• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

FEMMES ONLY! - EYE CANDY

Guest · 42858

PanthereNoire

Reply #60 on: December 16, 2006, 12:46:35 AM
Quote from: "Valentine"
...... *quoting doesn't know who* "he [Yoshiki] looks a bit mad"

Nay, wouldn't say he looks so, there is nothing of madness in his eyes on that one, and I think eyes are what really matters, people can have really good control of their body overall but eyes are capable to trait and say everything about current state....

And PN, with getting Yoshiki to sign his photos with Atsushi-san... I wanted to wish you good luck but it's more than just luck thing, so, ganbatte ;]

Well, Atsushi I'm going to get, that's a given. :)

Er, I mean, his sign on the magazine. Just to clarify.  :twisted:

Not that I'd . . . er, let's not go there; forum rules again. :P

As for Yoshiki, one day, SOME day, he'll have to come Japan for longer again . . . maybe I should join the damned "Dears" if he really pops up at concerts there. :P

Me in "Dears" . . . oh boy, now that's a scary thought . . . and come to think of it, it might be considered a tad rude to go to one artist's concerts to meet another! :evil:

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #61 on: December 16, 2006, 05:03:18 AM
PanthereNoire wrote:

As for Yoshiki, one day, SOME day, he'll have to come Japan for longer again . . . maybe I should join the damned "Dears" if he really pops up at concerts there.  

Me in "Dears" . . . oh boy, now that's a scary thought . . . and come to think of it, it might be considered a tad rude to go to one artist's concerts to meet another!

What is "Dears"?

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: December 16, 2006, 09:40:07 AM
Gackt's fanclub, if I know correctly.

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

PanthereNoire

Reply #63 on: December 16, 2006, 09:44:04 AM
You do know correctly . . . and I never ever in my whole life joined a fan club, not even for Queen or X Japan . . . and the Dears, well, sometimes I wonder where Gaku-chan gets some of them . . .  

. . . maybe left overs from the Yaoi days . . .  :twisted:

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: December 16, 2006, 12:09:21 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"

Well, Atsushi I'm going to get, that's a given. :)

Er, I mean, his sign on the magazine. Just to clarify.  :twisted:

Not that I'd . . . er, let's not go there; forum rules again. :P

As for Yoshiki, one day, SOME day, he'll have to come Japan for longer again . . . maybe I should join the damned "Dears" if he really pops up at concerts there. :P

Me in "Dears" . . . oh boy, now that's a scary thought . . . and come to think of it, it might be considered a tad rude to go to one artist's concerts to meet another! :evil:

*smiles slightly* I've begun to wonder.... :]

But, if you're in temptation to join Dears, I'd rather suggest you to do that sooner than later, as, you know, dear Mr.Hayashi tends to be highly unpredictable with his visitations and so you would have more chances to catch him sooner than later in case he popped there in some closer time than "expected"  :wink:

I'm sure you could figure one way or another how to not be rude, could you? ;] Or, we just might go together [aaah, that counts again with a "distant future" possibility.....]- because, you would meet "your" Yoshiki and I would happily listen to Gackt :twisted:

PanthereNoire

Reply #65 on: December 16, 2006, 02:06:33 PM
It appears that I might be listening to Monsieur Le Comte some time next week anyhow . . . wish you were there . . .

As for the Brat Princess, I suppose time will tell . . .

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: December 16, 2006, 04:52:44 PM
Forums ate my [unwritten and unposted] message, so I'm answering you some time later when we meet at MSN :wink:

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: January 14, 2007, 06:42:07 PM
Ha, another thread I can spam with pics  :twisted:

Sugi

Atsushi

Anthony Kiedis

Stephen Chow

Tony Leung

Just a few (there are so many more non asians)

I do have better pics of Sugizo and Atsushi, I'll have to search for them.

RIP

PanthereNoire

Reply #68 on: January 17, 2007, 10:15:01 AM
Ah, I love the red kimono pic of Attchan . . . now if he'd only worn that thing in concert. :P

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 17, 2007, 04:44:33 PM
He's so beautiful in that PV. What did he wear on the concert you've been to? Black I guess?  :twisted:

RIP

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 17, 2007, 04:57:29 PM
aaaaaaaah SUGIIIIII!<3 XD
Tony Leung is so hot!and an amazing actor....i love the movie:Hero.....Maggie Cheung is amazing as well.....and 2046 and In the mood for love.chinese cinema is sooo good ^^

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 17, 2007, 05:15:14 PM
Oooh, I still haven't seen In The Mood For Love, but it's on my to do list xD

Speaking of hero...

Donnie Yen

RIP

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: January 17, 2007, 05:24:56 PM
you HAVE to see in the mood for love!!it has many things in common with 2046!i want to see:"days of being wild"as well but i cant find it in Greece ;___________;
cooooooooool pics btw^^

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 17, 2007, 05:31:51 PM
What about Amazon? No finds?

