PARIS SHOW IS OFFICIALLY POSTPONED.

Lucs · 28723

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: November 09, 2008, 11:01:08 AM
s w e d e n
i'm so glad i listened to my mom and didn't book anything 8))))

but yeah, I really stopped caring there for a while.

Offline X-J

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: November 09, 2008, 01:04:52 PM
Well, it happened just like I wrote previously... They even made changes in the management like I recommended.

It is scary how they make decisions based on what I've written. I mean, I strongly urged them to re-unite and tour across the world, and that's what they've tried to do. I came up with a musical, and we got REPO MAN. I came up with visual stuff/emphasis, and they did a fashion show of sorts in March. I wanted to see more "rock", and we've been informed that a new more traditionally "rocking" song has been at least composed. I said film music would be nice, and that's also been attempted.

Perhaps I'm completely crazy but some interesting coincidences.  ;) The Finns are similar to the Japanese anyway, many of us... And somehow I think Yoshiki doesn't want to hurt us (just as I think he doesn't "fake it" completely). If anything, their strong emphasis on co-operation with "big names/companies" in their latest communiques indicates their desire to become more well-known world-wide (psychological interpretation).

However, it is possible that since X has never toured outside Japan, they mis-managed the thing. And there's Yoshiki's physique. So, I think there are only two options: either they genuinely tried to organize the concert up to the last moment, even if with miserable "building blocks" so to speak... Or they have some serious problems, are more interested in looking at things "purely" financially, etc.

I think it's best for them to get the logistics and Yoshiki's health in proper order before going international again. I would also like to see a lot more communication in the future and a press conference (none is coming at the moment?) with an apology. I should think it is the norm in Japan to publicly apologize something like this.

Only what is in motion can rest."
-Martin Heidegger

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #122 on: November 09, 2008, 03:30:44 PM
Perhaps i'll be able to go to the thai live \oXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo/

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: November 09, 2008, 03:49:57 PM
Babak, you must invite me.

@ferret: since there're no xmas japan shows, asian concerts will be very difficult to get tickets because lot of japanese will try to go there

hi there

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #124 on: November 09, 2008, 04:29:08 PM
@ferret: since there're no xmas japan shows, asian concerts will be very difficult to get tickets because lot of japanese will try to go there
*whistles* *ahem*
BXtE: In the next spring, there will be a nationwide tour in Japan followed by a world tour with a concert in Paris and Sweden, and probably some more.

xjapan-france.com: Le printemps prochain, il y aura une tournée nationale japonaise qui sera suivie par un nouveau concert à Paris pour remplacer le concert de novembre ainsi que des concerts supplémentaires en Scandinavie incluant la Suède, etc.

translation from xjapan-france.com by Sayu: The next spring, there will be a Japanese national tour which will be followed by a concert in Paris to replace the November concert as well as additional concerts in Scandinavia, including Sweden, etc.

The Other East: Here’s a summary of the rest of the stuff that was posted on the French site today.
-In the spring there will be a Japanese tour

You even quoted xjapan-france.com on MetalBanzai (though you didn't mention the Japanese tour) yourself!

*dumdidum*

This is my administrator color.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: November 09, 2008, 04:41:05 PM
So what? Thai concert is in January, the Japanese tour won't be until April. And I know from HK people and Thai who are already worried.

hi there

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #126 on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:01 PM
Well I still think that with the Japan Tour, there won't be that many people trying to get to the Asian shows.

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: November 09, 2008, 05:06:56 PM
It'd totally rock if X could fill out Ullevi, but I'm prettttty sure they wouldnt :P Globen would also be too big, wouldn't it? And what does that leave, fryshuset (which is too small!)?

:/

Anyways, X in SWEDEN is frixxing awesome and I couldn't have cared less about the location of the concert, I'd watch them in a small pub if I had no other choice ;D
There's Globen Annexet, which takes up to 3500 i think.

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: November 09, 2008, 06:44:57 PM
hi! I have been following this forum since months but didn't feel the need to post anything.
But, after the concert is postponed twice and read all the comments here, I really can't stay in silence anymore.

I agree with most of the comments, but, I won't say that
I will never want to see them. Who knows, how long they will remain a band??  If we miss
this chance, we may regret it later..... Surely, I am as upset & angry as most of you, but, I try to be rational
and don't say something bad about the band. (maybe we are allow to get angry with their management??)

