X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Where to buy tickets for Paris in beginning of October !

Lucs · 104612

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: November 01, 2008, 06:41:28 PM
OMFG great news!!!! And the tickets aren't that expensive at all!!!

actually,it surprised me a lot that tickets are so cheap :)

Me too...but it was a pleasant surprise indeed.

of course,i think it was one of the best surprises of my life xD
when i saw that prices i was like: hah,what?am i daydreaming or what?...and fell from chair*argh* xD

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: November 01, 2008, 06:44:30 PM
that´s true xD
so we have another one reason to love bercy:they settled us cheap tickets xD

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #362 on: November 01, 2008, 06:58:38 PM
Ofcourse. I'm a fanatic concert attendee, I go to ALOT of concerts.. The thing with western band concerts is that it's visited by people that regulary go to a concert and know how to behave at a concert. This however isn't the case with every jrock concert i've been to. People act like fucking maniacs. I've seen more agressiveness and chaos in lets say 10 Jrock concerts then i've seen in other concerts my entire life. And i'm sure alot of people agree with me on that subject.

Haha ok I see !!! I've only been to L'Arc~En~Ciel show in Paris, and it was really great. People respected each other it was nice ! Let's hope that X JAPAN fans are not stupid and respect each others !

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: November 01, 2008, 07:03:58 PM
I do think people will be pushing and pulling to get in the front row >___>

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #364 on: November 01, 2008, 07:07:37 PM
i'm afraid of it too >.<
but let's hope x-freaks will respect each other:)

Offline HellRaiser

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: November 01, 2008, 07:12:19 PM
I think so too...I hope it won't be a total anarchy. I know that everyone wants to be as close as possible (including me) but agression is definitely the bad way.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #366 on: November 01, 2008, 07:27:12 PM
Seriously, I survived Slipknot + Metallica at the Parc Des Princes (50'000+ people) very close to the stage, I think it'll be ok for X JAPAN.

They make people enter the venue one per one so it'll be ok ! And really, don't forget that we are all X FREAKS !!! Try to talk with people around you and be friends... then you can switch places if you can't see well during the show and stuffs like that.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #367 on: November 01, 2008, 07:30:58 PM
But Slipknot and Metallica don't have fangirls, X Japan fan girls.

hi there

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: November 01, 2008, 07:31:15 PM
I hope people won't notice me. I'M TINY :D
Tiny people can be in front, can't they?? CAN'T THEY??

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: November 01, 2008, 07:32:48 PM
By the way, it's funny to watch these days Bercy on TV (because of the tennis) and think, hell, Toshi will scream there.

hi there

Offline RoseOfPain

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Reply #370 on: November 01, 2008, 07:44:35 PM
I survived 10.000 wild Skinheads at a Slayer show, so bring on the fangirls XD

I'VE GOT EXTASY, BUT I FEEL THE TEAR IS FALLING DOWN

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #371 on: November 01, 2008, 08:22:17 PM
I have only survived a thousand or so short Finns at Girugamesh live so... And that was horrible...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #372 on: November 01, 2008, 08:45:27 PM
I hope people won't notice me. I'M TINY :D
Tiny people can be in front, can't they?? CAN'T THEY??

i guess you are RIGHT.Tiny people have to be in front xD *she is tiny too*

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #373 on: November 01, 2008, 09:28:25 PM
Haha I like the short people to the front thing :P

Um, and I fail, the biggest thing I've been to was the An Cafe concert with some hundreds of people fangirls. XD

Well, but I think we'll all survive somehow. And I agree with Lucs, ont he making friends with your neighbours thing. ^^ It's more comfortable and also way more fun!  ;D

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #374 on: November 01, 2008, 09:55:17 PM
I have only survived a thousand or so short Finns at Girugamesh live so... And that was horrible...
Oh yeah, at the Swedish live there were like 200 short fangirls, all of them getting their elbows in my stomach. But as long as they're small its easy to get in front. :P

