Wearex316 · 45426

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #150 on: January 23, 2010, 05:49:53 AM
What does it say on their blogs?

I have to say, I feel so bad for Rikku. I mean, I feel bad for all those who were participating in T-Earth, but this was probably the most exciting opportunity in Rikku's life so far. And now they've disbanded.
I hope someone will recognize this kid's talent and get him into the music industry. Maybe Toshi will continue collaborating with him, but I'm not entirely sure.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: January 23, 2010, 07:57:14 AM
Sanorin from XBoards posted his translations of the blogs:

Here is Riku's post translation:

Now a lot of things are going on, I'm astonished.
I like X Japan, and thinking "I would like to play the drums in the back of Toshi-san", I entered the audition, and even though it was for a short time, my dream became true.
I was happy for being able to have an experience that not many normal people can have.
To all of you who have supported me until now,
all the staff who collaborated with me,
and the members of T-Earth, thank you so much.
From now on I will practice a lot with the drums, and I will do my best to let you see me level-up.
Thank you.

Here is Ryo's post:

Hello, it's been a long time.
I think a lot of people may already know by hearing the news, but Toshi-san is leaving his solo career, and so Toshi with T-Earth's activity won't be able to continue.
We were gathered after the audition, have been active for around 5 months, and there have been a lot of happy and also hard things.
I also have a lot of memories of Toshi-san.

I don't know well why this is happening, so I won't say anything,
but I still havent' decided what I'm going to do from now on.
What I really want to do, I think I want to keep playing music to transmit something.
I will say what happens again in my blog.

I think I won't see you guys for a while, but I will definitely come back being more famous, and when that time comes, I hope to see you!!

Before I said my aim was a live for 100.000 people, but now my aim is to meet all of you guys again in a concert!!

To make that moment come, I will remember your (all of you) smile and try my best.

One last thing, due to many things it was not said from T-Earth members, so I would like to use this place to let me tell you my gratitude.

Thank you for supporting T-Earth until now.

Things like celebrating my birthday at the Akasaka Blitz, being welcomed so warmly at the (local [maybe that place is in his city, otherwise I don't know what he means by local] ) Nanba Hatch, are my real treasure.

Thank you so much.

From now on I am going to work harder than until now, so please give me your support!!

LINK: http://lnx.xradicaldreamers.net/xboards/index.php?s=&showtopic=2098&view=findpost&p=25449

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: January 23, 2010, 03:26:23 PM
I feel sorry for the other T-Earth members, but at the same time I doubt they actually wrote those blog posts themselves. Or at least, if they did, HOH either controlled subject matter or edited them to conform to their intended message.

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #153 on: January 23, 2010, 06:00:33 PM
I'd like to think the boys' parents have clued in and are beginning to take control of their own lives and the lives of their children now. Sadly though, I think that is too much to wish for yet, and that Beauty/Broken and Ami are right. The lads are likely still being controlled at the higher levels. That said, they both have talent, brains and desire, and they have spent time with people outside the sect who will have been examples of other choices: free choice, free thought, free expression and liberty in general. Let's hope the taste they've had of this through festivals and observing Toshi will give them a hunger for it that will feed the strength they will need to make a tough choice when they get older. My hopes are that their artistic souls are not going to take kindly to being constrained and they will remember the devastation constraint wrought on Toshi. One can hope.  ;)

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: January 23, 2010, 09:00:37 PM
I'd like to think the boys' parents have clued in and are beginning to take control of their own lives and the lives of their children now. Sadly though, I think that is too much to wish for yet, and that Beauty/Broken and Ami are right. The lads are likely still being controlled at the higher levels. That said, they both have talent, brains and desire, and they have spent time with people outside the sect who will have been examples of other choices: free choice, free thought, free expression and liberty in general. Let's hope the taste they've had of this through festivals and observing Toshi will give them a hunger for it that will feed the strength they will need to make a tough choice when they get older. My hopes are that their artistic souls are not going to take kindly to being constrained and they will remember the devastation constraint wrought on Toshi. One can hope.  ;)

Agreed. Though Riku probably had the easiest time getting out of this shit, at least if his parents weren't cult members....and if Masaya had any sense of "OMFG I'M GOING TO JAAAILLL" at all.... because being a minor, if Masaya had tried to keep him around..... yeah.