They were all so damn beautiful in Hero, even Jet Li looked hotter than ever before  :twisted: *goes to look for some Li and Andy Lau pics*

RIP

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 17, 2007, 05:39:45 PM
heeeeey!noone likes Jet Li in general!i find him so god damn cute^^
have you seen Danny the Dog?with Morgan Freeman?he is veeeeery cute there,like a little puppy!*Jet Li,not M.Freeman lol*
XD

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: January 17, 2007, 05:46:44 PM
I do like him! I just don't find him attractive in every movie (but cute, as you said), but in Hero he looked sexual...he should have the hair that long more often  :shock:

Yeah, I've seen Danny The Dog, so friggen cute! Loved it how Morgan's character tought him what sweet is (with the melon, right?)  :lol:

RIP

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 17, 2007, 05:53:01 PM
hahah yeaaaaah the melon ^^ so cute!and his english.lol.i love men who cant speak english,but when theey try to they seem so sweet ^^ <333

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: January 17, 2007, 05:57:35 PM
I know what you mean, they're trying so hard xD

Um, I think were kind of off topic, maybe we should open a Chinese/asian movie topic or something  :twisted:

RIP

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 17, 2007, 07:33:05 PM
lol.yeah.i think i have already made a topic like that.i'll move the discussion there^^

PanthereNoire

Reply #79 on: January 18, 2007, 08:37:10 AM
Quote from: "ferret"
He's so beautiful in that PV. What did he wear on the concert you've been to? Black I guess?  :twisted:

Does he ever wear anything BUT black? (In concerts and PVs etc, I mean.)  :P :twisted: :P

Naturally he wore black! (Looked damned sexy in it, too - well, that's old news I guess. hehehe) :lol:

Still does those things with his hands that are either great or not good at all for female imagination, if you know what I mean? :P

Kind of makes me regret he's married . .  . ;)

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: January 18, 2007, 02:53:08 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"

Does he ever wear anything BUT black? (In concerts and PVs etc, I mean.)  :P :twisted: :P

I dont' know, I've seen him wearing some kind of Hawaii shirt, all colourful...but it was of silk I think  :lol:

I like everything he's doing with Imai  :twisted: (or with other toys, um, bandmembers of his  :twisted: )*thinks about that keyboarder*

RIP

PanthereNoire

Reply #81 on: January 18, 2007, 03:22:31 PM
Oh yes, he does wear other stuff sometimes. There's even pics of him in an ugly old gray T shirt - I think only HE can make ugly old gray T shirts look SEXY - while he's playing (or maybe make that serving  :twisted: ) his kitties, but on stage and for official releases and such, he usually wears just black, maybe with ONE colour accent point (like the purple necktie in the "Sasayaki" PV)

And him and Imai . . . well, even him without Imai . . . well, the concert was actually just the way I imagined it would be . . .

Like: "Don't DO that, Atsushi! No, don't do THAT, either!!! And er, could you take of your hand "asoko???" Please? Like, your f***ing my MIND! - Er, on second thought, never mind, just er, uhm, carry on . . . "

I think you get the idea? :P

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: January 18, 2007, 03:28:59 PM
No matter what he wears, he looks fantastic. But I like him best in black, cause as they say, black IS beautiful  :twisted:

I totally get it.  :P

Speaking of Imai...what the heck is he always writing on this cheek? I've seen the word bitch several times, but for the Japanese?

RIP

PanthereNoire

Reply #83 on: January 18, 2007, 03:41:44 PM
I'll have to check on Imai - would you by chance have a visual reference? - I have to admit I'm a tad too much Attchan obsessed to look at the rest for any great length . . . ;)

And yes, he's beautiful in black . . . though I also get those ideas of a straight razor used upside down (or inside out) when I see him in it . . . (details censored as minors can access this forum. :P )

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: January 18, 2007, 03:59:09 PM
Oh my gosh, I'm such a dumbass  :oops:  I took a very close look at Imai and realized that it's B-T (but very weird written). Is it a tatoo or what? Now the bitch makes sense cause if it's a tattoo you can write the missing letters with a pencil  :roll:

meeeeep, found the good pics

Look at the pose...looks like Atsu and Imai were practising that one a lot  :roll:

RIP

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: January 18, 2007, 07:00:02 PM
*sneaks into the thread and apreciates* *walks away before getting hit*

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: January 18, 2007, 08:15:38 PM
@Lights:lol? xd

PanthereNoire

Reply #87 on: January 19, 2007, 12:28:42 AM

Look at the pose...looks like Atsu and Imai were practising that one a lot  :roll:

Practice makes perfect, you know. ;)

And they would want to disapoint their fans, after all!  :twisted:

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: January 19, 2007, 05:42:32 AM
Would? You mean they wouldn't want to. Or am I getting something wrong?  :lol:

Now look at that

There are quite a lot piccus with him and his kitties. I bet his wife has to fight to get her place in their bed  :twisted:

RIP

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #89 on: January 19, 2007, 06:23:24 AM
the kitties look so cute XD