• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN New Album(When??)

SUG!ZO · 85253

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: November 30, 2018, 12:01:40 AM
While I agree there aren’t any excuses any more, I thought the last performance was good and sadly Pata is the one that can’t really play well anymore.

I don't even say the last performances were bad. They were good. But they were just "technically" good.
Somehow the "feeling" was different.

And the Makuhari Messe concerts were still forcing too much hide. Apart from Drain, which should leave the setlist as Toshi clearly can't sing it since the reunion, there were the Hurry Go Round and the worst part, hide voice recordings on Week End. Not only unnecessary but those awful recordings from the Last Live with the drums leaking behind. And this recording being loudest than everything.

Yoshiki just forgot how to be a musician and just wants to exploit his drama and everything is about his past.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:49:35 PM by Joker »

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #211 on: November 30, 2018, 09:06:43 PM
I don't even care if it sucks at this point. I just want a damn album.

#metoo

positively unsure。

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: December 29, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

via discord

positively unsure。

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #213 on: January 02, 2019, 12:56:58 PM
The above gif seems much more appropriate than I thought...

Dear X Freaks here is something for you to discuss! Since our dear Sue (pt_93) keeps molesting Yoshiki on various platforms, he eventually decided to answer her about one of the most asked questions here on xfreaks.

Thoughts? Feelings? Let them all out. I wanna hear.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:58:45 PM by Kasumi »

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: January 02, 2019, 01:35:26 PM
I think the least we deserve is to know the reason for this. Seriously, so many things have been said, I just don’t think he’ll ever release it.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: January 02, 2019, 01:37:16 PM
Maybe he lost the key for his zip file... oh, or it was stolen from his car!

positively unsure。

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: January 02, 2019, 03:35:00 PM
Should have hit CTRL+S before your computer crashed, Yoshiki.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: February 09, 2019, 05:32:24 PM
Since the new album is completely done and it's been a couple of month, any news?

Would die to listen to Beneath the S.K.I.N. Studio Version.

positively unsure。

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #218 on: February 09, 2019, 08:36:42 PM
Keep dreaming sweetheart.  ;D :P

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: February 09, 2019, 10:11:19 PM
The above gif seems much more appropriate than I thought...

Dear X Freaks here is something for you to discuss! Since our dear Sue (pt_93) keeps molesting Yoshiki on various platforms, he eventually decided to answer her about one of the most asked questions here on xfreaks.

Thoughts? Feelings? Let them all out. I wanna hear.

According to this, never

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: February 10, 2019, 02:08:02 AM
*throws hands up and falls out of chair*

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: February 13, 2019, 12:41:06 PM
http://www.digitaljournal.com/entertainment/music/yoshiki-of-x-japan-talks-future-musical-inspirations-technology/article/543038?fbclid=IwAR0Mc6Ocg7iT8bvxK0UT1moJXIMyRY_lRZNiHkMKriEtCZa1u3L7KjpB_3U

Yoshiki of X Japan talks future, musical inspirations, technology

"Japanese musician and composer Yoshiki (co-founder of the metal band X Japan) chatted with Digital Journal about his plans for 2019, as well as performing at Radio City Music Hall. Yoshiki also spoke about the digital transformation of the music business.
On February 6, as Digital Journal reported, Yoshiki performed with best-selling soprano at the iconic Radio City Music Hall in New York City. "I have played Madison Square Garden with my band X Japan and I've performed concerts at Carnegie Hall as a solo classical artist, but playing my composition 'Miracle' here at Radio City Music Hall with Sarah Brightman is definitely one of my most exciting moments. I'm really thankful to Sarah," he said.

On his plans for 2019, Yoshiki said, "X Japan's album is actually completed. It took over 10 years to record, so I'm looking for the perfect timing to release it. Also, it was just announced that I'm working on the score and theme song for the new xXx 4 film starring Vin Diesel. There are other exciting projects lined up, too, but I can't really talk about them yet."

In regard to his musical inspirations, Yoshiki draws from his life experiences and his loyal fan-base. "I take my inspiration from life, from everything all around me. I also take inspiration from my fans," he explained.
On his dream collaboration choices, Yoshiki revealed that at the moment, he is working on great music with his friend, Marilyn Manson."

Ugggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. well.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: February 13, 2019, 01:50:24 PM
"I have played Madison Square Garden with my band X Japan and I've performed concerts at Carnegie Hall as a solo classical artist, but playing my composition 'Miracle' here at Radio City Music Hall with Sarah Brightman is definitely one of my most exciting moments. I'm really thankful to Sarah," he said.

Says it all.  X Japan was nothing to him compared to Sarah Brightman.  SMH @ Yoshiki.  Fuck off!

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline hatsor

• Administrator
  • Rookie
  • Without music, life would be a mistake.-Nietzsche
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: February 13, 2019, 01:57:15 PM
On his dream collaboration choices, Yoshiki revealed that at the moment, he is working on great music with his friend, Marilyn Manson."

This is also quite sad because I bet we're gonna see Yoshiki with MM sooner than we'll see anything X related...

I know not what tomorrow will bring. - F.P.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #224 on: February 13, 2019, 02:02:18 PM

This is also quite sad because I bet we're gonna see Yoshiki with MM sooner than we'll see anything X related...

Sorry to disappoint anyone but I can't stand MM!  >:(

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #225 on: February 13, 2019, 05:01:14 PM

Sorry to disappoint anyone but I can't stand MM!  >:(
That's alright! I am also unhappy to hear these things from Yoshiki... new stuff with MM (what about X?), Sarah Brightman is his new fav (what about X?)... and so on. I am NOT going to read the full interview. That was enough already.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: February 13, 2019, 10:50:04 PM
*Waits patiently for Returner to post a full page reply about how we're not being fair to Yoshiki*

Wake up, apologists. We've just heard it straight from the horses mouth. X Japan is secondary to Yoshiki now. We've known this for a long while but now we have proof. The part that makes me laugh is that he wants to wait for "the right time" to release the album? I'm sorry, what? Is there supposed to be like a particular month where X Japan just magically becomes relevant again? Has Yoshiki completely lost it? You put an album out and tour with it simultaneously. Yoshiki's forgotten what it means to be a true artist and he's contradicting himself. It's like he's "waiting" for a perfect storm of things to happen so that the album is as much of a hit as possible. REAL artists don't care what other people think so much so that they will employ such a convoluted mind set.

AS I SAID A LITTLE WHILE AGO. RIP X JAPAN.

Thanks.

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: February 14, 2019, 03:16:27 AM
Yup, exactly right, Feudal. Besides, some people act like Yoshiki is the only that ever had problems, everyone does but they still have to work and that's not an excuse for all the lies and bait. Yoshiki shared this article on Facebook and 80% of the comments are people upset, disappointed or just saying they gave up, there're a couple of Yoshiki's fangirls saying that if we don't support 100% we are not real fans and he doesn't owe us explanations, etc. and I want to say some of the points that were made by me and the other 100 people. I mean, it's ridiculous that people actually say stuff like "It takes 9 months to make a baby, so it can take 9 years to make an album".

Sorry for the long ass post but I thought some of these were interesting, proved a point, etc.

-  i meant no disrespect, this is the first time in ever that i replied to a post on Yoshiki's page. But telling people to reconsider their words before they speak and insulting them in the next sentence isnt practising what you preach. We've all been waiting for ages, but his tactic of baiting and baiting without giving is a bad one. At a certain point your public will get tired, restless and walk away. That is both known in marketing and psychology. It's how human nature works and won't lead to the intended result if practiced for too long. There are people voicing that fear and it might not be done in the best manner, but it is their right to do so, blocking them would create a negative ripple in a public that is already feeling negatively influenced by the marketing practiced towards them.
Best actions could be; releasing something new (music), keeping quiet about it for a while or giving the slightest bit of transparency about the situation to try and regain faith and respect from your audience.  Then again I also know that Japanese culture works different than ours and that you don't speak out against someone you look up to and remain quiet about your opinions if they might influence the harmony of others in the public negatively. However as an international artist, your fans from different countries might have different ways resulting in what we now witness.
And this also show the effect people might have on each other as a group and on Yoshiki as a person. This effect devastates me, i love Yoshiki's work and would love to hear more, but fans being torn between complaining/vocalizing and the ones telling them down because of it is ruining it all for some fans. I just want to be the one in the middle, enjoying the music, Yoshiki's posts and interaction between the fans. But the fans are devided, which is not what I would like it to be. Complaining (within measure) is allowed. Measure is decided by Yoshiki. But bashing on the people who complain is ruining things further and should be punished just as hard.

