• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Taiji met with Yoshiki the other day

Guest · 4432

shane140

on: July 16, 2010, 03:05:11 PM
Thanx for all your birthday messages.

I feel very greatful

I went to see my old sworn friends yesterday

It's been a while since I last drank with these guys.
We talked about our stories in the past.

I even took a shower at 4:30pm and even used hair treatment
just to see them

To make it simple...I was nervous

But friends are great afterall

Can't believe they still remember the story when
I forgot to close the tooth paste cap

Old friends call me in my first name

without any honorific title but with respect

I felt that I wanted to jam with these friends from my old times.

Credit goes to Buzzymusic from Xboards.

The toothpaste cap story tells us it's Yoshiki and other X members for sure.  Wouldn't it be amazing if Taiji came on as a guest for a song or 2 at the lives in August. It's called the "Night of reunion" after all! ;)

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 04:19:02 PM
thanks for sharing, shane :)
never heard of that toothpaste cap story.. could you make a short summary if it's not too much to ask for? :D

edit, just found that over xboards:
- Before he joined, Yoshiki and him lived together. Yoshiki said he had to ask Taiji to put the cap on the tooth paste tube every single morning

nice :D

I felt that I wanted to jam with these friends from my old times.

wtf! I can't believe that this is regarded to yoshiki and the others.... really.. that's too unbelieveable to be true.
If I see them one more time together I will go crazy as shit! you can count on that.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:33:03 PM by myuu »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 05:53:19 PM
X Japan with guest guitarist Taiji !!!
Finaly Voiceless Screaming and Desperate Angel!!!
Dream dream  :D
It could be possible I think. Why not?
In that what he wrote there, he can only be speaking of ToshI, Yoshiki and Pata. I know that history of toothpasta.
Voiceless screaming with Sugizo on violin and Taiji, Heath and Pata on guitar!!! YEAH!!!

Offline purplexpride

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 06:47:13 PM
The story about the Toothpaste cap couldn't be any whom but YOSHIKI. They lived together at the beginning of X. Becoz of toothpaste, Taiji was kicked out of Yoshiki's room. *LOL*

The Night of Reunion will be really great!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 09:05:07 PM
Anyway I'd be careful with this. He didn't say it was really Yoshiki. Taiji is a musician after all and touring here and there so i think it is really possible that there could be a story with other friends, as well.
I also would like to see if it was Yoshiki and the others. But I think it is said too much to say 'it's definitely him', because if Taiji wanted to let his fans know who it really was, he would have said it.

But who knows... maybe we can keep up hope and have the possibility to see Taiji together with X on stage again.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 05:32:00 PM
Anyway I'd be careful with this. He didn't say it was really Yoshiki. Taiji is a musician after all and touring here and there so i think it is really possible that there could be a story with other friends, as well.
I also would like to see if it was Yoshiki and the others. But I think it is said too much to say 'it's definitely him', because if Taiji wanted to let his fans know who it really was, he would have said it.

But who knows... maybe we can keep up hope and have the possibility to see Taiji together with X on stage again.

I'd be similarly cautious, especially given Taiji's near resentment about taking about X or X Japan recently.

Offline tank

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 05:49:48 PM
"Taiji's near resentment about taking about X or X Japan recently?"

Did he mention anything on this recently?

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 10:11:42 AM
Well, basically there is the impression that he's not very happy to talk about X and its members. That is, he seems to still reminisce about the past until he left X but what comes after that he doesn't wanna have to do anything with. Kinda like 'i'm done with it'. He doesn't even follow what they're doing recently.
Some of us were kinda shocked about what he said in this interview and speculated about whether it was just a matter of interpretation from japanese to english or whether he really meant it like this. We discussed about it here.
It looks like he's still somehow hurt about what happened 18 years ago, but come to think of it, he attended the 13th hide memorial such as the X members did and who knows, maybe there's a little chance that he happened to talk to the X members again.
If that also applies to the day he talked about in his blog - that only know Taiji and his 'old friends' alone, though.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 10:18:13 AM by Maverick »

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Snapback

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 11:00:53 AM
According to Cloud Nine's myspace, Taiji is going to be a special guest during the Yokohama shows! It also mentions Heath is still going to be the bassist. ahh i wish i could go!!

Credits to www.myspace.com/cloudninetokyo

and

theotheteast.net