Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

FEMMES ONLY! - EYE CANDY

Guest · 42834

PanthereNoire

on: December 13, 2006, 12:42:37 AM
Though naturally, saint at least will look, I know that. :twisted:

But, in a take off from Hypno's avatar threat and my suggestion for separate females and boys - ;) - forums, here is a little bit of eye candy that I'd put there (and some guys, depending, might find . . . not quite to their taste. :P )

And yes, that's Buck Tick's Sakurai again - I have a thing for the man, have had it ever since I first saw him on stage in 1989 or so and then even more so since that photo series he did with Yoshiki in 1991 . . .

Well, maybe he's a bit more on my mind then usual because of the upcoming concert.

If you have any favourites of your own - X Japan or not - please add here, ladies. :)

(The gents can make their own thread if they want. :P )

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 03:28:40 AM
i'm starting listening to buck tick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O.o

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 04:17:09 AM
OMG SAKURAI.... ^o^

PanthereNoire

Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 08:27:49 AM
Quote from: "Saint(c)"
haha you know me too well :twisted:

Looks like the whole Michael Jackson thing there
with the glove on the crotch style lol.
I was expecting more :P

Actually, that's Imai grabbing him there - and they did that kind of thing long before the little jackson twit. :twisted:

And they are damned lot SEXIER than idiotic michael, too.  :evil:

And crazy bith, Buck Tick where

HOT

well, I still they are; they've aged well . . .  :P

Dian,

Atsushi, well, he's kind of "OMG" most of the time in public . . . ;)

PanthereNoire

Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 09:59:14 AM
Atsushi Sakurai is the Buck Tick vocal and lyricist - Imai is their guitarist and composer - and way back when Yoshiki and Sakurai were consered the two hottest guys walking this world (can't say  disagree . . . )

Maybe I should post the old Rock On pics of the two together here? Anyone interested?

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 10:12:10 AM
PanthereNoire:

Atsushi Sakurai is the Buck Tick vocal and lyricist - Imai is their guitarist and composer - and way back when Yoshiki and Sakurai were consered the two hottest guys walking this world (can't say disagree . . . )

Maybe I should post the old Rock On pics of the two together here? Anyone interested?

I'm  :wink:

PanthereNoire

Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 10:27:30 AM
Okay then, as soon as I can look through my pics and find them . . . this may take a little while, since I have, er, just a few pics of Yoshiki and X Japan on so on . . .

PanthereNoire

Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 10:33:41 AM
I like him better looking at me - ie, into the camera. :)

PanthereNoire

Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 10:39:09 AM
As always, much appreciated. :)

PanthereNoire

Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 10:50:25 AM
WITHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always without: he started to constantly wear those damned shades only after you know what and everytime I see a pic of him with those on, I want to SMASH those!

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 03:08:54 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"

And they are damned lot SEXIER than idiotic michael, too.  :evil:

*Agrees on the point of "sexier than" although doesn't agree on the "idiotic Michael" comment :lol: *

And to Yoshiki's glasses..... that's so right, I want to see smile in his eyes and all I do see is glasses, I'm definately sympathising with you [you, might mean the general you as anybody who dislikes those glasses] ;]

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

PanthereNoire

Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 03:42:57 PM
Yoshiki's glasses . . . that is, his reading glasses, I rather like, since I am wearing those myself . . . but his sub glasses . . .

I would never have thought that I could consider such a basically mundane item as sun glaases the equivalent of a four ltter word, but his sun glasses . .  . they just from time to time make me want to write a rather violent piece of fiction. :P

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 03:58:30 PM
*laughs* Please don't, PN, as with a violent fiction, one we love would get injured along with smashed glasses, so it's definately not worth it....

PanthereNoire

Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 04:36:28 PM
No, no, no - I'd never hurt HIM, I couldn't, not like that.

It's more on the lines of ripping those bloody damned shades of his nose while wearing lethal heels and then STAMP the damned things into dust!

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 04:56:53 PM
Okay then. Yet, one has to be careful. [I know we are talking about fic, but STILL]

*rather doesn't go into an idea how would pick those glasses up before they get stamped in the dust, no idea what to do with the glasses later, but she doesn't like the idea of having things broken*

PanthereNoire

Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 12:20:51 AM
Quote from: "Valentine"
Okay then. Yet, one has to be careful. [I know we are talking about fic, but STILL]

*rather doesn't go into an idea how would pick those glasses up before they get stamped in the dust, no idea what to do with the glasses later, but she doesn't like the idea of having things broken*

Okay then, I'll STEAL* all his sunglasses - and if necessary every damned pair of sun glasses o the planet and in outerspace! - and put them in some kind of pirate chest and sink them somewhere into the deepest, darkest part of the ocean . . .

doesn't really matter how they are disposed off as long as he stops wearing those . . . things!

*That reminds me of a(n online) conversation I had a bit back for a week or so, about stealing Gackt's make up kit - and speculations how big the trunk is he needs for it  :twisted: - and the 37 or so fits he'd be likely to throw when he finds it was missing . . . that one really was hilarious!