- It’s been 20 years since an album of new music was released and 10 of that it has been finished and collecting dust. Playing MSG was a great time to have released it. Playing Wembley would have been a great time to release. The documentary film release would have been a great time too.

- I just read last night that Def Leppard took 3 years to record Hysteria, which sold more than 25 millions worldwide. A few months in, the drummer, Rick Allen, had an accident and lost his whole left arm and broke his right should pretty badly, but he learned to play again with one arm and came back and did a very long tour. They released Adrenalize 5 years later, also a very succesful album but during the recording, guitarist Steve Clark died. I'm not comparing trying to say something is worse or whatever, but it has to stop. There are no excuses anymore, recording X Japan for 10+ years, Violet UK for almost 20, it doesn't take 10 years to record a good album, it's delusional to say so.

-  it's also disrespectful of yoshiki to not release the album without a valid reason. the perfect moment? is he waiting for an angel choir or Sth? he is dishonest with us. everyone will understand if the album is not ready for whatever reason. being a fan does not mean to tolerate everything. in the end even yoshiki is just a human being and not some form of god. I respect that. but I do not respect to be fooled by him.

Aside from this, many people are just saying they don't believe him or call him a liar. What is the "best time"? Like someone pointed out, it's past time, the only thing he's doing now is losing fans.

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #228 on: February 14, 2019, 04:30:03 AM
It really sucks this band is just limping along now. 2010-2011 had so much potential

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: February 14, 2019, 09:30:01 AM
He didn't say X Japan was secondary or that he liked playing with Sarah Brightman better than playing MSG with his own band. He just said it was one of his most exciting moments, among others. And he probably didn't even say this himself, that kind of line is usually prepared by his PR people and signed under his name, people sometimes don't even know they've been quoted in the press saying stuff like that.

Actually, this is a troll reply. I know just as well as you do that the guy is far more interested in getting botox with his new BFFs Sarah Brightman and Marilyn Manson than he is in making music with X.

Oh, and Hyde. Getting botox with Hyde is quite an experience too.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: February 14, 2019, 09:32:09 AM
What does Hyde have to do with this and Botox?  ???

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: February 14, 2019, 09:35:47 AM
Not much, it's just a joke.  8)

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: February 14, 2019, 09:39:17 AM
Not much, it's just a joke.  8)
Hahahaa, thank goodness.  Hyde better stay away from that stuff.  The way his face is shaped as it is, I think it would be a disaster if he used Botox.  I think a person could tell in a heartbeat.   Then he's ruined forever.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: February 14, 2019, 10:12:39 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, but Hyde used Botox a lot lately.

positively unsure。

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: February 14, 2019, 10:13:46 AM

Yea, you are disappointing me, A LOT!   :-\

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: February 14, 2019, 10:18:17 AM

Yea, you are disappointing me, A LOT!   :-\

I'm sorry  :'(

positively unsure。

Offline LuXxy

• View Profile
Reply #236 on: February 14, 2019, 12:57:00 PM
Hummm.... so ... no new info about X Japan's album. In one side I'm happy that this mighty leader of X seems having great carreer as composer, celebrity, etc... :D but in other side... whataboutXwhataboutXwhataboutXwhataboutX...?  :( This makes me sad at same time  :'(

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: February 14, 2019, 08:53:32 PM

it seems we have to wait until 2020

positively unsure。

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: February 15, 2019, 02:17:47 AM
Lol I knew it. X Japan MUST do the theme song, if not, Yoshiki is really fucking dumb

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: February 15, 2019, 09:04:29 AM
Boooo, am I the only one who thinks it would be really lame to drop the album along with the XXX4 thing? I mean, associating your epic band's first album in 357+ years with a freaking Vin Diesel film?