• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Ever had a dream with X Japan?

nage · 37273

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: October 28, 2009, 02:35:32 PM

other: X-japan was doing a small concert for a really stupid charity and they were late getting to stage, though yoshiki kept insisting they would be right there. When they finally did get onto stage they were all limping from playing what they called extreme twister? while on stage a random guy thanks them for donating their time, hide then automatically told the guy "f#@% you" they were not donating their time for this they wanted to be paid.

ahahaha i can totally see hide doing that

i don't think hide would do that, he did contribute to some charity organization and he even encouraged his fans do do so.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: October 28, 2009, 02:38:53 PM

other: X-japan was doing a small concert for a really stupid charity and they were late getting to stage, though yoshiki kept insisting they would be right there. When they finally did get onto stage they were all limping from playing what they called extreme twister? while on stage a random guy thanks them for donating their time, hide then automatically told the guy "f#@% you" they were not donating their time for this they wanted to be paid.

ahahaha i can totally see hide doing that
i don't think hide would do that, he did contribute to some charity organization and he even encouraged his fans do do so.

I was going to say the same :P

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: October 28, 2009, 03:09:28 PM
oh yeah, i forgot about that...maybe it's just cuz i picture him differently in my dreams...sorry  :(

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

Offline shinacira

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: October 30, 2009, 10:15:26 PM
ne its okay i do the same thing to ^_^,

sides the charity in the dream was actually a really stupid one, (like donate to feed the rich people charity stupid) one which would make even mother theresa say "F#%$ this, i am out of here"
thank you chi

thank you chi

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: October 31, 2009, 01:00:30 PM
dont know why but never have I dreamt of them........

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #95 on: October 31, 2009, 02:30:47 PM
last night i had a dream that i was swept to japan outside toshi's music studio, but it wasn't much of a studio......it was a children's daycare!! i went inside, and saw a bunch of little kids singing into a microphone with toshi as their conductor....and there was a plate of bread next to toshi on a table...after the recording was done, i talked to toshi and he said that he coud help me get back home.......and i woke up, but that was a dream in another dream.........i woke up in a dream at church with all my friends and we were about to do some traveling....

and thats it...

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: November 12, 2009, 07:37:42 PM
You guys have had more wicked dreams of X than I. The few ones I've had, have all been pretty much the same: I'm trying to get to X's concert but I'm always late and when I finally get there they either end the concert or I'm so far away from the stage that I can't hear or see anything.. Annoying dreams :(

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: November 14, 2009, 06:18:40 PM
i had one just last night...i was flipping through the channels on tv, and one of them was called "Fox Classic", and it was showing a show called "The Hottest X Japan Concert" (meaning cool in this case). it was an hour long, and it was on later, so i set it to record so i could watch it later. it was amazing...i think it was showing the Last Live or the Dahlia tour (i think that's the one with White Poem I). of course, when i woke up, i ran to the tv and looked up the channel number, but, of course, it didn't exist...i was very unhappy...

and forever with tears

Offline shinacira

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: November 20, 2009, 06:37:59 PM
Strange dream I had the other night, in it X decided to do an opera, in which everyone sang in it. yoshiki for somereason was dressed as Rambo in one part of it, then in the next seen wearing spandex and riding a motorcycle (pretending to be Taiji?). Afterwards they decided that in the next show they were going to add jumps for the motorcycles, because it they thought it would be cooler.
thank you chi

thank you chi

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: November 20, 2009, 08:16:28 PM
Strange dream I had the other night, in it X decided to do an opera, in which everyone sang in it. yoshiki for somereason was dressed as Rambo in one part of it, then in the next seen wearing spandex and riding a motorcycle (pretending to be Taiji?). Afterwards they decided that in the next show they were going to add jumps for the motorcycles, because it they thought it would be cooler.
thank you chi

HAHAHAHA

I would love to have dreams like that XD I would wake up and laugh my ass off.

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: November 23, 2009, 11:15:55 PM
i had one last night where hide was a werewolf and yoshiki was a vampire...been reading too much twilight...and seeing the movie too much,...new moon rules

and forever with tears

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #101 on: November 24, 2009, 04:49:59 AM
new moon rules
No it doesn't! LOL...I don't remember the last time I was so dissapointed in a movie!

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: November 24, 2009, 03:19:21 PM
new moon rules
No it doesn't! LOL...I don't remember the last time I was so dissapointed in a movie!
How about the time you watched Twilight? XD

hey, i'm no fangirl, but i loved new moon... the new moon movie was better than the book at least...twilight movie sucked though, i'll agree on that one.

and forever with tears

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: November 24, 2009, 07:13:56 PM
new moon rules
This!!

It's all the hype nowadays... It's really annoying.

shane140

Reply #104 on: November 24, 2009, 07:18:39 PM
new moon rules
This!!

It's all the hype nowadays... It's really annoying.
oh, don't even get me started on this, you know how much i hate it. XD

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #105 on: November 25, 2009, 04:32:48 AM
new moon rules
No Twilight wasn't so bad...I kinda liked it until I read the book :P .  But they slaughtered New Moon...Chris Weiz has no backbone! They did the same thing on 'The Golden Compass'

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: November 30, 2009, 10:32:03 PM
new moon rules
No Twilight wasn't so bad...I kinda liked it until I read the book :P .  But they slaughtered New Moon...Chris Weiz has no backbone! They did the same thing on 'The Golden Compass'

erm...it was just a comment...no need to get OT about it. i may have to start a new thread about it then...back on topic now, please?

and forever with tears

Offline Roy

• Sunday Listener
  • Nightcrawler
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: December 01, 2009, 02:00:42 AM
I dream about X really often... but usually it's just some everyday-stuff.