That said, go go Riku. On his personal Ameba here (which somehow, the HoH crew missed I think), he's trying to start a band. Of his own. <3 Following in Yoshiki's footsteps much? But fucking awesome.

http://ameblo.jp/riku-drummer/

*snickers that he's even fanservicing already. Put your shirt back on, kid.*

By the way, I have a LiveJournal community for support/news on Riku, which can be found here:

http://community.livejournal.com/ondrumsriku/

Offline Pocku

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: January 24, 2010, 03:34:25 AM
I feel sorry for the other T-Earth members, but at the same time I doubt they actually wrote those blog posts themselves. Or at least, if they did, HOH either controlled subject matter or edited them to conform to their intended message.

Or perhaps they have been getting all their information from HoH and are therefore misinformed.
Either way, I agree that it really sucks for them. They didn't deserve this. But they are all talented and I hope they make it with other bands.

Yeah, chances are HoH didn't tell them much other than Toshi is leaving his solo career so T-Earth will have to disband. It's horrible that the boys have also become victims of this whole mess but I'm glad that at least Riku isn't going to let this get him down.

I read your livejournal, MiscastDice. So Riku is starting an X cover band? Sweet! It'll be awesome if they let him drum as a guest at Toshi's Sayonara concert.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 03:50:10 AM by Pocku »

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: February 12, 2010, 05:52:56 AM
How tasteful: hw-ch.com has a new download package. You can get all of the songs sung by both Toshi and Wanku as duets for only 1400yen! Not only that... :o....you get a free 1024x768 wallpaper!

...scoff...

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: February 12, 2010, 07:09:20 AM
LOL MASAYA
Oh and here's what that wallpaper SHOULD be:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5294/lolmasayayoucrook.jpg
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 07:42:10 AM by MiscastDice »

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: February 12, 2010, 08:21:37 AM
I'd love it if someone hacked hw-ch.com and put that wallpaper right on the front page, would be hilarious.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: February 12, 2010, 09:03:34 AM
I'd love it if someone hacked hw-ch.com and put that wallpaper right on the front page, would be hilarious.

I can't but I would SO support that. Someone needs to pass it on to 2ch...

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #160 on: February 12, 2010, 12:41:33 PM
LOL MASAYA

thats funny. i got that message from toshi's myspace. and they want me to belive they care for Toshi yea right

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: February 12, 2010, 02:20:23 PM
LOL MASAYA

thats funny. i got that message from toshi's myspace. and they want me to belive they care for Toshi yea right

I got it too :P And yeah it's so stupid anymore.

Offline edyork

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: February 12, 2010, 04:04:35 PM
wow i'm late, so late.

i really hope with that last concert, Toshi can officially "restart" his life, with the correct people. sucks to be him really, 12 years, it's insane. and i hope all the debts/lawsuit or what not issues will end quickly and smoothly.

im so glad X is back together, at least now he has Yoshiki ^^

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: February 18, 2010, 06:14:17 PM
Just read a post on xradicaldreamers about a new X website/forum, where there's a thread called "X JAPAN: TOSHI on the dangers of self-development seminars (Part 1)" I've joined the forums to see the thread and so far its just an article with Toshi talking about what we know already, but the main translator (or several translators) of this forum is getting part 2 translated which apparently might have more details we havn't heard yet about the mind control, or it might just be about mind control in general, not sure.

Here's part 2 of the article, not translated: http://www.jcp.or.jp/akahata/aik09/2010-02-16/2010021614_01_1.html

Incase anyone else wants to translate it, but apparently part 2's gonna be translated and uploaded in a few hours anyway, so we might as well wait.

http://xmelody.cn/english/index.php

Forum link incase anyone here wants to join these forums.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 06:17:12 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: August 04, 2010, 08:58:38 AM
Just thought people would be interested. Both ToshiOfficial and Toshi with T-Earth Myspace pages have gone. The official homepage of Toshi has gone, along with the hw-ch.com download site. Also, Toshi with T-Earth albums have been taken off the Japanese iTunes store. (Two have also been taken off the NZ store as well, so perhaps they will disappear from all stores soon?)

shane140

Reply #165 on: September 13, 2010, 08:36:23 PM
They're still on the UK store I believe. Sorry to bring this thread back up. But I just checked Wanku's blog and I can't believe she's talking about friendship and how it's important, plus on Masaya's homepage he says he wishes Toshi well on his next journey, it just sickens me.

What I wanted to ask was, what's happening with legal action? Are they going to go to or been to court and such?

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #166 on: September 14, 2010, 03:28:42 AM
Hmmm, and they are still trying to make themselves look good....

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: September 14, 2010, 02:33:37 PM
Hmmm, and they are still trying to make themselves look good....

Of course they are. They're a cult, they can't afford to lose face when they court scandal else their entire facade falls to pieces.