To foreign fans,

Max · 9272

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: May 01, 2010, 07:13:02 PM

I’m a Toshi fan in Japan.
Please excuse my poor English.
I’m writing this because I want to do something for Toshi.

I watched videos of the whole press conference held by Toshi and others on 4/23, on YouTube.
(The videos have already been deleted, but it seems a modified version will be uploaded soon.)
It was quite long, about 2 hours.
You probably know about the main points of the press conference, so I won’t mention those things.
What I felt most strongly about the press conference is how painful it was for Toshi.
According to lawyer Kitou, victims of cults need the same period of time to recover as the period that they were involved with the cult.
Even the other victim who attended the press conference cried and couldn’t speak well first when she remembered her bitter experience even though she left Home of Heart about 7 years ago.
Toshi was involved with HoH for about 13 years and broke away from them just some months ago.
Kitou said that Toshi must still be having a hard time though he was talking calmly about what he had experienced and looked okay.
Surely Toshi looked better than him at the press conference in January, however, I think he was fighting against a lot of pain that others cannot imagine while talking in front of curious eyes.
When Toshi was listing to the other victim talk about how Toshi was treated in HoH, it was so painful even for me, so it must have broken his heart.
I think that the reason why he held the press conference even though he must have known it would give him a hard time is because he felt guilty about having made people become victims by playing a role of a billboard for HoH and wanted to prevent more people from becoming victims as amends.
I think he sacrificed himself to reveal their evil deeds and urge people to beware that they don’t get involved with HoH.

Kitou said that there are websites where Home of Heart/Healing World sell Toshi’s CD, DVD and others produced by them not only in Japan but also in other countries.
He was concerned that people abroad might buy those products and get involved with HoH because the HoH issues haven’t been reported in their countries.
If you provide your personal data when buying those products on the net, they might get it and contact you to make you join them or try to sell more products.
Also, buying those products means that you give them your money to encourage their activity.
Please DO NOT buy any of those products and DO NOT let them know your personal data through websites.
The websites like Toshi Official MySpace are controlled by HoH/HW, not authorized by Toshi.
Only “SAMURAI JAPAN” is ToshI’s official website.
Please be careful and tell other Toshi fans about it.
In addition, please DO NOT buy products related to Kaori Moritani/Wanku (Toshi’s ex-wife) and Masaya/Touru Kurabuchi (the leader of HoH), either.

I’ve just started to look for X JAPAN fan sites abroad, so I’d appreciate if you could let other people know about the above cautions on other fan sites you know.
I hope you understand my feelings and help to promote awareness about the HoH issues.
Thank you for reading.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 03:01:07 PM
Yes, thank you.

We are X!!!!!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 04:03:14 PM
Thank you very much for your efforts and concerns :) I think you will be happy to know that although as an English speaking community we don't have anywhere near as much access to information as yourself we have all rallied in support of Toshi and against any activities by Home of Heart, including a complete boycott of all Toshi Healing/T-Earth music produced by Masaya or released by Healing World.

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 06:11:45 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind responses!!

Dear Beauty/Broken,
Thank you very much for letting me know that :D
I'm so relieved and feel happy to know that there are many warm-hearted fans also overseas.
Let's keep on supporting Toshi together!

Yesterday, after Hide's 13th memorial ceremony, Yoshiki announced that X JAPAN is going to have a concert at Nissan Stadium in Japan.
I hope it means that Yoshiki and Toshi's health condition have been getting better.
Also, I hope they will restart their world tour and you can see them in your country.

Offline Roy

• Sunday Listener
  • Nightcrawler
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 07:30:02 PM
Good to hear that you're really concerned about foreign fans too! Really appreciate that.
And as Beauty/Broken said, (other than japanese speaking) communities/fans have taken act to spread the word. (Indeed, rallying) Luckily we have some really awesome people here to manage supporting projects, translations etc.
We'll just have to hope the word to reach as many fans as possible, since not all fans follow "going on's" that actively.

And it was nice to hear about the press conference from your point of view!
It's really hard on Toshi, hopefully he'll find a way to "escape" this mess for atleast for a moment with X JAPAN activities.
And Yoshiki is there for him. After all.

Would be cool to have you as part of the X-FREAKS community too! Welcome!

飛ぶ夢をしばらく見ない。

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 10:36:57 PM
Thank you Max!!!
As you could read we are all good informed here about Masaya and HOH shit.
Nobody of us would ever think of buying whatever from them.
It is such a shame they can continue to sell ToshI's hard work.

Yesterday, after Hide's 13th memorial ceremony, Yoshiki announced that X JAPAN is going to have a concert at Nissan Stadium in Japan.
I hope it means that Yoshiki and Toshi's health condition have been getting better.
Also, I hope they will restart their world tour and you can see them in your country.
All of that, I am hoping too.
And I hope ToshI knows that we are all supporting him and sending him strength.

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 04:10:27 PM
Dear Roy and Ann1958,
Thank you so much for your responses :D
Your words reassured me.
Now I feel sure X JAPAN fans around the world can help to discourage HoH's hateful activities and prevent the spread of damage caused by them!
We are "Unmei Kyoudoutai" (the word Japanese fans like to use toward other fans or the band members, means we are all in the same boat) !!

