• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

hide's marriage?

Pink Spider Girl · 17173

Offline Pink Spider Girl

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: February 06, 2010, 07:17:07 PM
Hi guys!

I don't know if this topic has been already discussed. Anyway I've read the quote below, on X Japan german site!

"There are rumours that he (hide) married at the age of 22 and got divorced 2 years later after the birth of his son. Since hide didn't like to talk about it nobody knows much."

Do you know something about this?

I want the meaning of my life
Do I try to live? Do I try to love?

Offline Roy

• Sunday Listener
  • Nightcrawler
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 10:22:49 PM
Umm..
There's some pretty similiar topics like "hide's girlfriends", "About hide girlfriend.." and "hide's child".
I've read that exact line somewhere, but I don't remember if people here have discussed exactly of that.
But it's way too similiar to those other threads.

Personally... I don't care. That's probably just a rumor among the others, and likely not even true.
Since hide didn't announce anything, I think that is none of our business then.
And about the kid... he once stated that he loves children, but doesn't have any. But he would like to have, (as he said) "one for each knee", if he only had time. The kid in the tour pictures is his brother's son.

Sorry to be a grinch. ´w`

飛ぶ夢をしばらく見ない。

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 10:25:48 PM
looks already heard also tell this think most is not true this because if not this already would have been confirmed much time
I think he was not married and neither I had son.. :)

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 10:08:33 AM
Well, in any case I believe it would have been interesting to see a hide junior out there :P

PARTY HARD

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 10:31:25 AM
No idea if hide has a son. If anyway it is the case, I guess it is much better for the kid and mother for remaining anonymous...

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 10:49:25 AM
No idea if hide has a son. If anyway it is the case, I guess it is much better for the kid and mother for remaining anonymous...

Very much true. Scary fans would probably try to canonize him as their messiah or some shit....

lol at the rumor that it is Ruki of GazettE

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 12:10:09 PM

Very much true. Scary fans would probably try to canonize him as their messiah or some shit....

lol at the rumor that it is Ruki of GazettE

For the first one: * guilty* xD, LOL kidding :P

For the second one: ok, you gotta be kidding me right?I never heard that they've made such a rumor. ROFLMAO big time.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:12:06 PM by Yu~Kun »

PARTY HARD

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 01:13:33 PM
I have to agree with Ann1958. Feeling the loss of His Royal Pinkness, some fans would look to transfer his crown to someone, anyone, who might bear blood, and all but canonize the poor soul.

As for part 2: I had heard the rumour. Ruki's real name is Matsumoto Takanori, and he was born in 1982, the year X was formed. I know it is VERY broad speculation to say that hide was capable of fathering a child at 19, (most youngsters are capable at 13 or 14, whether they should be or not) Whether he was married or not, it wouldn't really matter, neh? A ceremony and a ring can mean very little in the heat of a rock n' roll moment. :D As long as there is 1/1000,000,000 of a chance he might have a child running around out there, there will be those who will look for said child and many who will continue to think of Ruki as that possible hide offspring. I assure you, I am not one of them!! :o  LOL I need empirical proof on these matters, birth certificates, DNA results, you know...

That said, Ruki does share similar physical attributes and some subtle behavioural nuances that I can see how people might make that leap of faith. ;) Either way, if he has caught wind of them, I feel for Ruki, having to shoulder the rumours.

ETA: Sorry! I was tired and kept saying Yuki, not Ruki! Oh the red cheeks of shame. lol. I meant Ruki, really I did. All fixed now. And no, I still don't think he is related.  ;) ;D

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 06:16:14 PM by Faestian »

Offline purplexpride

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 02:28:39 PM
Sorry, Who is Yuki ?

As far as I heard, Hide had girlfriend. I think they've lived together until the day he passed away. In Japanese fans there's also a rumor, but Hide's child is a girl. Hide named her after Yoshiki's name. I mean He used Kanji from Yoshiki's name for his daughter. It can read 'Keiko', if I don't mistake.

Offline Selaiah

• Too-shy-to-post
  • Rookie
  • Because the alternative is unthinkable....
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 04:14:15 PM
I think Faestian means Ruki, vocalist from the GazettE.

Offline Pink Spider Girl

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 05:22:26 PM
I saw a picture of Ruki from GazettE... he looks a little bit like hide... lol!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 05:54:03 PM
lol, am I the only who believes that that Ruki dude is just a hide fanboy and that's why he looks a bit like him?

PARTY HARD

Offline Pink Spider Girl

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 06:12:26 PM
Surely you're right... It's only that it would be nice to know that hide left us something more than his amazing songs! That's it I guess! :)

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 07:18:50 PM
lol, am I the only who believes that that Ruki dude is just a hide fanboy and that's why he looks a bit like him?

No you are not the only one.. That is my thoughts exactly. :D And I think that he has a very similar style to dress himself and put his hair, so maybe that + the lastname is why this rumour lives  :D just my opinion though.

Back to the real topic; I don't think it's any of our business whether he was married or had a child, since he himself never announced anything.

pinku_

Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 02:23:09 PM
i love Ruki from the GazettE... but

this...

is...

definitely...

a fan boy...

cosplaying.

Ruki definitely lovesssssssssssssss hide, and does a lot of tribute photo shoots for hide.
Then again, he is not alone in this... This is another by another j-rocker.

As for being both Matsumoto --- it can be like saying that Matsumoto Jun is also cousin or something.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 03:31:29 PM
Pinku,

Thanks for that collection of photos.  They're great.

Oh, but the thought of the talented, lovely, endearing etc etc hide being related to a Johnny's boy (MatsuJun reference) makes me cringe!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

We are X!!!!!

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 04:23:48 PM
omg the hat/sunglasses picture comparison between Ruki and hide..... xD damn, what a fanboy!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 11:01:24 AM
@Pinku

ROFLMAO the FANBOYISM

also, big lulz at the Matusmoto Jun picture.....you chose one really retarded-looking...xD

PARTY HARD

Offline Ashura Shadow

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 11:09:48 AM
The mere idea of Ruki being the son of hide made me ROFL (and an old woman gave me weird looks... I knew I shouldn't check out X Freaks in public places, haha).
Thanks guys for making this thread, it totally made my day. ^__^

I'm at my wits' end.

Offline Flippinklein

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lostpyscho
Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 11:51:19 AM
Ruki is a known fan of hide's. He does idolize him.
But remember, the last name Matsumoto, is a common last name. It does not mean they are related.

And, hide was not married, nor did he have any children.
As far as I know and have been told and learned, he was dating a girl at the time he passed away.
But that is is.

Rumours are rumours, however, Ruki, as much as I am not a fan of him or his band, does pull off some nice cosplays. lol

He lives on with each smile that his music brings to each childs and adults face