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: November 01, 2008, 10:04:48 PM
Haha I like the short people to the front thing :P

Um, and I fail, the biggest thing I've been to was the An Cafe concert with some hundreds of people fangirls. XD

Well, but I think we'll all survive somehow. And I agree with Lucs, ont he making friends with your neighbours thing. ^^ It's more comfortable and also way more fun!  ;D
I was on An Cafe concert too,in Berlin >.<
and after this experience i can say i don't like fangirls >.<

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #376 on: November 01, 2008, 10:20:36 PM
Oh yeah, at the Swedish live there were like 200 short fangirls, all of them getting their elbows in my stomach. But as long as they're small its easy to get in front. :P
Well I was in Helsinki... The fangirls were short and sweaty and angry... At first I thought I'll just get to the back of the club and relax but the music was so great I changed my mind and in the end managed to get quite up close :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline Tordek42

• Absolute Destruction
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Reply #377 on: November 01, 2008, 11:30:30 PM
When I went to see Miyavi in London, the fangirls there were terrifying! Great gig, but I got bruises that last for a month (I'm 6 ft 5, the fan girls just reached by shoulders...)

Great news about the prices though, much cheaper than I imagined

This is my moderator colour

Offline Jorge

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: November 02, 2008, 02:53:32 AM
Actually the 200 man mosh-pit at a Slayer show is less terrible then a group of fangirls at a Gazette show.

Not kidding :P I've experienced both and I'd take the Slayer pit ANY time lol.

Anyways, yeah, great news about the tickets.. Just wished it were a little more detailed. I guess the seating tickets are going to be the ones at the sides (tribune).
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 02:57:01 AM by Jorge »

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: November 02, 2008, 09:25:58 AM
Okay, just booked my flight, don't want to wait till 10th november, who knows if I can get the flight for the price I paid now.

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: November 02, 2008, 11:24:46 AM
Okay, just booked my flight, don't want to wait till 10th november, who knows if I can get the flight for the price I paid now.

As a tourism student I'd say you probably couldn't get it for the same price then.. since flight rates usually tend to get higher when the departure date gets "closer".. That's the reason I got my flight ticket early on.

Anyways, nice news about the concert tickets.. I think I can afford to buy two of them ;) (I'm not making my friend pay her ticket since she's not at all X's fan ;D)

Offline VioletCamicat

• Die-hard fan
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #381 on: November 02, 2008, 01:49:26 PM
Haha, this is gonna be fun! Just now I seriously wonder, if this will be the first concert where I notice people fainting (and I DON'T mean Yoshiki! xD). I only heard about stuff like this from DEG concert in Berlin and so on, hehe!

Okay, I think I'm starting to look forward to it again, but still I'll only believe it will happen, when I'm there and see it with my own eyes! (Where's the evil grinning smiley-devil? Still miss it!) xD Crossing my fingers for the rehearsals now!

And I'm curious how many tickets will be sold. :D
(Can understand that a lot of people had lost trust too early and now can't afford all the stuff. :-\ Wouldn't be able to go there too for sure, if I planned it all by myself. *pokes Mav*  ;))

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse

Offline DoubleD

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • jrockuploads4u
Reply #382 on: November 02, 2008, 05:24:24 PM
Just to be certain and stuff. Because I'm still a bit confused. At those websites you can let them send the tickets outside France or...? Because I live in the Netherlands.

ho are we?! X !

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #383 on: November 02, 2008, 08:15:42 PM
Yes they do. But I wouldn't...

The best way to be sure to have your ticket at home is to use www.digitick.com as you print your tickets at home.

On the other website, you can choose to grab the tickets at Bercy before the show.

Offline DYLANX

• View Profile
Reply #384 on: November 02, 2008, 08:23:25 PM
IS digitick.com reliable?
Am afraid there might be problem if printing the tickets at home>?

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #385 on: November 02, 2008, 08:30:20 PM
I think i'm gonna collect my ticket from the venue after ordering it off Avosbillet (if i manage to get a ticket). Does anyone know the procedure? Just present them with the credit card I used to order the ticket I guess..