I've learnt the project to support Toshi (Scrapbook Album Project), it's so great!
I feel your deep love for him and respect your efforts.
I believe it will encourage him and cheer him up :)

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 06:06:33 AM
@Max
ThanX so much for your very kind support :)

and yes, We're still working for the Scrapbook project, gonna send it to ToshI soon ;D (I'm the volunteer for Asia btw :D )

none of your business ...

Offline sora2252

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • twitter
Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 09:17:35 AM
It's really nice to see so many good people from different places with the same feelings working together. I was born and raised in Texas and I often feel like the only X Japan fan alive, though I've only discovered them about 5 months ago! Around here, nobody knows anything about X Japan! I've never seen a band or any musicians with fans that care about them as much as you all do. It's really great to witness!

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 01:45:59 PM
Dear Ba-DiL,
Thanks for your response!!
I really hope the project will be successful :)

Dear sora2252,
Absolutely!
I’m happy to share the same feelings with such good people.
It is usually said that music goes beyond the borders, but now I’m actually feeling that myself.
Also, I’m glad that a Japanese band is loved so much by people around the world.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 10:33:21 PM
Could Max translate this for us please?

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ann/news/web/html/200803037.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hfQD-BZNH4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:50:46 PM by Ann1958 »

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 03:57:21 PM
Ann1958,
I translated the video.

ToshI:
........ There are creditors whom I caused so much trouble.
I will keep making efforts to distribute enough money to them.

Narration:
X JAPAN vocalist ToshI held a press conference after a meeting for creditors of his personal management office who went bankrupt, and he revealed that it has a debt of about 270 million yen whereas its assets are about 2 million yen.
He also said that his earnings went into the hands of the self-development seminar group through his ex-wife and he was shocked to know that she lived a gorgeous life with the man who organizes the seminar group with that money.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 04:14:03 PM
Thank you Max!
Very kind of you to translate for us!
Are you going to Nissan stadium?

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 05:54:40 PM
My pleasure :)

Yeah, I'm going to Nissan stadium on both days!
I'm so excited :D
I'll receive the tickets tomorrow or in a few days.
I hope I got good seats.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 06:04:58 PM
Hope you will have good seats too!
I think it will be amazing concerts, also with new songs in and perhaps Voiceless Screaming.
Did you went to their reunions concerts too? Or is it the first time you will see live concert from them?

Offline ReiMISERY

• Rookie
  • "飛べ飛べ飛べ飛べ♪屋根ぶっ壊しちまえー♪" -hide
    • View Profile
    • StickamJAPAN
Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 01:24:29 AM
I know this is an old post but ThanX for your post and your effort!!

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 01:43:33 PM
Hi, ReiMISERY!
Thank you for paying attention to this post and feeling sympathy :)
Let's keep supporting ToshI!!

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 02:34:46 PM
Thank you for informing us, Max! I don’t know much of this issue so it’s important 4 me to get any proper info\translation ^^ I hope Toshi’s gonna be OK soon, having support from the band’s members and from the fans, of course ^_^v

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 03:35:14 PM
Thank you, XVikyX!
I'm happy to see your comment :D
He might still has difficulties (bankrupcy issue and others...), but I want to believe his fans' supports cheer him up!

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 09:19:29 PM
Hallo Max und Thank you for your briefing! At first, I do think your english is excellent, so don´t worry about that.
As far as I know, are there a lot of warnings on X-fan sites since last January, not to buy any stuff that is related with HOH/T-Earth a.s.o., because it won´t help Toshi, but only enlarge the capital of HOH.
And by the way, I do think, that because ToshI is a brillant artist he was attractiv to Massaya and of cource susceptible for the ideas of the cult and as an artist he has the ability and the opportunity to work up what happend to him, so we can be eager, what will come next. i do hope, that many of his new material will be available everywhere in the world, that would also minimise the danger, that less informed people get his HOH stuff.

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 01:31:06 AM
I want to thank you as well :)

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 07:46:27 AM
Hello, elanor!
Thank you for your comment!
It seems some of web pages that sell ToshI’s old products made by HoH have already been removed, but unfortunately some are still remaining. I hope all those web pages will disappear soon.
When his official website announced the release of “Crystal piano no kimi” last year, they said they were planning to release it to overseas as well, so I think his new products will be available for people overseas at least on the official website. But not only in the limited way, as you say, it’s much better that everyone in the world can get his new products easily in more convenient ways.

Hi, MiscastDice!
It’s my pleasure ;)

Offline purplexpride

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 03:30:16 PM
Thanks for your translation. I'm really appreciated.

I hope your best wish can carry to all ToshI fans who still believe that what happened to Toshi is just a little fight between ToshI and Mr.M. They told me that M is a good person because he helped ToshI when ToshI was desperate, but there are some problems about money and misunderstanding, so ToshI left him. K is an innocent woman... blah...blah... BTW, I don't worry about them much, because they choose to follow ToshI rather than HOH. ah...more I talk, more I look worse....

Offline ReiMISERY

• Rookie
  • "飛べ飛べ飛べ飛べ♪屋根ぶっ壊しちまえー♪" -hide
    • View Profile
    • StickamJAPAN
Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 09:38:57 PM
^  lol!!  i agree

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #24 on: February 20, 2011, 09:35:14 PM
@ Max:

Thank you for informing me & everyone else of this ((even though my reply is very late)). Before I had read this, I was very wary about buying Toshi with T-Earth products because of. . . well, him being part of the HoH. It didn't feel right to me, even though I really want to support Toshi. . . But now I see that I was right to act on my gut feeling.