MiscastDice got banned...

SarahAlex · 29811

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: July 14, 2008, 11:14:33 AM
Quote from: "Uncontrol"
Maybe the Church of Scientology will decide to sue us - maybe they won't. I personally don't think we're a primary "target".
Don't think they haven't done it before, though

True indeed. And that's why neither the sharing subforums nor ferret's sig should be changed.

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: July 14, 2008, 11:17:15 AM
Quote from: "MillieQOF"
Quote from: "Uncontrol"
Maybe the Church of Scientology will decide to sue us - maybe they won't. I personally don't think we're a primary "target".
Don't think they haven't done it before, though

True indeed. And that's why neither the sharing subforums nor ferret's sig should be changed.

yes, it is true, but unfortunately, that's not how the X Freaks rules are.

Just like the yoshiki phone updates, Scientology Tom Cruise should be removed from the sig. I would say that Top Gun Tom Cruise would be a suitable replacement but that is up to Ferret.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #182 on: July 14, 2008, 11:24:42 AM
Stop that Uncontrol. The rules are how they are and you are not gonna change them. If you don't like them, go build your own forum with your own rules. Now stop it please.

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: July 14, 2008, 11:30:24 AM
I'm not trying to change rules I'm trying to help enforce them. I'm sorry for sliding my opinion in there though

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #184 on: July 15, 2008, 12:47:07 PM
Quote from: "MiscastDice"
Let me give an example of this. Yoshiki drives drunk. It's a documented fact that he does. He's admitted to one incident in a 1995 interview, the one where he plea bargained to reckless. He had an actual DUI conviction as well later; which is on file in the state of California if anyone, unlike me, wants to bother to pay to look it up. Not only that, people around here have described near-accidents involving him and seeing him show up/leave concerts entirely wasted while driving his own car. (Yes, PN, if you can pull the OMG I LIVE IN Japan card, I can pull the OMG I LIVE IN LA card.)
If you can, post proof. If you can't, please refrain from making accusations like that.

Thank you.

And also stop bringing PN into every discussion.

This is my administrator color.