• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

About Heath's Problem

Ba-DiL · 28467

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 12:50:02 PM
Lets hope things are clearing up.

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 02:08:11 PM
Let's have faith in our beloved band
yoshiki must be doing sth now

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 02:14:17 PM
Yeah, Jacuien.  I just hope the poor man doesn't have ulcers by now.

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline headpower

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 03:09:16 AM
They should announce a Canada tour just because cancelling both korea and tokyo dome tour had me worried for a while.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: March 19, 2009, 03:24:12 AM
They should announce a Canada tour just because cancelling both korea and tokyo dome tour had me worried for a while.
The last thing I want them doing is announcing new things...clear up the older stuff, Paris and NY.

ben

Reply #35 on: March 19, 2009, 04:20:06 AM
No, they shouldn't make any new plans.

They should take the time now to sort everything out, whatever business issues in the band. Then go out on the road and get to Korea and Taiwan. And then plan the new dates for Tokyo Dome. If things are in motion and working well without any more postponements or other problems then everything will work out after that and they can go to New York, Paris etc.

But one other concern I have is, if they are planning on going with X Japan they should get more new music out there, even just another single to coincide with new shows, that would be nice.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 04:25:42 AM by ben »

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: March 19, 2009, 04:39:14 AM
What would announcing more dates solve?  NOTHING.  It's still the same issue.. no matter what... someone somewhere won't pull their head out of their ass

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: March 19, 2009, 04:57:13 AM
It would be nice for an official press conference with the entire band. Just to clear things up and announce what they are planning for the next...month or so. And to have some official reasons as to why things haven't been going the way they should.

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: March 19, 2009, 10:02:06 AM
ben, I totally agreed to what you said.
Actually, it's very sad to hear all those problem issues the band is facing at the moment.
Don't really care how long it takes until everything is sorted out.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 01:44:39 PM
i believe they would realli like to get us informed / updated
it is a band that love their fans

but since now, it is a ''legal issue'' that needa involve the lawyers
they cant juz come out and say whatever they wanted to say

so let's be patient and stay positive....

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: March 20, 2009, 02:32:47 AM
It's just management butting heads... no one wants to pull their head out of their ass and do the right thing... Heath isn't leaving X... (or I hope he's not)

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #41 on: March 21, 2009, 03:03:29 PM
I seriously don't like how the management are dealing with this, sure the members could give personal updates on what is happening (that is if they are allowed to by the contract),  I still love X but at the same time, it is clear that the band has became more of a buisness more than anything else.  I like to think this is not what hide would have wanted, all this money, bickering and contract talk, it's certainly not how I view X-Japan as a band.  The band having fun, having the undying appretiation of the fans...that's what the old x was all about imo.

It's even worse when the band or the management be incredibly unprofessional and leave the fans hanging on the verge of the bands first ever world tour.  I just hope more good confirmations appear out of this.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #42 on: March 21, 2009, 11:50:04 PM
I seriously don't like how the management are dealing with this, sure the members could give personal updates on what is happening (that is if they are allowed to by the contract),  I still love X but at the same time, it is clear that the band has became more of a business more than anything else.  I like to think this is not what hide would have wanted, all this money, bickering and contract talk, it's certainly not how I view X-Japan as a band.  The band having fun, having the undying appretiation of the fans...that's what the old x was all about imo.

It's even worse when the band or the management be incredibly unprofessional and leave the fans hanging on the verge of the bands first ever world tour.  I just hope more good confirmations appear out of this.
i very doubt X is about money if that was so the concert would have been done anyway. and heath probably would have been replaced by now. how can you watch a concert like the countdown gig and say X is not about the fans. if X was about the money they probably would have had two albums out by now. besides i think they have plenty of money have you seen yoshiki's plane? as for the delays in the world tour this is to be expected look at where they are playing some of the biggest venues in the world you think its easy. as far as i have heard none of this has to do with bickering between members its heath and management and wasn't there always bickering in X. you know toshi said this then yoshiki said this than hide said that then taiji said that. so it nothing new. but in the end don't they always give us 20000000000000% in the end don't they always give us a concert we can always sit back and say " holy s***t that was freaking awesome. so i have no doubt that when they do finish this tour (and they will) it will be soooooo freaking amazing just like anything they do.

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #43 on: March 22, 2009, 01:16:06 AM
I don't deny that they think of the fans still, they are the best in most cases that I know for showing the fans huge ammount of respect, the only times that this is ever questionable is when they keep quiet about stuff that some fans obviously worry about.  To be honest I don't see how delays can be expected in a world tour, Iron Maiden are doing tons of dates on theirs and only cancel when there is something that serious to warrant it and they have been playing at some of the biggest arenas internationally.  Maiden have professional, hardworking management meaning yes it is easy to have a world tour laid out.  Makes you wish the X-Japan would just find a management group that are not a total joke.

We have no idea what bickering is going on behind the scenes, rifts between bands over things like musical direction happen a lot more than people might think.  None of us are experts on the bands inner relationships meaning we can only make asumptions.  Though in this case it's clearly an issue with Heath and the Management with Yoshiki and the other members not finding out about it imediately.  I really am looking forward to seeing them at some point live, they will easily get at least into my top three live performances Ive seen (I am hopeful).

