• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Dahlia PV

crazy bitch · 5419

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: January 12, 2007, 10:05:13 AM
grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did you know that the blonde woman who appers at Dahlia videoclip was Yoshiki's girlfriend??she's not anymore*if she was,she would be dead,i would kill her XD*but as far as i know,she wrote a book about him,saying that she loves him.bitch
lol,i'm so kind XD

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 10:37:44 AM
i dont know about the book,i'll tell you as soon as i find out..but here's the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKq31dcspZc

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:08 PM
yeah i know.they are friends........

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 12:33:23 PM
why Taiji's?

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 12:35:24 PM
hahhahahaha soorry i mean she loves him!!XD

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 12:43:56 PM
well,maybe because he knows him and he has been in a band with him...those two had problems anyway....and Yoshiki is not a saint.neither is Taiji.we dont know if he is honest or not,but yes,you are right,i also  think that he should be more specific when talking about Yoshiki,instead of just avoiding to discuss about that matter...

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 12:59:04 PM
I hope it isn't like you talked to hide-fans how they think hide is a saint and can't take anything negative about him, the same goes for Yoshiki too you know, no matter how much you love him. :wink:

Every band has a dictator, X's dictator was Yoshiki and how I see it, Taiji was probably the only one who stood against the dictator and as a result got kicked out, so no wonder he has that kind of a view of Yoshiki.

The second part I agree tho, that's just kinda stupid.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:03:52 PM by Maverick »

Mod color o' mine

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 01:59:52 PM
Well, knowing that someone is annoying doesn't make him any less annoying. Maybe you could cope with it more easily in the beginning, but you still get pissed off during the years, especiallyif you have to work with him almost every day.

And I'm not really talking about Yoshiki as a mean dictator, I believe it was good for the band (at least I love everything they've done) but if everything has to be run through one person and he has the last word in everything and is a bit of a tricky person it gets REALLY frustrating at certain situations in a band.

I don't believe either that the musical issues were the only reason for Taiji leaving the band, but nothing more has been told to us. And if Taiji would've answered "no" when Yoshiki asked him to leave, I don't think he would've lasted long in the band. Or maybe there would still be X, who knows?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:04:26 PM by Maverick »

Mod color o' mine

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 02:06:06 PM
still be X?you mean as a band or the remain with the name X?

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 02:10:25 PM
Quote from: "crazy bitch"
still be X?you mean as a band or the remain with the name X?

The band. Just some philosophical shit :D

Mod color o' mine

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 02:15:54 PM
lol
thats impossible anyway....i dont think that if Taiji would remain in the group,X wouldnt break up.its not Taiji's fault....................................................Toshi left the group,cause he didnt agree with the music style they were playing.and X Japan couldnt continue without their vocalist.anyway,that is called spamming,gomen ne ^^'

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 02:21:58 PM
Quote from: "crazy bitch"
lol
thats impossible anyway....i dont think that if Taiji would remain in the group,X wouldnt break up.its not Taiji's fault....................................................Toshi left the group,cause he didnt agree with the music style they were playing.and X Japan couldnt continue without their vocalist.anyway,that is called spamming,gomen ne ^^'

Yeah when you think rationally it is impossible, but you know how in science fiction when a person travels back in time just does something to the people in that time or something else tat shouldn't have happened, he sees a different world when he gets back to his own time. This is the idea I was getting to. If Taiji would've said "no" and they would've settled their differences, who knows what would've happened ;P

Well, anyway, this wasn't even the point of the conversation so :D

Mod color o' mine

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 02:53:36 PM
Quote from: "Hurley"
Yeah when you think rationally it is impossible, but you know how in science fiction when a person travels back in time just does something to the people in that time or something else tat shouldn't have happened, he sees a different world when he gets back to his own time.
Actually that would most probably cause the world to end becouse if he'd travel back in time and say 'no' (to himself, PN stated that he left on his free will and no one asked him to leave) and everything would work out, then in the future (our present) he wouldn't travel back, which would cause his 'past self' to say 'no' (as no one would had travel back in time to prevent it) and would make him leave and in the future (our present) travel back in time and so on and so on. It's called paradox :) . (there are other theories, about what would happen, for example the Relative timelines resolution... But that's another story :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 03:00:18 PM
hate you again?lol,thats silly.hate is a heavy word,i have never hated you.we just had some differences,wtf?and yeah i'm waiting you to post more things when you can.but if you are going to say that hide is responsible for THAT as well,then,i dont know what to say.hide was the devil in disguise?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:04:58 PM by Maverick »

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 03:02:08 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
Quote from: "Hurley"
Yeah when you think rationally it is impossible, but you know how in science fiction when a person travels back in time just does something to the people in that time or something else tat shouldn't have happened, he sees a different world when he gets back to his own time.
Actually that would most probably cause the world to end becouse if he'd travel back in time and say 'no' (to himself, PN stated that he left on his free will and no one asked him to leave) and everything would work out, then in the future (our present) he wouldn't travel back, which would cause his 'past self' to say 'no' (as no one would had travel back in time to prevent it) and would make him leave and in the future (our present) travel back in time and so on and so on. It's called paradox :) . (there are other theories, about what would happen, for example the Relative timelines resolution... But that's another story :P

M'kay.. :D I wasn't talking about Taiji travelling to past, but refusing to leave back then :D

But didn't Yoshiki say to Taiji "please quit" or something like that? Then it wasn't purely in his own free will, although he might have quit anyway, if things were getting too hard with Yoshiki.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 03:20:49 PM
Oky I won't :)

(10 mins HA!)

This is my administrator color.

Offline Cruor

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 07:39:26 PM
The girls in PV were brilliant. There was this one cool motion pic they took. It was pure visual kei and art.

url=http://www.last.fm/user/SuYen/?chartstyle=listen] [/url]

Offline hyderix

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jablaylanang
Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 02:25:33 AM
i haven't saw the pv yet....

but my friend told me that the girl on the pv get raped ,right?

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 06:46:00 PM
there's only one PV for Dahlia right?

I was just confused when PanthereNoire said which one.

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 06:50:01 PM
i mean "what Dahlia PV?"

..I wish I were there beside you...