• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ Roseland Ballroom, New York - October 10th

Sander · 60893

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 08:27:27 AM
That's good because I'd be pissed if the VIP peeps got to meet the band because there were no VIP tickets when I ordered

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 09:40:49 AM
Agree, Biz.

Offline hanakirei

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 03:53:14 PM
Thirded. I'd be really ticked off.

CharonCaori

Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 10:13:46 PM
Me too... Although I might give in and get a VIP ticket anyway, if that was the case... maybe someone could ask ticketmaster to change the tickets or if they know what's going on (I doubt it, though)...

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 02:11:13 PM
Good news. ITS CONFIRMED! My tickets have been ordered (that was the first thing, damn impulse buys!), my flights and hotel have been booked and my comic-con tickets have been booked. see you guys in NYC!!! I'll be there from the 7th Oct - 14th Oct. Cant wait!!!!!! :D

Offline jasonclarkkent

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 12:45:07 AM
Got my tickets and plan to be there!!!  Yoshiki better store some energy since this will be the last show of this leg of the tour! :P

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 07:29:31 AM
;D I got one ticket thanks to one of my two besties, so hopefully all three of us will see you guys there.
for now I have to get working on a small gift for Toshi. Is anybody else planning on giving him anything? (or trying to give him anything, lol) It won't be anything huge, perhaps just a drawing and some candies in a small packet. :3

Offline hanakirei

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 06:37:32 AM
I want to try and give Toshi something. Or at the very least rouse the crowd to sing 'happy birthday' to him when he comes out or something, hah.

Offline hanakirei

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 04:23:58 AM
So who's camping out? And given that we've heard that VIPs were allowed into LA's venue earlier, any word on if Roseland's VIP is a similar deal?

CharonCaori

Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 04:43:22 AM
I'm really considering camping out, even though I'll be staying with my boyfriend in the city... And I really don't know about the VIPs. Someone should call the concert hall...

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: September 26, 2010, 04:54:43 AM
I'm really considering camping out, even though I'll be staying with my boyfriend in the city... And I really don't know about the VIPs. Someone should call the concert hall...

This is a good idea, I will call tomorrow and let you know what I find out.

CharonCaori

Reply #41 on: September 26, 2010, 04:58:08 AM
Thank you so much. =D I think it just lets you into a special VIP section and bar beside the stage, but I'm not sure...

Offline hanakirei

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: September 26, 2010, 05:10:47 AM
Thanks for offering to check for us! ^^ Score.

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 08:40:31 PM
Just so you know I haven't forgotten about calling, I keep calling and no one is there. I'll keep trying and let you know when I find out.

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 08:46:31 PM
I just got off the phone with representatives from Roseland who explained to me that she was not aware of what the differences are between the two types of tickets. She explained that it's livenation and the band that decide those types of things and that she couldn't give me any information as to what one ticket got you vs. another.

So we're back to where we started I suppose.

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 09:04:24 PM
It doesn't matter at this point because the VIP tickets are sold out it looks like.

I would, however, like to put out a call to see if anyone has any extra VIP tickets. I'd be willing to pay good money if anyone has them. Please let me know!

CharonCaori

Reply #46 on: September 28, 2010, 12:43:38 AM
Thanks so much for checking for us. I wish the band's management was being a little more clear about all this... it sort of sucks for the people who ordered tickets before the VIP ones came out...

Offline dirufxxer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: September 28, 2010, 02:03:47 AM
actually i just got off the phone and the lady told me that the VIP ticket include what was listed (private cash bar, stage access) and  might have separate lines with additional things :D. I was able to buy 3 VIP tickets 1 day after they were released so there should of been about 20 VIP Tickets

CharonCaori

Reply #48 on: September 28, 2010, 02:49:00 AM
Only 20? That's not worth worrying about, then. I was worried I'd be camping out most of the night and then end up with a really crappy place in line. I hope those tickets were worth it. Thanks for letting us know!

Offline dirufxxer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: September 28, 2010, 03:17:34 AM
Only 20? That's not worth worrying about, then. I was worried I'd be camping out most of the night and then end up with a really crappy place in line. I hope those tickets were worth it. Thanks for letting us know!
oo your a VIP too? whats your seat number on your ticket

CharonCaori

Reply #50 on: September 28, 2010, 03:28:05 AM
No no, I'm not I'm not. Haha. I bought my ticket before they announced VIP seats. I was just worried there would be tons of VIP people taking up all the places in front. =P I'll be camping out instead.