I just hope this stuff all ends with Heath still in the band and the tour can go on without being dragged on into 2010.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #44 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:38 AM
i agree with you on that look at Dir en Grey they have been here a few times but we are talking places like Madison square garden and most j bands that come here are playing at bars and expo's not stadium size places except times like family values tour and oz fest and the fact that they are a foreign band does not help much iron madein can do it cause they are huge in those country's and all there songs are in English its extremely hard to go to another country and sing in Japanese lets say if you never listened to X-japan and never heard of them would you think they could sell out Madison square garden. most would say no. Japanese bands are not mainstream here and most likely in other country's too. so the only way your really gonna now about j bands are if you watch anime or know other people that are into it. i didn't know about X til saw 4. and the only other Japanese music i heard before that were from anime. that's why its so hard for them and not bands like metallica or iron maiden. its alot easier to sell tickets if you sing in the most popular language. it just a shame that most people will never get to listen to X cause of something as little as a language barrier.

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009, 01:44:13 AM
That just means that they should really be aiming to play in smaller venues if that is the case, Yoshiki himself expressed surprise at how many people outside of Japan actually liked X Japan.  Madison Square Garden is a big venue and i assume Yoshiki thought they could sell out the venue, otherwise they wouldnt be announcing it.  X-Japan (though not really their fault) shot themselves in the foot by simply aiming and enclosing themselves into the Japanese market, if they made themselves out to want international success I'm sure back in the days with hide they could have made more of a push into the world market.  Though they are an utterly amazing band, they are not big enough internationally to play at certain venues (MSG which in the past has seen sold out shows with bands like Metallica etc).

But it's clear we are drifting slightly of topic here from the whole heath thing, just hope there is gonna be some sort of official press release so the international folks know they don't have to get their hopes up.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #46 on: March 22, 2009, 02:13:15 AM
yep to much hear say we do need something official it would help alot  its just a shame the price we pay for listening to the greatest band. but its worth it. oh and we all know yoshiki aims alittle to high sometimes (S.K.I.N) but if he didnt it wouldnt be him and thats why we love him.

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: March 22, 2009, 02:56:47 AM
Ok... From what I understand.. the issue is between Heath's management and X management... Yoshiki is fighting FOR Heath to make sure all is fair. 

That is all I know...

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: March 23, 2009, 06:17:03 PM
Ok, the main problem with Heath's management apparently seems to be solved. X Japan just announced that the ticket presale starts tomorrow:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=1001161271&blogId=478567684

aaaaaand they'll play on May 30th in Taipei! Oo
http://www.xjapan.ne.jp/news/detail/?nid=105
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 06:21:56 PM by Maverick »

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: March 23, 2009, 06:22:48 PM
Well, let's cross our fingers and toes that it'll finally be sucessfull ;D

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: March 23, 2009, 06:44:13 PM
it's definitely a good news!  But, if I were a Korean fan, I would be very uneasy about this announcement, as they just cancelled the shows in Korea...... anyway, it seems that everything is in order now. We will see if the show in Taiwan will really take place.... yes, just let's cross our fingers, toes, hands......

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: March 23, 2009, 08:31:53 PM
I will be only believing it the day the concert really starts at the announced time ... eh, and the announced year ^^

But yeah, the news are good :)

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 12:07:47 AM
NY and LA next on the agenda...? I hope so.

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 05:03:58 AM
I would hope... LOL  I hope the small touch of information I caught was enough to help some of you relax some.  I just hope these dates don't go *POOF* like the others have done...

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 07:21:36 AM
I hope they announce the date of Bangkok Live soon ... since the political condition in Thailand is getting better now :p

none of your business ...

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: March 30, 2009, 06:07:23 PM
i hope the ny concert is next !!!! i'm trrying to save money so hard that i'm practically begging pple 4 money...........

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline hellokitty

• View Profile
Reply #56 on: April 14, 2009, 06:13:21 PM
The mail's of HEATH :

"I'm so sorry for making you worried these days
Everyday, I read the messages with encourage and support sent by everyone gratefully.
Really thank you.
Now I'm preparing for the dome show steadily.
I did the meeting of clothes(for dome show) today.
Please looking forward to!

HEATH

2009-04-14 22:54"

Source : FC of HEATH
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 08:40:58 AM by hellokitty »

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: May 01, 2009, 09:41:37 AM
UPDATE:

Here is a message from Heath reguarding the problems at the start of this year:

” This time, my selfish actions caused big problems to our fans and all involved parties.

After X Japan’s concert in Hong Kong, on January this year, I became puzzled about what I want to do and how I want to progress, from which I fell into temporary emotional uneasiness and I ended up cutting off all communication.
I stopped communicating even with my management office, so the schedule confirmation and adjustments were neglected, which eventually resulted in a hindrance for X Japan activities.

After this, I talked with Yoshiki, who again made me realize the value of me as the X Japan bassist. And so, if the members and all the fans kindly let me, I really want to start as the X Japan bassist once again.
When I conveyed my feelings to the members, I was warmly accepted back.

For me now, things to achieve are – the Tokyo Dome concert in May to (/let them) be a success, and after that I wish to continue X Japan activities with all my might.

I want to give my deepest apology for selfishly thinking only about my own business and thus causing so much trouble to all our fans, to X Japan member as well as to all other involved parties. “

HEATH

SOURCE: http://listentheworld.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/yoshiki-has-convinced-heath-to-stay/#more-7635

(Translation from 003chan, with the original from the official X Japan site.)

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #58 on: May 01, 2009, 10:27:17 AM
thanX so much, Mc! :D

anyway, I love your avatar! XD

none of your business ...

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile