• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN WORLD TOUR Live in TOKYO

Wearex316 · 66178

toshikun

Reply #210 on: June 06, 2009, 02:00:53 AM
ano ne,I'd like to give my 2cents,mostly I agreed with freshtofu,magucathy and roseofpain84...
hide will always be included in every concert and sugizo only there to help not to replace,beside that's why it is called 6th member not 5th...and sugizo already said that on his blog that he joined x because he wanted to help hide and X to fulfill their dream to go overseas,so what's the big deal here...
so yes,they're going and will always use hide playbacks,and sugizo only played some songs and background,and I believe it will stay like that until the end...

and who knows maybe that's why Heath problem was solved,cause maybe Yoshiki said to Heath something like this "come on Heath,let's finish all these,let's fulfill hide's wish,it won't take long,so hang in there",and Heath finally agreed to stayed,well who knows right?!?!

I think people should grateful that X still try to accomplish what has been left by hide,cause I honestly think that X won't still be here in say another 5-10 years,ok called me pessimist but I try to be realistic,right now I can only see that they only focusing to complete this world tour (just like hide's dream).So I think if X will make a concert in each of your country,don't waste the chance,I am just saying that cause so many people criticize...better treasuring the moment than no chance at all.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 03:04:25 AM by toshikun »

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: June 06, 2009, 05:02:51 PM
To anyone who complains about any aspect of one of X Japan's concert deserves a slap in my opinion. I would be 100% satisfied just to see them on a small little stage, singing one or two songs with not even half of the effort that they are putting in now. After basically coming back from the dead, after 10 years, throwing down the plans for a World Tour which I believe will be successful from here on out, and we've got whiners about the songs which they play, the way Toshi sings, hide playbacks (and to be damn honest, I hope they don't change this because I'd love to see hide all over the screens if I get to see them in concert.) To any true X Japan fan, this is our ultimate dream for them, to be successful on a global level. I'm eagerly waiting on the USA (hopefully still Madison Square Garden) plans to be announced soon. When they are, I'll be making my way there to give them full support and enjoy whatever they play and how they play it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 05:04:58 PM by Feudal »

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: June 06, 2009, 05:05:13 PM
To anyone who complains about any aspect of one of X Japan's concert deserves a slap in my opinion. I would be 100% satisfied just to see them on a small little stage, singing one or two songs with not even half of the effort that they are putting in now. After basically coming back from the dead, after 10 years, throwing down the plans for a World Tour which I believe will be successful from here on out, and we've got whiners about the songs which they play, the way Toshi sings, whatever. To any true X Japan fan, this is our ultimate dream for them, to be successful on a global level. I'm eagerly waiting on the USA (hopefully still Madison Square Garden) plans to be announced soon. When they are, I'll be making my way there to give them full support and enjoy whatever they play and how they play it.

I completely agree, this is what I've been trying to say...
Couldn't have said it better.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: June 06, 2009, 05:47:13 PM
To anyone who complains about any aspect of one of X Japan's concert deserves a slap in my opinion. I would be 100% satisfied just to see them on a small little stage, singing one or two songs with not even half of the effort that they are putting in now. After basically coming back from the dead, after 10 years, throwing down the plans for a World Tour which I believe will be successful from here on out, and we've got whiners about the songs which they play, the way Toshi sings, whatever. To any true X Japan fan, this is our ultimate dream for them, to be successful on a global level. I'm eagerly waiting on the USA (hopefully still Madison Square Garden) plans to be announced soon. When they are, I'll be making my way there to give them full support and enjoy whatever they play and how they play it.

I completely agree, this is what I've been trying to say...
Couldn't have said it better.

supports

2 years ago...it was still sth looked impossible...a dream that seemed would never come true
for x to come back again...to be on the stage again...to rock the fans again...it's not sth that could be taken for granted

let's treasure and enjoy the moment ~

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: June 06, 2009, 06:02:05 PM
true! I remember lying awake at night and being sad because I would never be able to see them preform live!
And now.... I'm just so happy, they can't do anything wrong to me anymore :D (eXcept for cancelling lives, that is. >>;;)

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #215 on: June 06, 2009, 06:56:27 PM
Does someone know a link where I could buy the X JAPAN hashi (the sticks)? It was sold at the Tokyo Dome ^^ I'd really like to have it  ;D

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: June 10, 2009, 10:05:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4OUARGrTQE&feature=related

I think the concert must've been on tv or something because this video of Jade on the 3rd has (for the majority) a ton of different camera angles then the ofiicial clips we've seen. I much prefer the camera angles in this video, the performance feels more epic, and it shows a lot more Sugizo, which he deserves being the new member of the band and all.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:35:29 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: June 11, 2009, 01:54:34 AM
damn this video is pretty sweet much better camera angles

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: June 11, 2009, 03:35:34 AM
I believe that that same user has had his account deleted at least twice before because his channel looks similar and he has up some of the same videos.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: June 11, 2009, 08:00:35 AM
Wow, epic!! Thanks so much for that link!

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: June 11, 2009, 04:09:34 PM
It says TBSch. in the corner, so  I guess a channel called TBS aired it or something.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:48:14 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: June 12, 2009, 01:20:44 PM
any tbs torrent? lol

Ex denxdenx

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: September 17, 2009, 06:35:38 AM
Was trying to find some nice ENGLISH information about Ziggy and Juichi Morishige's other works when I cam across Joe's blog. Joe is the drummer for Ziggy and, more importantly, he was Spread Beavers drummer. Back to point, I found his blog with a picture of the World Tour Concert in Tokyo...(Don't know what day :P)....Apparently, he was invited to the VIP box....I wonder who else got an invite?

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: September 17, 2009, 09:58:51 AM
I wouldn't want to be in the V.I.P. box... you can't see anything from the stage! XD
If you want to enjoy X to the fullest, you should be in the front row! 8)

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #224 on: October 08, 2009, 08:02:49 PM
Well, I wouldn't wish to be in the V.I.P. box... you can't see annihilation from the stage! If you wish to adore X to the fullest, you should be in the foreground row!
Is it just me, or are there more and more random people on the forum nowadays, asking for download links and starting random, useless topics in places they shouldn't?......(Ignore the fact that this is a random comment in a place it shouldn't be.... :P)

lol way to go on originality!
I love these kinds of dumb spam comments... XD
Now we shall all click your link to "Atlas Travel Insurance"!!!

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: January 19, 2012, 11:48:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sff4TFNjn_s&list=UUfKijsWcvIm6apsDmlbUqcw&index=2&feature=plcp

the first time i saw this concert on HD . wondering if someone will upload HD version

Ex denxdenx