• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki has a new girlfriend?

XXX · 29648

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: April 22, 2008, 02:21:18 PM
Since nobody has posted anything about this yet, I thought I'd do.
I first want to say that I don't know if these are just rumors, or if it's true,
but if Yoshiki has found a girlfriend let's wish him good luck!

"Apparently the leader of the band "X Japan", Yoshiki, prefers like sentimental companion a American. The singing well-known has been seen lately with the handsome model Julia Boss.

Both walked in the red carpet during the celebration of the 50 anniversary of the prizes "Grammy" in Los Angeles, and in the concert that "X Japan" celebrated the month last in the Tokyo Dome, became to see the model supporting close by to Yoshiki. This concert was very important for the band because it was his return to the Japanese scenes.

"It is single my friend", is this Yoshiki, nevertheless, sees that its relation begins to become narrower.

Julia Boss has less than 25 years and in its work as model and actress in the United States every time gains more popularity.

On the other hand Yoshiki, that now resides in Los Angeles, has been dedicated to the composition of sound tracks for films. Its participation in the film "Saw 4", is causing that their name more and more is known in the hollywood atmosphere.

In the last visit that both did to Japan they let see in several centers of nocturnal diversion. Since then the rumors of their romance have not stopped."

This was taken from a spanish website, and translated with a translator program, so it might be not all correct.
If anyone who knows spanish wanna make a better translation, the text is here:
http://www.ipcdigital.com/ver_noticiaA.asp?descrIdioma=es&codNoticia=12939&codPagina=13448&codSecao=470

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 02:31:46 PM
Well, I have noticed some headlines of Japanese tabloids claiming that Yoshiki has an American girlfriend these days, but frankly - tabloids are not trustworthy and often make a mountain from a mole hill.

So, I've been dismissing this information as a mere rumour (nosy, on the top of all) so far and think it would be better not to dwell on it too much.  :wink:

Pony rocks!

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 02:46:58 PM
In the last visit that both did to Japan they let see in several centers of nocturnal diversion.

Nocturnal diversion? Is that what i think it is? Yoshiki you naughty boy ;)

Childish comments aside, Anna sums it up pretty well. (Mountain from a mole hill... Thats a good one! :D)

Is it just me or does she look very Angelina ish?  :shock:

MODERATOR'd!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 02:59:51 PM
It's a rumor. Trust me.

I wouldn't believe anything unless Yoshiki himself said so.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 03:21:10 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
It's a rumor. Trust me.

I wouldn't believe anything unless Yoshiki himself said so.

I wouldn'T just say it's simply a rumor since he had a few model girlfriends. It would fit him, totally

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 03:44:39 PM
I've noticed this months ago.
The face in the photo is pretty much similar to Kandice (suspectly is the singer and model of VUK).
You can see it from Yoshiki's top friends in myspace.

I saw some photos of Yo with her couple of times, but as well as with Mandi (the bassist), Twink and another singer.

And her (the photo above) is Julia Boss.. I have no idea, either this person is the same one or they have similar face xD

About rumour of her being Yoshiki's gf, hmmm.. hopefully not true ... although last year in the interview in Japanese TV, with a Japanese fortune teller, Yoshiki admitted he had a non Japanese gf.

jigokugal

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
Quote from: "friday"

Lol yeah I thought the same thing. XD I've seen photos of her where she might as well be Angelina Jolie's little sister. o.o

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to translate the article with my mad Spanish skillz. XD

I'm going to go ahead and caps-lock all the mistakes I notice, too. XD

"The Japanese SINGER Yoshiki from X Japan prefers blondes".
The famous Japanese SINGER has been seen repeatedly with the model Julia BOSS
(I found out her last name is actually "Voth").

Apparently the leader of the band X Japan, Yoshiki wants an American "sentimental companion" (yes, those are the exact words used. XD" I take it they're implying "girlfriend", though? o.o). The well-known SINGER was last seen with the pretty model Julia BOSS.

They both walked on the red carpet during the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, and Julia went to the CONCERT that X Japan performed last month in Tokyo Dome to support Yoshiki. This concert was very important for the band because it was their return to the Japanese scene.

"She is just a friend," Yoshiki has said, however, it seems their relationship is becoming closer.

Julia BOSS is less than 25 years old, and in her work as a model and an actress in the United States, she is becoming more popular.

Yoshiki, who now resides in Los Angeles, is dedicated to the composition of soundtracks for movies. His participation in the movie "Saw 4" is making his name more and more well known in the ambient Hollywood.

In their last visit to Japan, they both went to several night life centers. Since then, the rumors of their romance have not stopped.
"

So yeah, it totally sounds like tabloids are blowing this WAY out of proportion (and not even getting basic facts straight). @_@

And the headline makes no sense, especially if they're implying that Yo-chan and Julia are dating, because she's not even blonde. O_o

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 03:53:20 PM
friday wrote:
Is it just me or does she look very Angelina ish?  

Lol yeah I thought the same thing. XD I've seen photos of her where she might as well be Angelina Jolie's little sister. o.o

Actually, that's what written there in Japanese - a slender model who looks like Angelina Jolie. (phe) :D

Pony rocks!

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 04:18:48 PM
Quote from: "Amethyst_Dahlia"
Quote from: "friday"

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to translate the article with my mad Spanish skillz. XD

I'm going to go ahead and caps-lock all the mistakes I notice, too. XD

"The Japanese SINGER Yoshiki from X Japan prefers blondes".
The famous Japanese SINGER has been seen repeatedly with the model Julia BOSS
(I found out her last name is actually "Voth").

Apparently the leader of the band X Japan, Yoshiki wants an American "sentimental companion" (yes, those are the exact words used. XD" I take it they're implying "girlfriend", though? o.o). The well-known SINGER was last seen with the pretty model Julia BOSS.

They both walked on the red carpet during the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, and Julia went to the CONCERT that X Japan performed last month in Tokyo Dome to support Yoshiki. This concert was very important for the band because it was their return to the Japanese scene.

"She is just a friend," Yoshiki has said, however, it seems their relationship is becoming closer.

Julia BOSS is less than 25 years old, and in her work as a model and an actress in the United States, she is becoming more popular.

Yoshiki, who now resides in Los Angeles, is dedicated to the composition of soundtracks for movies. His participation in the movie "Saw 4" is making his name more and more well known in the ambient Hollywood.

In their last visit to Japan, they both went to several night life centers. Since then, the rumors of their romance have not stopped.
"

So yeah, it totally sounds like tabloids are blowing this WAY out of proportion (and not even getting basic facts straight). @_@

And the headline makes no sense, especially if they're implying that Yo-chan and Julia are dating, because she's not even blonde. O_o

Sentimental companion or "companyero/a sentimental" in spanish, means either girl/boyfriend, married etc.  :wink:

It says he prefers a woman from USA rather than a japanese one.

I wouldn't believe a single word or most of the news, as for example(LOL!), they say "the japanese singer of X japan" a few times  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 04:37:48 PM
Yeah, I was mainly translating it to confirm how rumor-ish it sounded. XD I mean, I've read at least a zillion tabloid articles that seem to think there's something going on between two people even when one of them clearly states that they're "just friends". o.o I don't believe a word of that article, especially given all the mistakes. XD

Japanese media is starting to annoy me with their constant harassment of Yoshiki. >_> I though that in Japan they weren't supposed to pry into celebrities' personal lives. O_o
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 09:27:10 PM by Maverick »

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 04:44:55 PM
Quote from: "Amethyst_Dahlia"
I though that in Japan they weren't supposed to pry into celebrities' personal lives. O_o

If you ever get more familiar with the Johnny's culture, you'll see that it's not like that at all xDD;

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 05:00:31 PM
Well, it wasn't exactly media that I meant. Sorry if you got that wrong.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 09:27:26 PM by Maverick »

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 06:23:43 PM
It is not Sponichi, it is Nikkan Sports, and the Spanish webiste is not a forum is a news website.