I feel sorry for those who booked their flight, train, hotel and
cannot get the refund. Actually, I was planning to confirm my flight and hotel on Nov 10 and feel "lucky" that
I didn't confirm them earlier. I have been a fan of X since almost 18 years, we all love their music and I am
sure we will see them in the near future!  ;) 

See you all soon in Paris!  ;D

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #129 on: November 09, 2008, 07:14:07 PM
See you all soon in Paris!  ;D
Or Germany or Sweden :)

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #130 on: November 09, 2008, 07:55:55 PM
See you all in Bangkok, Paris and Germany (if there's one live in Germany ^^)
I know I'm crazy but I love X so much ^^'

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: November 10, 2008, 04:11:10 AM
So what? Thai concert is in January, the Japanese tour won't be until April. And I know from HK people and Thai who are already worried.

yay...from hk here....
so with the french concert got postponed....hk will become the first stop of the world tour
yet...pathetically, ticket sales is also postponed here......and updates from management is limited...
there're ruomours saying the internal ticket sales has already started...but yea...who knows if the concert is realli happening...............

emmmmmmmmmmm

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/xkurokei/
Reply #132 on: November 10, 2008, 06:45:53 AM
lol i've disappeared for such a long time.
hi everyone! =D

anyways i might be going to Taiwan's live, which is on Valentine's.
However seeing this news about postponing and all still makes me worried even though they say they won't change the date.
I imagined myself saving that lot of money, finally going to Taiwan and on the last minute they tell us the live is either canceled or postpone. D=
Oh yeah and the ticket's are not even on sale! =/

I hope there will be a proper apology from X. That apology from the management is kinda meaningless.

Here comes hide!

Psychedelic Violence X Crime of Visual Shock

Offline XScars

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xjapan.de
Reply #133 on: November 10, 2008, 07:19:18 AM
I thought about going to Thailand.... but I doubt that I will go... traveling alone is not so much fun, getting days off will be difficult and and if they also cancel, postpone or whatever I will probably too disappointed to enjoy the country...  and also just to see the country I would spend a longer time there than I would be able to spent in january....

~Katrin

From now on I will try to live for you and for me
I will live with love and with dreams
and forever with Tears...
(Yoshiki - Tears)
http://www.xjapan.de

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: November 10, 2008, 12:36:24 PM

Here comes hide!

Offline VioletCamicat

• Die-hard fan
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #136 on: November 10, 2008, 03:30:11 PM
Maybe it was really a good decision of mine that I waited with posting about this a few days.

Thanks for the link Hypno, really interesting to read.
There are parts I agree with and parts I disagree with.

All in all it seems to me as if the amount of work which automatically comes along with a world tour has been highly underestimated. It's just my impression after all. Too many things obviously didn't went the way they should and considering the point that there are really many people involved (with organizing the stuff) I understand that it's not easy to manage. I think, the tourdate in November was just a wrong decision, because there was obviously not enough time left (only three and a half months between the now postponed and the one from July - that's really not enough, I guess). I also believe that Yoshiki might have done his best to let this concert happen, but it wasn't possible as it seems. It's his dream and I'd really understand, if he did the best to make it come true, but from my point of view it wasn't the right way.

I also can understand all the fans who are truely pissed because of all this! With not being inside this organization it's just normal, that no one can understand what was going wrong there. Even more due to the lack of information. And when the ticketsales have gotten anounced, they believed this is the evidence, that this show will happen - and I guess so did Yoshiki.
I understand people being pissed because of having lost a lot of money. Sure, it shouldn't be about money (and it surely isn't ONLY because of the money), but so many fans are teens and twens, students or people with low paid jobs (or even unemployed, to speak about my personal case for example). And it's hard losing money for nothing. People risk living at a minimum for seeing X, but people don't wanna live at a minimum for no result in the end. And people have not only ONE dream. Besides seeing X live, people also have other goals in life and it hurts reaching no goal at all because of an incident like this, I'd say.
But for sure this wasn't the intention of the not happening concert at all. The intention was making dreams come true on both sides - I'm sure it's that and nothing else. And sadly for now dreams are over for some people.

I'm not willing to say "don't rant, please understand" - there are moments in life when some people can't hold back frustration anymore and when they think of themseves in the first place and NOT of their idols anymore. I think it was simply too much for many people to experience this twice and in the second time even more intense than in the first (because of announced ticket sales and so on).

I myself are pissed too, but not in a high degree to be honest. My very first reaction was... well.. I laughed... not because of being desperate, but because of true amusement. I shouldn't find this amusing and with thinking more than just a second about it I know it isn't amusing at all. But I just wasn't surprised. I didn't want this all to fail, but it really didn't surprise me. (+ It was amusing, that I posted in another forum "I want standing tickets" while the show was already postponed - I didn't know about the postponement, I missed it, found it out just two minutes later and felt like a dork. :D So maybe I was also rather amused about myself, haha!)

