17, 2010, 06:56:01 PM
Congratulations to Sai and the brother from Anna!!!
Please tell us all about the happening afterwards!

I couldn't have a chance to win, because though I posted the news on the forum from that Blue Blood fanclub, I forgot to play the game.... Damned!!!!  ;D

People don't be angry to each other, this leads to nothing...

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: November 17, 2010, 07:04:21 PM
Hey, guys! No getting angry at one another! You'll make me feel absolutely dreadful. :(

I like when everyone is nice and doesn't eat each other's heads for breakfast.

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: November 17, 2010, 07:06:26 PM
Not angry, just amused by the "Internet Tough Guy" here. =P  And whether or not my friends made a few extra accounts to help assist in the venture (many of whom already having 10+ accounts)- which Feudal will hopefully appreciate in knowing how I got so many ballots- is entirely moot because I didn't win, after all, and hold no ill-will toward the lucky lass.  Hopefully you won't mind burying the hatchet and let this go.  Don't even know why you called me out to begin with, it really wields so very little in the end.

All I'll say on the matter, therefore ergo hence forth by proxy in lieu yadda yadda malarky butter, and am quite glad that someone from this board won and will undoubtedly have a blast at the CD release party. ^_^

Sai- don't feel bad at all!  I'm stoked you won.  =D I did what I could considering it was a drawing, but hell, it was a drawing after all.  =P

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 17, 2010, 07:13:48 PM
You know, this totally makes me feel like a bit of a butt-head for my anger earlier in the thread. I found out why I was getting hundreds of emails from you-- my account kept bouncing the emails from one account to the other. I actually had to go and disable a bunch of things on them, because all three of my accounts (my college email, my personal email, and my dork email (Which was the one I was signed up for the contest with)) kept bouncing the emails to one another. That's what I get for having them all ping messages to each other-- a headache. I kid you not, it took two days to clear out and I must have had something like 500 or 600 invites. I was about an inch from killing something.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 17, 2010, 08:28:16 PM
internet tough guy? yea that really makes a lot of sense....good one. In my opinion, there is nothing to "bury"...I said what I thought about the matter and you're trying to make me look like a bad guy. Also, about your friends making a "few" extra accounts...HAH let's not exaggerate it, right? I've ran the results of the contest by a number of people, all who see it impossible to honestly get that many. These are the reasons why I called you out because I can't stand people who are dishonest. I truly think the organizers of the contest removed the top 4-5 people on the list from the draw because it's quite unbelievable, especially Trendyham...

Sai, don't feel bad about winning...it's not because of you that I'm arguing.