• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki's comment about MJ's death.

roseofpain84 · 5246

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
on: June 29, 2009, 04:39:06 AM
An article was posted in Yahoo Japan about Yoshiki's reaction/comment to Michael Jackson's death.

Link here: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20090629-00000037-sanspo-ent

I tried to read it but as my Japanese are lame, I can't write a direct translation...\m/
As I understood, the comment was made to Sanspo through Yoshiki's mangement and the quote is given in English.

Michael Jackson was not only a great artist, but he was also a true entertainer. He had, and still has enormous respect from all artists all over the world.That includes myself.It is a very sad time for us.My heart goes out to all the family members, and all of his fans

It also says that when he was notified of MJ's death he was shocked and speechless because it was very sudden.
The article also mentions that Michael Jackson has recorded at Extasy stiudios some times and a few other things about how he and Yoshiki met.

It also goes on to say that because the Jackson's family house is in the same street as Yoshiki's house (as a matter of fact they're like in the same fucking square but whatever...) ever since MJ's death was announced there were reporters and helicopters all over the place making a lot of noise so Yoshiki couldn't sleep properly. (And why on earth was that info on that article??XD)

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 08:23:14 AM
Thank you, roseofpain! :)

and LOL "there were reporters and helicopters all over the place making a lot of noise so Yoshiki couldn't sleep properly. (And why on earth was that info on that article??XD)" that's really something pretty pointless to add :P I mean, it sounds really ridiculous to say that after talking about someone's death....xOx;

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 11:54:03 AM
Lmao at the noise comment, indeed xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PARTY HARD

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 12:54:08 PM
I remember reading about a meeting between MJ and Yoshiki a few years back, where MJ apparently took a liking to Yoshiki's tendonitis gloves and asked if he could have them. Yoshiki explained that they were "medical devices" but Jacko insisted that he wanted them, so in the end Yoshiki gave MJ the pair he was wearing.

You know, I'm gonna get flamed for this - but whenever I see interviews with Yoshiki his body language and how he speaks reminds me a lot of Michael Jackson. They both hold themselves in a very shy manner and speak very softly.

Offline Celtia

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • last.fm
Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 01:16:33 PM
I remember reading about a meeting between MJ and Yoshiki a few years back, where MJ apparently took a liking to Yoshiki's tendonitis gloves and asked if he could have them. Yoshiki explained that they were "medical devices" but Jacko insisted that he wanted them, so in the end Yoshiki gave MJ the pair he was wearing.
omg :D i have this image in my head and i can't stop laughing :D
You know, I'm gonna get flamed for this - but whenever I see interviews with Yoshiki his body language and how he speaks reminds me a lot of Michael Jackson. They both hold themselves in a very shy manner and speak very softly.
right, now that you mention it.. i puzzled about that for a long time. i mean, when i saw yoshiki in interviews i asked myself often of who he is reminding me.. i think that's it, hm. that's sort of weird ô.o

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 05:08:15 AM

I wouldn't flame you.. no way...

They both are very shy, very talented.. and have enormous hearts for their fellow man.

It's just so sad to loose someone like that.   I was shocked and just... stunned.  I kinda had a bad week last week.. and was in a crisis center... and thought it was a mistake or joke.. I couldn't believe the news..... but.. it's true... and so sad

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 10:45:54 PM

;D

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 07:29:44 PM
Wow, I didn't know that. ThanX for posting!