Behold and uphold!
1. All lyrics, images and other copyright material on this forum is posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.
2. Board members are solely responsible for the content of their post. The board owner, administrators and moderators accept no responsibility for any kind of offensive or illegal posts. However, we do try to remove illegal content as soon as possible.
3. If you see a post that breaches any of the board rules, please click the "Report to moderator" link, found in the lower right corner of the post.
1. Don't insult or harass other users. Don't post PMs (private messages) publicly without permission from both sides.
2. When posting translations or rumors, please include the source (translator) and a disclaimer to remind others that there may be mistakes or other inaccuracies. Also post a link/reference to the original source (magazine/website/etc), if possible. Please note that we consider everything not confirmed by an official site to be a rumor.
3. Don't share copyright audio or video files outside of the sharing subforum. YouTube links are allowed.
4. YoshikiMobile messages or messages from similar sources are not allowed on the forum.
1. Moderators and administrators are subject to the same rules as general forum members.
2. Anything deleted or edited out by the admin/mod must be copied to a new thread in the Moderators subforum (except for pornbots/pillbots and the like). If the user continues breaking the same rule(s), the edited/deleted posts may be posted to the original thread and we can act accordingly (further warnings or a temporary ban). Note that the Moderators subforum is not visible to regular members.
3. It is not allowed to delete or edit out anything from another persons post without a prior notice of at least 24 hours by PM, unless in harsh violations of the rules, in which case the user must still be notified by a PM (this includes download links, outright spam and personal messages).
4. Administrators and moderators are required to use different color font when talking as an admin/mod to avoid confusion between personal opinions and official statements. That color should be noted in the signature of the admin/mod.
1. Please try to watch your language. There are minors on this board, so avoid the use of profanity as much as possible, specially against other members of the board.
2. Please stay on topic. (One word) Comments like "first", "agreed", "wtf", "owned" etc. are NOT discussing and are not appreciated. This rule is not enforced that harshly in the Offtopic section of the board.
3. Before making a new topic use search or see if there is a similar topic already.
4. You shouldn't quote whole posts when:
1) Answering a person who wrote above you and when it's clear you are answering him/her.
2) The post is long and you are only commenting on a part of it.
When answering several parts of a post, you might consider 'hacking up' the quote, so it would be clearer to who and what you are answering.
5. Don't doublepost. Edit your last post, if necessary, instead.
5. Avatars max size is 128*160 pixels. If you have trouble uploading an avatar, please contact an administrator.
6. The max size of a signature is either 300x200 pixels or 500x160 pixels or no more than 4 lines of text. Also, don’t use animated gifs or pictures bigger than 1Mb.
PS: These rules do not apply for posts that date before 09.06.08.
PS2: These rules may be subject to change, if needed.
PS3: The difference between the rules and the guidelines is that guidelines can be broken sometimes. It's not a big deal to go offtopic once in a while or quote whole novel-length posts. You won't get banned for this. But if break them too often, you will get a warning .