• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Breeze X tv needs help please

Wearex316 · 3328

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
on: April 27, 2009, 02:03:39 PM
as im sure some of you know Breeze x tv plays X concerts every weekend. but not enough people are watching. why simple not enough people know that im doing this. so i need help getting this to more members. how can i make breeze x tv more known on X-freaks i dont care about any other sites just X-freaks. out of 854 i got maybe 10 members that know what breeze x tv is. which is not nearly enough people. anyone have any suggestions please. i dont wanna stop broadcasting. i love doing it but i need more viewers. please help.

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 10:18:58 PM
Hello! actually, I aware of your broadcasting, but, I am not quite sure if it's because of the timing??
For example, I am in Germany, the broadcast time started around 6 am or 7 am on the weekend.
Frankly speaking, I just cannot wake up SO early on the weekend (sorry.........)
surely, there are quite a number of x freaks in the States, but, it seems that there's more in Europe??

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 10:24:40 PM
Yeah Im aware abt Breeze X tv but the problems with me are : 1st I can't wake up that early cos I live in belgium... 2nd is my internet is the hell damn fuckin' slow... my internet can't stand live broadcasting...

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 11:29:52 PM
i can always change the time i broadcast. thats very flexible. what are good times for you guys? thats one problem i always had is not knowing when you guys are most likely to be online. and im very glad you guys know. i love shareing my love of X with everyone and i really enjoy doing this. i actully look forward to it. i dont really like the time i broadcast now. most the broadcast im asleep.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 07:43:32 AM
Do you have to be at the computer to broadcast or can you just put on the playlist and go to sleep yourself or so?

This is my administrator color.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 12:00:21 PM
Do you have to be at the computer to broadcast or can you just put on the playlist and go to sleep yourself or so?
no i dont have to be at my computer. thats what ive been trying but it seems those times are to early for most. any suggestions? my broadcasts are for X-freaks members but i don't know when most members are online. what times do you usually go online?

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 03:07:55 PM
ok can do the only reason i had 8 hr broadcast was cause most X concerts are 2 to 3 hours and i wanted to fit more in but i can cut it shorter. not a problem.    i can always also just let you guys pick which concerts play. i can make a list of concerts and have you guys vote on what you want to see that week and make it a one concert broadcast instead of 5 or 6. What do you guys think?