• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Singles Junk Story/ We Love hide

IronMaitallica · 3930

Offline IronMaitallica

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: February 26, 2010, 05:29:59 AM
I was wondering, since I already own all three of hide's albums, is there any reason to get either of these? If they contain versions of the songs different from the albums, that will be reason enough.

Offline Ashura Shadow

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 07:36:01 AM
Junk Story contains the single Junk Story and In Motion (+ a comment read by hide's brother) wich doesn't appear on any of hide's full length album.
As for We Love hide, I don't think it contains any unreleased track, it's just a best of.

I'm at my wits' end.

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:11:14 PM
Junk Story contains the single Junk Story and In Motion (+ a comment read by hide's brother) wich doesn't appear on any of hide's full length album.
As for We Love hide, I don't think it contains any unreleased track, it's just a best of.

The comment was read by hide himself AFAIK, it's taken from a radio show actually...

none of your business ...

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 10:36:50 PM
Out of the two, I would suggest getting the We Love Hide album. Not only does it have Junk Story and In Motion, the tracks aren't on his 3 studio albums, and were released on the Junk Story compliation, but it also has his verson of the X song Miscast.

Though, I myself a quite happy with just his studio albums :)

Offline Ashura Shadow

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 11:58:28 PM

The comment was read by hide himself AFAIK, it's taken from a radio show actually...

Yeah, you're right I think I'm confusing it with another track... but hide's brother is featured in one of hide's song, right? can't remember which one it is if it's not in the comment... or maybe I'm making things up now xD

I'm at my wits' end.

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 12:18:05 AM

Yeah, you're right I think I'm confusing it with another track... but hide's brother is featured in one of hide's song, right? can't remember which one it is if it's not in the comment... or maybe I'm making things up now xD

Pink Cloud Assembly?

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Roy

• Sunday Listener
  • Nightcrawler
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 12:26:30 AM

Pink Cloud Assembly?
Haaa, you were faster..... :DD *handshake*
Pink Cloud Assembly, 'cos hide didn't manage to finish recording it up...

飛ぶ夢をしばらく見ない。

Offline Ashura Shadow

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 08:57:06 AM
^
Yeees, it was Pink Cloud Assembly ~ I remember now, haha xD

I'm at my wits' end.