Sorry for that long post! |D~ Mwaha...

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse

Offline Reila

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: November 20, 2008, 12:33:08 AM
Yoshiki just posted a message on Myspace. It's in French though, and my French really sucks, so I'm not gonna attemt to translate it :P
Anyone?

Actually, I got some help from a friend :D

My apologies

I would like to apologize. I am really sorry.
I don't really know how I should explain my feelings towards the fans who has been looking forward to the X Japan concerts in Paris and Japan.
Even though I didn't make the decision, I take the whole responsibility.
This isn't something unimportant; no, I still take it with a heavy heart [not quite sure how to word this xD]
I really don't want to see this pain our loyal fans had to experience, you who have been supporting us all these years.
We are now working fast with new concerts, but the production company have many problems they have to solve before we can start a new tour.
It is important that we meet all the expectations for a good tour [not sure about this]. If we could be there, we would give you the best show[/spectacle 8D]
Sometimes I hate everything... I hate life... I hate myself too..
Hate me... Keep hating me.. But I will always love you.
Sometimes I wonder if I can open door with the name X Japan again, but at the same time I don't know how to lock it either.

With love,
YOSHIKI

Mes Excuses

Je vous présente toutes mes excuses. Je suis vraiment désolé....
Je ne sais pas comment décrire mes sentiments envers nos fans, vous qui vous êtiez réjouis à l'idée de voir les concerts de X Japan à Paris et au japon.
Même si la decision n'était pas la mienne… J'en prends pleine responsabilité…
Et je ne le prends pas à la légère.
J'en ai encore le coeur serré. Je ne supporte pas la douleur d'àvoir brisé le coeur de nos très très cher fans, vous qui m'avez tant soutenus toutes ces années.
J'avais vraiment hâte de faire ces concerts mais notre companie de production a beaucoup de problèmes à resoudre avant que nous puissions recommencer notre tournée.
J'étais prêt à partir en tournée dans n'importe quelles conditions. Si nous avions pu être là, nous vous aurions offer le meilleur spectacle.
Parfois je déteste tout… Je déteste la vie… Je me déteste aussi…
Haissez  moi…. Haissez  moi encore…Mais je vous aime toujours.
Je me demande parfois si j'aurais du rouvrir cette porte qui s'appelle "X Japan". Mais en meme temps, je ne sais pas non plus comment la fermer.

Avec Amour,
YOSHIKI
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 01:15:12 AM by Reila »

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: November 20, 2008, 01:01:45 AM
aww but thanks for part of the translate! xD

Here comes hide!

Offline Reila

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: November 20, 2008, 01:04:46 AM
Haha, got the whole thing up now xD

Offline Naru_chii

• View Profile
Reply #140 on: November 24, 2008, 12:28:09 PM
As I had already purchased plane tickets, I decided to go to Paris anyway.
And on November 22, the D-Day I went to Bercy. Too sad, and there was nobody should have been full of fans X.
Then, when I return to the hotel I started to listen to their songs with tears in my eyes ...

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: November 26, 2008, 12:30:51 AM
I was in Paris, too!
I tried to be positive and made the X sign in front of the Eiffel Tower and on the Champs Élysées   ;D

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: November 26, 2008, 07:58:50 AM
I was in Paris and our hotel was 20m next to the hall ........ e_e What shall I say. xD;
See you there next year hopefully. ._.

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #143 on: November 26, 2008, 08:19:48 AM
Maya wtf mine was next to it too O_____O

PARTY HARD

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #144 on: November 26, 2008, 08:58:43 AM
You two were probably neighbors without realizing it.

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: November 26, 2008, 02:43:07 PM
OMFG, what hotel??? XD Don't tell me it was the all seasons bercy ... XDD

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #146 on: November 26, 2008, 03:27:57 PM
OMFG, what hotel??? XD Don't tell me it was the all seasons bercy ... XDD

Me and my friends stayed in the all seasons ;)

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #147 on: November 27, 2008, 06:41:58 AM
Its sort of a relief that I didn't travel and prebook everything, I was planning on going to Bercy from the UK and then back after all in the space of like 24 hours, it really would have been tiring.

We'll all totally need to sort out a big meety meet when the concert does actually happen, though im interested to see what other dates there are going to happen on the european leg.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: November 27, 2008, 11:31:18 AM
We'll all totally need to sort out a big meety meet when the concert does actually happen

Agreed! I would love to see you guys finally IRL!