Original article: http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20080421-350755.html
Mezamashi TV:

http://www.idmodels.com/juliavoth/
I don't care if she is his girlfriend or what, I don't care about their lives, but the girl is quite hot. Btw, is this her Myspace or both girl look the same? :?
http://www.myspace.com/twink

As Amethyst_Dahlia said rightly, normally media here don't pry into celebrities private lives.
Some headlines taken from Tokyograph, only from this week:
Jun Kaname has a girlfriend
Announcer Takashi Suzuki marries
Tamaki, Shimatani's relationship already over
Chemistry's Kawabata to become a father
ISSA, Yu Abiru back together?
Announcer Mekata ties the knot
Shotgun wedding for Ken Watanabe's son
Chiriko Sakashita pregnant
And more and more, just look at the Toshi scandal.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 09:28:04 PM by Maverick »

hi there

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 06:32:51 PM
Quote from: "darkcat21"
Btw, is this her Myspace or both girl look the same? :?

no, looking totally different. I would say she looks more like Kandice.
But meh..

jigokugal

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 06:56:44 PM
Either way... shes hot.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 07:08:42 PM
Quote from: "jigokugal"
Quote from: "darkcat21"
Btw, is this her Myspace or both girl look the same? :?

no, looking totally different. I would say she looks more like Kandice.
But meh..

Thanks, I just got confused :P

hi there

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 12:37:55 AM
I've heard rumors he's dating everyone from Miyavi to someone on my LJ friendslist. *shrugs* Personally, I call the myspace top friends as his "groupie pool"/"little black book" aside from the people who are working with him. . .

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 01:05:56 AM
Well, it could be a rumor and all, but why couldn't it be real? I mean, he's human, male, needs sex and a cheesy sweetheart that calls him "Princess, my love". As long as whoever he has for girlfriend makes him have a good time, let the man go for it.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 02:38:21 AM
Quote from: "Radical Pan"
Well, it could be a rumor and all, but why couldn't it be real? I mean, he's human, male, needs sex and a cheesy sweetheart that calls him "Princess, my love". As long as whoever he has for girlfriend makes him have a good time, let the man go for it.

Word. Absolutely agreed.

I hope it's Miyavi!

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 02:50:23 AM

Totally agreed.

And if that IS his new girlfriend: score!  Go Yoshiki! :twisted:

And if it's not her, then I'm sure he's got some other model girlfriend lined up somewhere (or forthcoming soon), since that seems to be his kind of woman.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 02:56:30 AM
Quote from: "Hollywood"

Totally agreed.

And if it's not her, then I'm sure he's got some other model girlfriend lined up somewhere (or forthcoming soon), since that seems to be his kind of woman.

*snicker* He likes models. . . and, rumor has it, singing dancing entertainers

Offline Locutus

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 07:30:16 AM
Quote from: "Zwanster"
Either way... shes hot.

i second this. holy hannah. 8D

clarity of thought before rashness of action.

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 09:00:32 AM
What are you talking about? Don't you know that Yoshiki has been married for a long time now? O_o
(to his music of course)
 :twisted:

May X be with you!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 11:54:53 AM
Lol Yoshiki's girlfriend

PARTY HARD

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 12:42:34 PM

Totally agreed.

like every rock star... It's so frustrating since most girls listening to rock aren't goodlooking hot models... bah

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: "Sirimono"

like every rock star... It's so frustrating since most girls listening to rock aren't goodlooking hot models... bah

Hmm.. so.. why the models line up? hmm.. in question huh?

jigokugal

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 05:33:33 PM
Quote from: "Sirimono"

Hey, that's like dissing all the girls on this forum! :lol:

Heheh, but seriously, I totally wouldn't say girls who listen to rock are on the average less hot than girls who listen to other music-- no way!  Plenty of hot girls listen to rock!

And I have no way of knowing for sure of course, but I doubt most of his girlfriends are into him specifically because of X or Violet UK.  He's also a good-looking, interesting, rich guy with a classy image, famous enough to "be somebody" but not so famous as to be a constant paparazzi hazard in LA... if you're a model, he's the kind of guy you'd look good standing next to, and vice versa.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 05:49:31 PM
An how very superficial can that be....

May X be with you!

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 06:30:56 PM
Quote from: "nage"
An how very superficial can that be....

Which is why I hope he's in love with a certain singing dancing entertainer.  :wink:

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 06:51:51 PM
Heheh, but seriously, I totally wouldn't say girls who listen to rock are on the average less hot than girls who listen to other music-- no way!  Plenty of hot girls listen to rock!

Second that, there are a lot of hot rock chicks (in the business and the fans).