• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Ra:IN concert at the Japan Expo 6/7/8

Lucs · 4553

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
on: July 07, 2008, 11:17:47 AM
The show was just GREAT !!! Pata and Michiaki really rocked !!! DIE and Tetsu weren't there.

Ra:IN played about 35 minutes. They started with Metal Box, then I forgot, then Wish, then Happy.

The audience was REALLY GREAT ! People screaming everywhere, Pata and Michiaki both seemed very happy to be here.

There were much more people than the day before for X Japan video. What was really cool is that people really respected Ra:IN, there wasn't much X Japan stuffs and all, we were there for Ra:IN ! That was really cool !

The show was short, but really great ! We couldn't take pictures during the show neither during the autograph sessions... we took just one or two during the autograph session though, but well, they aren't that good (mine at least) :P

Offline VioletCamicat

• Die-hard fan
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 09:53:37 PM
Huh? DIE and Tetsu haven't been there? So only two people? That's somehow strange to imagine. XD But cool, that it was fun. Bad luck for me that I already left in the morning of that day, but shit happens.

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 05:23:00 AM
Wait, you mean the show was advertised as "Ra:IN" (i.e., not as "Pata and Michiaki from Ra:IN" or something) but only half the band was even there?

Provided that DIE and Tetsu are still official members-- and I don't have any reason to think they're not-- I don't think I've ever heard of a band doing that before.

That's utterly bizarre.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 06:50:13 AM
No, no. It was written as Pata and Michiaki will perform songs from Ra:IN or something like that. :)
And eventhough they were only two, they ROCKED!  :twisted:

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Yzaleen

• Fan
  • ... In the Rain...
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 07:15:27 AM
In Japan Expo program it was mention that only PATA and michiaki would be there and annonced a showcase and not a gig !!! But it was so great. They really give a good atmosphere in the place !! I totally love it :)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 02:28:20 PM
Lucs forgot to mention, that after the concert when people kept cheering, they came back on stage and Michiaki had no shirt on xD

AND when Michiaki was on our side of the stage, I headbanged towards him and he headbanged me back! Like twice at least :D I think it's because I was so tall and he could see me :P

AND after the first or second song, when he was tuning his bass, me and Lucs (and maybe someone else) screamed (ok on three- one, two, three,)  MICHIAKIII and he did the peace sign for us :D

This is my administrator color.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 02:36:31 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
Lucs forgot to mention, that after the concert when people kept cheering, they came back on stage and Michiaki had no shirt on xD

I wanted to let my little sister talk about it 'cause she likes Michiaki's body so much :D

AND when Michiaki was on our side of the stage, I headbanged towards him and he headbanged me back! Like twice at least :D I think it's because I was so tall and he could see me :P

That just ruled !!! Being tall (and crazy) is cool sometimes :D

AND after the first or second song, when he was tuning his bass, me and Lucs (and maybe someone else) screamed (ok on three- one, two, three,)  MICHIAKIII and he did the peace sign for us :D

Yeah, a french girl screamed with us too :D It was just so fun ! We were so proud of ourselves :D

Offline Yzaleen

• Fan
  • ... In the Rain...
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 06:06:56 PM
Quote from: "Lucs"
Quote from: "Hypno"

I wanted to let my little sister talk about it 'cause she likes Michiaki's body so much :D

I'm still scared of having seen him like that... His body must be the strangest I have ever seen !! And his mouth is strange as well^^

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 02:50:59 AM
Did anyone get any photos from the gig? :D

MODERATOR'd!

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 03:55:01 PM
New photos of the show on Ra:IN MySpace :D

Offline Jorge

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 01:38:19 AM
Awesome pics! Too bad i'm not on them tho :(

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 07:45:42 AM
I think I spotted Hypno here, though :D

You probable see my hand somewhere, too *is too small LOL*

Anyway, pretty nice pictures! *saw a couple of familiar faces*

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 04:53:09 PM
I spotted my hands!!! and maybe a part of my face too.

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline FoXxX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 11:39:33 AM
It was a funny moment when we had made the banneer in the center of Neuilly at 02:00 pm... Very funny moment, and many fans which talk with cops for know if it's possible to paint in the street... For information, Neuilly is the most expensive city of France ^^. Infested by X lol