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline DYLANX

• View Profile
Reply #386 on: November 02, 2008, 08:35:31 PM
Translation from the FAQ section on Avosbillet

How can I pay?
 Only the credit card payment is proposed. The credit card payment makes it possible to hold the Tickets in line and immediately in a firm and final way. The charts accepted for the payment of an order are the charts of the networks Credit card/VISA.  Imposed method of payment: Only one method of payment is authorized by order. If one of the Events contained in your basket is the subject of an imposed method of payment, it determines the method of payment of the whole of the basket. You are then formless of this provision. If several Events are the subject of imposed and incompatible methods of payment, it is possible for you to divide your order into several orders.
How will I recover my places?
You have the choice to make you deliver to residence. WITH YOUR TICKETS the deliveries of the Tickets ordered in the 60 following days the confirmation of order begins to carry out. The mode of obtaining the Tickets is related to the method of payment which you choose and with the existing time between the date of the reservation and the date of the Event (the tickets ordered 8 days before the Event will be automatically to on the spot withdraw - not sendings). According to the date of reservation compared to the date of the Event, the Tickets will reach you:
- Is by mail, in the tariff conditions described hereafter (in addition to the price of the total order):
For sendings of Tickets in France:
Sending
File and carriage costs (in euros)
By simple letter
3 €
By registered letter with notice of receipt
6€
- Is will be to withdraw on the place of the Event (for certain concerts only). By presenting one hour to you before the beginning of the Event, provided with your number of reservation, an identity paper as well as bank card having been used for the payment of your order for the places the proposer according to the Events. Any ordering of Ticket not withdrawn with the counter of the place of the Event after the representation took place, perhaps prone to complaint and will not give place to any refunding.
- Is will be electronic Tickets to print by your care (only for certain Events) the Tickets will be valid that if they are printed on white A4 paper, virgin recto and back, without modification of the size of impression in format portrait (vertical) with a printer jet of ink or laser. No other support (electronic, screen PC, portable screen…) will not be accepted. The Tickets must have a good quality of impression. The Tickets partially printed, soiled, damaged or illegible will not be accepted and will not be regarded in fact as nonvalid.   Caution: WITH YOUR TICKETS any responsibility for the anomalies declines occurring during the impression of the electronic Tickets. The Tickets are neither exchangeable, nor refundable. They are personal and inalienable. During controls at the entry of the place of the event, an official and valid identity paper with photograph could be required to identify the purchaser of the Tickets (passport, driving licence, indentity card or residence permit). The Tickets are valid only for the place, the meeting, the date and the hour specified on the Tickets. You are invited to preserve your Ticket throughout all your presence on the place of the event. WITH YOUR TICKETS recommends to you to occupy your place at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the event. The access to the site and/or numbered places is not guaranteed after the hour of beginning of the Event and does not give right any refunding.  In the event of cancellation or of carryforward of the Event, the refunding of the Ticket will be subjected to the conditions of the organizer of the Event. In a general way, the Events proceed under the only responsibility of the organizer. WITH YOUR TICKETS could not be held for person in charge of any incident in connection with the Event. One is reminded that he is interdict to photograph, to film or record the Event.

Offline DYLANX

• View Profile
Reply #387 on: November 02, 2008, 08:36:19 PM
I wonder if DIGITICK.COM will be selling at the same price because no infomation about the price is there?

Offline RoseOfPain

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Reply #388 on: November 02, 2008, 10:02:24 PM
so, I can only pay with a credit card?

I'VE GOT EXTASY, BUT I FEEL THE TEAR IS FALLING DOWN

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #389 on: November 02, 2008, 11:08:36 PM
Yes seems it's possible to pay ONLY with credit card on all those site.

Digitick is very reliable. I already bought some tickets there. You just print them at home and everything's fine.

@TG : you have to go to the venue showing your reservation number (you'll get it when you order your ticket), your ID and your credit card.