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 04:35:10 AM
girls....do you like my new avatar??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

8)

PanthereNoire

Reply #17 on: December 14, 2006, 05:22:56 AM
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

But Crazy Bitch without hide, I nearly got a shock. ;)

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 14, 2006, 05:26:20 AM
lol,what do you mean??i always change my avatars.....................i dont use only hide XP

PanthereNoire

Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 05:30:02 AM
Hehehe, okay, well, yes, but I am MOST used to you having some kind of hide avatar. :)

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 05:33:22 AM
yeah thats true,hide remains the best to me::i will replace yoshiki with hide again in some days XP::anyway,shit,i have to go to school!!!!!!D<
see ya PN

btw call me Melina,not crazy bitch XD

PanthereNoire

Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 09:00:57 AM
With pleasure, Melina. :)

I just called you crazy bitch because I usually call people by their nicks unless they say they like something else better.

And keep the Yoshiki back view for a bit, why don't you? It's quite nice to look at. ;)

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 12:21:27 PM
lol,i will keep it,dont worry  :wink:

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 01:30:07 PM

Okay then, I'll STEAL* all his sunglasses - and if necessary every damned pair of sun glasses o the planet and in outerspace! - and put them in some kind of pirate chest and sink them somewhere into the deepest, darkest part of the ocean . . .

doesn't really matter how they are disposed off as long as he stops wearing those . . . things!

*That reminds me of a(n online) conversation I had a bit back for a week or so, about stealing Gackt's make up kit - and speculations how big the trunk is he needs for it  :twisted: - and the 37 or so fits he'd be likely to throw when he finds it was missing . . . that one really was hilarious!

Ah good. At least I know where all those sunglases appearing suddenly on the ocean's bottom got from. But of course I don't tell the media, let them investigate. Will be quite fun, don't you think? Zillion of glasses and many people looking for where it all came from..... and on the behind, one single person as a cause. [or actually, two people. Without him, you wouldn't have a glasses allergy :twisted: ]

Aaand, speaking of Gacchan, how big his make up kit is, according to you and friend you have discussed it?

PN, it seems that at least we two wouldn't have to go to Harajuku treasure hunting first, as debated in some other thread not so long time ago--- first we have to steal Gackt's make up kit [as I'm seriously interested in that operation but, let's keep it a secret alright?] and then Yoshiki Glasses Disposal operation---- we have lot to do.

*keeps a straight face*

PanthereNoire

Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 01:43:29 PM
Well, one could consider those seriously needed rescue operations, no?  :twisted:

And the make up kit of my favourite peacock according to rumour is of considerable size: someone mentioned the kind of traveling cases that use to have when travel was still in horse carriages or sailing ships, if you know what I mean?

Hm, I guess that might mean we would need the help of a few strong men - I wondered if those body guards of his would be amendable to soft female persuasion . . . supposedly they are really easy going on Ladies . . .

As for the sun glasses, I should think it will take them some time to make it to the ocean surface from locked and sealed suitcases in the depth of the marianas - I think it is - so we sould easily be able to beat the media on that . . .

So, when do we start?  :twisted:

And ain't fantasies fun? ;)

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 01:54:43 PM
Of course those are-- and while we're at rescuing, I think we could manage more rescues, if you know what I mean? ;] Or actually, ask someone else help us.

Yet, we need a careful plan. Let's start with Gackt (And I seriously hope he's not a foreseer/future seer, with his clairvoyant capabilities, I wouldn't be surprised; that would destroy this important makeup [del]stealing[/del] rescue operation.)

His bodyguards.... oh wait, I would hope some of them have also other preferences, as it's much easier for me to pass for a boy than for a Lady type of girl.... but let's say they would be very sensitive in this manner, I guess you already know what negotiation techniques to use with them? ;]

The sunglasses...... As much as I have the same distaste for his sunglasses, I would really start with Camui. You know, I want to see what state is make up from the 16th centyry-something in, as he claimed to be old like that, his make up should age with him as well. (Understand, I'm really passionate about HISTORY, that has nothing in common with Gackt... Yup.)

PanthereNoire

Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 02:02:21 PM
Hm, and I *could* make some comments on your comments, but I am not entirely sure what the forum rules are on some topics . . .

though I guess if the body guards don't work we could always try ChaCha who then could get You to conspire to distract Gackt . . .

er, forum rules, yes, forum rules - I'll PM you!!!  :evil:  :twisted:  :P  :twisted:  :evil:

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 02:08:43 PM
Hm, and I *could* make some comments on your comments, but I am not entirely sure what the forum rules are on some topics . . .

though I guess if the body guards don't work we could always try ChaCha would then could get You to conspire to distract Gackt . . .

er, forum rules, yes, forum rules - I'll PM you!!!  :evil:  :twisted:  :P  :twisted:  :evil:

Wow, I laughed so hard upon seeing this that I actually forgot to cough. *has some sort of a voice/throat/mild flu problem*. Please PM me.... although expect a ton of nonsense in response XD

Conspirations are fun, and conspirations of Gackt distraction, that is sounding even more interesting.... *conspires conspires*

Forums are evil and don't like our conspirations just because it's about Gacchan. *aaaaye, I haven't said anything*

PanthereNoire

Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 02:12:39 PM
It's not because it's about Hyde's favourite alien . . . it's because of the kind of distrations I was thinking about . . .

(Don't look, Hypno - nothing interesting here, no, no, no!)

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 14, 2006, 03:12:09 PM
Ah you know, we're not posting pictures, so nothing really to make Hypno looking in here, nothing really interesting.... just as was said. *l*