• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

toshi current hair style

denx · 5876

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: June 06, 2010, 01:06:28 PM
i dont really like his current hair style, i prefer his hair during reunion concerts or dahlia tour final / last live, not too long, not too short. during tokyo dome world tour may  2009, toshi hair looks sucks, lol  ;D  just my personal opinion, hope toshi fans wont feel offended :P

Ex denxdenx

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 01:27:09 PM
Honestly, as long of his hair style don't disturb his voice and his character...It is last of my worries!!!

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 04:15:55 PM
I think Toshi looks hotter now than EVER before.  So, I cannot agree with you.  Sorry.   ;D  I thought he looked really daggy (that's Australian English for "uncool") during the Last Live.  So unflattering.  I do have to say, though, I'm still wondering about the white jacket he's taken such a liking for recently....

We are X!!!!!

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 07:56:07 AM
I have no problem with his hairstyle either ^^ Shoulderlenght suits him well, imo.

Offline eda

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 10:01:27 AM
He is perfeck in every hairstyle but the most beatiful :P was that hairstyle that he had in "Hamlet" hehe and in 89/90 years dont know when exactly :]

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 12:10:05 PM
His current hairstyle is probably as long as it is in order to hide the fact that he's thinning. All of the X guys are in their 40's now - from the obvious looks of things I would say Sugizo has been the lucky one in having not lost any of his hair yet XD

Offline Wakyan*

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 02:46:02 PM
My favorite hair style of ToshI's had to have been in '93-'94.

I love ToshI as a blond!  8)

Although, it really doesn't matter as long as it doesn't look like it did at the Countdown Gig back in 2008/2009.
It looked horrible IMO.

Stop my tears. Stop my loving. Kill my memories.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 03:15:03 PM
LOL the countdown gig.... I had to laugh everytime I saw Toshi there :P
*cough* poor guy... v_v

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 11:28:52 PM
My favorite hair style of ToshI's had to have been in '93-'94.

Haha, that's what I called his 'Tarzans look'  ;D

I think Toshi looks hotter now than EVER before.
: I agree with that!

And for the white jacket: I like it, don't know if it is from Naoto design or other, but if he don't want it anymore, I want it. I will color it in deep-red (wine colour), and it is the perfect jacket for me!!!Secondhand  ;D

shane140

Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 11:30:12 PM
Sorry to dig this thread up again, but If you look at this picture that I recently posted in the bad pics of X topic:

Then you can clearly see his hairline has receeded quite a bit. Yet on recent photos, his hairline is more or less "normal" and looks like it was brought forward , and it's led me to  think that Toshi is wearing a wig or artificial hair of somesort. Either that or his hair has grown back by it's own accord (maybe stress was  making it fall out) or by some remedy been used.

I know i'm thinking way too much into this and looks aren't everything but, I was shocked by that picture and never noticed before.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 11:32:27 PM by shane140 »

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 12:55:16 AM
Sorry to dig this thread up again, but If you look at this picture that I recently posted in the bad pics of X topic:

Then you can clearly see his hairline has receeded quite a bit. Yet on recent photos, his hairline is more or less "normal" and looks like it was brought forward , and it's led me to  think that Toshi is wearing a wig or artificial hair of somesort. Either that or his hair has grown back by it's own accord (maybe stress was  making it fall out) or by some remedy been used.

I know i'm thinking way too much into this and looks aren't everything but, I was shocked by that picture and never noticed before.

I think his hair is wet in that photo. His current hair is definitely his own, but his hair-line has receded noticably. His hair since X Japan reformed has always had a fringe and has been combed/blow dried forward as to conceal it.

It's completely normal for a man of his age, he's lucky to have as much hair as he does for his age. Pata's hairline is almost non-existent, Heath has thinned on-top and Yoshiki's hairline is also starting to disintegrate (despite his best efforts to hide it with his blow-dried center parting - although Yoshiki is more likely to get a hair transplant or toupee than sport a skin-head any time soon, especially given the noticeable cosmetic procedures he has undergone on his teeth and face since X Japan split up XD).