• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan's concerts on 2009 revealed!!

~Carmilla~ · 31100

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 11:57:19 AM
I hope i'll manage to come to one concert...but for that i need the exact European dates!!:PXD

PARTY HARD

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 07:31:52 PM
They have Korean concerts in late March followed by several asian concerts and the US concerts before coming to Europe, so at least they won't come here before summer. I hope to be able to go to at least two of the concerts. The one in Finland is given though!

I find it hard to believe that they will end their tour in Beijing, the tour final will probably be in Tokyo Dome. I wonder if they will announce even more concerts?

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 07:47:10 PM
Beijing would be the best for the final! They would do something no one did before them...

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 09:54:21 PM
Beijing would be the best for the final! They would do something no one did before them...

You mean if they perform at Bird's Nest?

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 10:15:10 PM
Yes ^^

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline kagero

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 05, 2009, 05:06:22 AM
Great news for those European countries.

I know they won't but I wish they'd come to New Zealand, or at least somewhere in Oceania..

Offline Fri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://friezaess.deviantart.com
Reply #36 on: January 05, 2009, 05:32:40 PM
Why do "World Tours" never include the southern hemisphere?

Toshi singing about carbon offsets in South America doesn't count.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #37 on: January 05, 2009, 06:19:37 PM
Why do "World Tours" never include the southern hemisphere?

Toshi singing about carbon offsets in South America doesn't count.
Because the Southern Hemisphere holds only 10% to 12% of the human population and besides Australia (and NZ) it has only most of South America and 1/3rd of Africa :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline Fri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://friezaess.deviantart.com
Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 06:27:39 PM
Well seeing that there's significant fanbases in the southern parts of Asia like Indonesia/Singapore/etc. I thought we might get some lovin'.

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 08:16:45 PM
Since there has already been some discussion going on about dates for 2009 world tour, I did a quick translation of the end roll part at Countdown gig 2008.12.31 Akasaka Blitz:

2008...because of the support of all of you we were able to do x japan concerts again.

and 2009...even though wen don't know how far we will be able to do this, we will challenge the World Tour with all our bodies and soul.
Of course hide will be going with us.

Even though the journey ahead my be bearing many difficult ways, further various problems [not quite sure about the kanji, right now, somebody else with jap. lang. knowledge check this please] may stand in out way...

the people the came here to this place and all those fans that are watching this right now, whatever will happen, we think we will be going forward.

This year we returned to the beginners heart [shoshin ni kaette, the lives title] in the true sense and we will step by step continue down the road infront of our eyes.

We thank you for always supporting X Japan.
We really, really appreciate this.
And from here on we will share the own destiney as a group [group means X and the fans; unmeikyoudoutai]

This year will be an amazing year for everybody.

-----
Note: I take full responsibility for any mistakes. If you find any mistakes, please post them.

Offline paradoXal

• Rookie
  • I believe in a madness called "Now"
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 05, 2009, 08:27:23 PM
MillieQOF, I said I heard about people throwin' bottles onto the stage = rumour, because I surely wasn't there. : D

Yeah, all those concerts sold out quickly in Finland too, although three of those bands had two gigs in Finland. I was attending Miyavi and Dir en grey and will be attending LM.C, btw. : D

ben

Reply #41 on: January 06, 2009, 03:19:43 AM
I guess no Australia to be expected..

Well I'll be happy with the best of + new song or more new music at least.

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 06, 2009, 12:56:12 PM
MillieQOF, I said I heard about people throwin' bottles onto the stage = rumour, because I surely wasn't there. : D
And so, rumor disproved!
At least from what I saw from my position. I was up front, the only spot I didn't really see was where Kaoru stood. Who would throw bottles at him? :0

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 01:27:00 AM
Why don't they come to Canada? What about us? >:( I seriously don't want to go to New York or LA

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 11:32:19 AM
Why don't they come to Canada? What about us? >:( I seriously don't want to go to New York or LA

Agreed! Play at the SkyDome in Toronto! Hehe but seriously, it would be silly seeing as New York is not THAT far away and there is already debate whether or not they will even sell out what they have on their plates (Madison Square Garden). I just don't think there is the fan base here in North America, especially Canada, for them to do a Canadian show as well. The SkyDome would be awesome though, it's a 50,000 concert seater...it's like Tokyo Dome to a tee. They would probably go to the Air Canada Center though, it's around 17,000 spots I think.

Oh well, I've been fairly prepared for New York since last April when the announcement was made. Even though it's a little out of the way, it's X and this is almost a once in a life chance.

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 05:02:34 PM

Agreed! Play at the SkyDome in Toronto! Hehe but seriously, it would be silly seeing as New York is not THAT far away and there is already debate whether or not they will even sell out what they have on their plates (Madison Square Garden). I just don't think there is the fan base here in North America, especially Canada, for them to do a Canadian show as well. The SkyDome would be awesome though, it's a 50,000 concert seater...it's like Tokyo Dome to a tee. They would probably go to the Air Canada Center though, it's around 17,000 spots I think.

Oh well, I've been fairly prepared for New York since last April when the announcement was made. Even though it's a little out of the way, it's X and this is almost a once in a life chance.

haha ! X live in... Montreal ! Now that would freakin rock... Montreal is well known as a great city for emerging bands.. although I highly doubt X would ever play here since we have a very low asian population concentration (and let's face it, I assume they are looking into that). Too bad though, Dir en Grey played not too long ago and it was close to sold out (to my utter surprise) with very little promotion.  With the proper promo I'm sure it could work out pretty well.