Offline dirufxxer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: September 28, 2010, 03:43:32 AM
No no, I'm not I'm not. Haha. I bought my ticket before they announced VIP seats. I was just worried there would be tons of VIP people taking up all the places in front. =P I'll be camping out instead.
lol are you going to see the band Vamps the day before? Also, the VIP line is a 50-50 chance of happening but i don't really care because we get to go near the stage either way  :P BTW i just saw some pictures of Pata and Yoshiki with a few fans at the Wiltern so possibly I might get to meet them if they feel like it seeing us

CharonCaori

Reply #52 on: September 28, 2010, 03:49:07 AM
lol are you going to see the band Vamps the day before? Also, the VIP line is a 50-50 chance of happening but i don't really care because we get to go near the stage either way  :P BTW i just saw some pictures of Pata and Yoshiki with a few fans at the Wiltern so possibly I might get to meet them if they feel like it seeing us
Yep, I'm going to hang out at NYAF, go to VAMPS with a friend, go home and shower/change, and probably go back to the ballroom to wait at around 3AM. I guess it'll depend on when VAMPS finishes.

Are you seeing VAMPS too? Unfortunately, it means I can't go to Yoshiki's panel at NYAF/NYCC, but I'll just watch it on youtube later, I guess.

You have to tell us all about your VIP privileges after the show, okay? =P We can all be jealous.

BlueRose

Reply #53 on: September 29, 2010, 06:14:35 AM
Hey everyone!

I will be driving with my friend (who won't be going to the concert but is nice enough to help me) to NYC from all the way in Ohio about 10 hours away. We will arrive sometime Saturday and I really want to see if I can camp outside the venue. I would be alone so I am nervous doing it.  I am also wondering, because I am dressing up how that would work out. I would have to find someway to do my hair and makeup.

Also, if I could hook up with anyone camping that would be great!

Offline stormrider81

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: September 29, 2010, 12:41:57 PM
Well, I have tickets but cant go now because of work. So, I have 2 tickets for anyone that needs them. I 'll sell them cheap so they are not wasted. Email me! Thanks

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #55 on: September 30, 2010, 12:21:26 AM
An interview with Yoshiki in the Jersey Beat - http://www.jerseybeat.com/xjapan.html

This is my administrator color.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: October 03, 2010, 12:15:50 PM
Hey everyone!

I will be driving with my friend (who won't be going to the concert but is nice enough to help me) to NYC from all the way in Ohio about 10 hours away. We will arrive sometime Saturday and I really want to see if I can camp outside the venue. I would be alone so I am nervous doing it.  I am also wondering, because I am dressing up how that would work out. I would have to find someway to do my hair and makeup.

Also, if I could hook up with anyone camping that would be great!

I love X JAPAN but I also love sleeping in a bed so I wont be camping out. I will however, be getting there very early on sunday morning (around 9am) so I cant help sorry!

CharonCaori

Reply #57 on: October 03, 2010, 07:04:53 PM
I think I'm going to go to VAMPS, go home and shower/change, and then I'll probably be back outside the venue by around 3-4AM. However, I have a backup plan (boyfriend's house), since I'm a little wary of camping out in NYC. I'll probably only go if there are other people there already. The good thing about NYC, though, is if it starts getting a little sketchy, I can just hang out in a diner or something until 5 or 6AM.

That area is generally pretty safe, but I've never been there late at night before...

I'm sure dressing up won't be a problem. You could just get someone to hold your spot and go change in a public bathroom in Rockefeller somewhere.

If you get too scared to camp out alone, I could PM you my cell phone number or something, but I don't know when I'm getting there. You'd probably be better off making friends with some of the people in line. Stay safe! I'll see you there, I'm sure!

And only one more week! I can't wait!!

Offline lunatic_high

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: October 03, 2010, 10:39:19 PM
I'm so excited! This is gonna be the longest week of my life. And it looks like the weather here is FINALLY gonna clear up just in time for the concert. It would have sucked if everyone had to wait outside all day in the rain.

I was planning to get there at noon but I'm starting to think I might have to get there a bit earlier.  To everyone who's going to be camping there through the night have fun and be safe!

Slightly OT but if any of you campers get hungry in the middle of the night, there's an amazing chicken and rice cart located on 53rd st and 6th ave x) .

Offline dirufxxer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: October 04, 2010, 12:17:48 AM
I hope we get to sing Happy Birthday to Toshi that would be the best part of the concert :D