Then again, if NYC can really happen, that's still a shorter roadtrip than lets say... Tokyo

Offline edyork

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 05:59:10 PM

I find it hard to believe that they will end their tour in Beijing, the tour final will probably be in Tokyo Dome. I wonder if they will announce even more concerts?

i would prefer the tour to end in Tokyo Dome.. it starts and ends in Japan, just sounds better lol ending it in China seems improper to me. owell.... maybe because the feeling that they will end for good after the tour ends is really strong, so i thought they should end everything at somewhere they belong to.

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 07:05:28 PM
maybe because the feeling that they will end for good after the tour ends is really strong, so i thought they should end everything at somewhere they belong to.

Didn't they give quite strong indication that they would continue in the video message after the countdown live? At least I interpret it like that.

Offline edyork

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 08, 2009, 02:17:25 AM
Didn't they give quite strong indication that they would continue in the video message after the countdown live? At least I interpret it like that.

i meant, discontinuing after the world tour ends.. i read from http://www.bxte.info/BXtE.html where it says "..(we) are determined to do the world tour.
" it may be not 101% translated accurately but its something like this yeah?
even so.. you never know what will happen.. for they're X lolz.

do i sound like i want them to break up? no i don't =)
still, their future (after the concert) seems.. 'blur' to me..

Offline O.Trebuchet

• Sunday Listener
  • bask in art.
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 08, 2009, 03:00:31 PM
Well seeing that there's significant fanbases in the southern parts of Asia like Indonesia/Singapore/etc. I thought we might get some lovin'.

they should totally play a mini-gig in singapore since they are already at thailand. it would provide fans at australia etc. to watch the concert. i think aussie fans would rather come singapore than go thailand ^^. (no offence).

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: January 08, 2009, 11:26:19 PM

they should totally play a mini-gig in singapore since they are already at thailand. it would provide fans at australia etc. to watch the concert. i think aussie fans would rather come singapore than go thailand ^^. (no offence).

agree

Ex denxdenx

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:09 AM
I'm quite surprised to why they haven't shown any interest whatsoever to perform in Singapore. I'm also under the impression that their fanbase is quite huge there? I was even introduced to X by a Singaporean.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 12:18:09 PM
the TAIWAN concert is officially postponed :(

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 12:43:03 PM
in case you dunno....TAIWAN concert is officially postponed

from the TW official website...i read sth like... they are organizing a tour to HK for the TAIWAN fans to watch x's live....

what the hell is going on.......

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 01:59:43 PM
Can anyone translate the complete text please?

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 09, 2009, 02:48:08 PM
http://www.xjapan.com.tw/index.php?F=news&Fid=1

有關2/14舉辦的X JAPAN台灣公演,由於諸多原因影響,日方不得不作出延期之決定,敬請各位樂迷見諒。延期後的公演日程,將在決定後儘速公佈,也請樂迷靜候佳音。

X JAPAN 製作運營管理委員會

that briefly reads...

due to many different reasons, the management in Japan has to decide to postpone the Live in Taiwan on 2/14.  the updated schedule will be announced as quickly as possible, please wait for the updated news patiently.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: January 09, 2009, 02:55:05 PM
X JAPAN香港公演套裝行程
日本方面為彌補台灣公演延期遺憾,情商香港主辦單位以特惠價格提供X JAPAN香港公演三天兩夜(1/15~1/17)套裝行程。
行程內容包括台灣香港來回機票(含機場稅)、兩晚酒店住宿及1/16 X JAPAN香港公演最高額入場券乙張。(需自備有效證照)

航班
去程- Taipei to HK
Jan 15  / CI 907
Depart 1050
Arrive 1235

回程- HK to Taipei
Jan 17 / CI 832
Depart 1950
Arrive 2125

OR

- HK to Taipei
Jan 17 / CI 924
Depart 2125
Arrive 2300

套裝行程優惠價:NT$12,000(需以信用卡支付)
詳情請洽:香港新華旅遊X JAPAN Sunflower Hot Line:+852-27222888
香港公演TV CF

that briefly reads...

X Japan Live in HK Tour

To compensate the TW fans for delaying the concert in TW, a 3 days 2 nights X Japan Live in HK Tour package will be available for the TW fans to attend the live in HK on 16th

Flights
Taipei to HK
Jan 15  / CI 907
Depart 1050
Arrive 1235

HK to Taipei
Jan 17 / CI 832
Depart 1950
Arrive 2125

OR

- HK to Taipei
Jan 17 / CI 924
Depart 2125
Arrive 2300

Price: NT$12,000(to be paid by credit card)
For details:X JAPAN Sunflower Hot Line:+852-27222888

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:17 PM
''due to many different reasons''

so the reasons were not disclosed
from the message board on the TW official homepage
the Taiwan fans are all pissed.....

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 03:00:09 PM
日本方面為彌補台灣公演延期遺憾,情商香港主辦單位以特惠價格提供X JAPAN香港公演三天兩夜(1/15~1/17)套裝行程。
行程內容包括台灣香港來回機票(含機場稅)、兩晚酒店住宿及1/16 X JAPAN香港公演最高額入場券乙張。(需自備有效證照)

the tour date is 1/15 to 1/17
the package includes a round-trip ticket (tax included) from TW to HK, 2 nights hotel accomodation and a HK$1290 x-japan concert tix

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 03:16:10 PM
Thanks jacquien!

Please continue the discussion about the Taiwanese live here: http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=3216.msg54925#msg54925! Thanks!