Yesterday ('cause it's over midnight by now), I fell asleep on the sofa after setting the table ready for my dad, who comes home to eat everyday. I've noticed that everytime I sleep on the sofa in the middle of the day, I see really extraordinary dreams, like this time.

Somehow I've gotten back to the 80's with Yoshiki and Toshi, and we were just hanging around the city. Taiji was there too, but he had some business, so he left early.
Suddenly we saw a candyshop, with all good old sweets, but it was closed.
Well, Yoshiki wanted candies so bad that I tried the door knob, and suprice! It was open! So we sneaked in, and started to eye the selection of goods. Toshi kept repeating that "this ain't good idea, let's go... please", and I repeated in my mind that I don't like candies... well, seems like I DID like them in the dream.
Then there came a gang of teenagers. (I guess we were all pretty young too)
They started to ask what the fuck we were doing there. I was kinda greedy, didn't wanna let them have any candies so I tried to distract them, by telling how good some specific toffees are. XDD
Well, that didn't quite work, guess I just pissed 'em off. :'D
That time also Yoshiki came down there. When we were just about to leave, they called Yoshiki a mom's "spoiled brat", or something... ehh.. so we got into a fight.
And got beaten up pretty bad. -___-
Before they left, they stuffed our pockets with some worms. D:
This is where I realised that it was a dream: Yoshiki asked if we could go to someplace, where he could make a call, so I gave him my cellphone. And it worked. XD After that we went to some cafeteria, where they asked for a creditcard before we could even choose what to eat! (or eat at all)
And noticed that the worms had eaten Toshi's cards. ......
:D
Then I woke up 'cause my phone was ringing.

飛ぶ夢をしばらく見ない。

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: December 01, 2009, 06:04:29 AM
And noticed that the worms had eaten Toshi's cards. ......
THAT WAS THE BEST PART XDDDDD

Damn, now I want to fall asleep on the sofa too 8D

Offline shinacira

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: June 11, 2010, 11:21:54 PM
a strange dream: all of X were getting dressed up for fancy dinner event of some kind, except yoshiki who kept hiding in the closet for some reason.  Toshi kept demanding he comes out of the closet, however yoshiki would just pop his head out then laugh and refuse. He then would hide again when someone besides toshi wasent in the room, this caused everyone to think Toshi was going crazy since it was very much unlike yoshiki to hide. After awhile toshi started to threaten yoshiki with dragging him out, when yoshiki stepped out followed by two aligators and a snake. Toshi was scared, the reptiles then walked out of the building and down the road. yoshiki followed behind them skipping and singing.
T_T

thank you chi

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: June 28, 2010, 04:21:18 PM
I had a weard dream some weeks ago.
I was allowed to be in Tokyo Dome to see X Japan rehearsals doing.
When they began the rehearsals, Yoshiki wasn't on drums and neither on the piano.
He began to run very fast rounds around the whole Tokyo Dome, I don't know how many rounds, but many and realy very fast  ;D
That was his training and rehearsal: the rehearsal of music he just did in his head during he was doing those 'marathon' rounds  :D
It was so weird to see that  ;D

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: June 29, 2010, 01:31:51 AM
I had a dream last night that I went to an X show, but instead of the Tokyo dome, they were playing on a plateau next to a very large medieval castle. I was in the audience in the valley below that seemed to go on forever in all directions, and there was a pretty crazy light/laser show. It seemed like something you would see on an episode of metalacalypse, just without all the gore and X-Japan instead of Dethklok. But then my alarm clock went off before they started to play anything :-\ If only I hadn't woken up, it probably would have been the most epic dream I have ever had.

Offline drivedrivebaby

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: June 29, 2010, 08:03:47 PM
I had a dream once that I was walking down my street sometime in the morning and Toshi draws up in a swanky car and asks for directions to Heathrow airport. I then went into my local off licence and hologram hide was working there 0_o and he spoke perfect English. I also had a dream once that Yoshiki was in my local supermarket and studying the pret-a-mange section with curious intensity. Wonder how Frued would analyse those lol...

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: September 12, 2010, 12:32:55 AM
I just had one last night where I met Yoshiki at a party haha. He looked much younger and he was eating. I asked him a few questions but he didn't respond much.

say anything /// tachikirenai kokoro ni

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: September 12, 2010, 12:51:03 AM
I had a dream about 3 or 4 years ago that I saw a show in a very small club and that I hung out with X after the show. It was weird, but now I'll get the chance to see them in the small show!

CharonCaori

Reply #115 on: October 01, 2010, 11:35:13 PM
I don't generally have dreams of Jrock bands, but I've had two of X Japan... one was a couple of months ago, they were playing live here and had a really strange opening band consisting of a few teenage girls... I don't remember much but I ended up backstage somehow.

I had another one last night... X came to an anime convention or something, and I went to see them, but there was literally no one in the audience, just me. So I just sat down in front of Toshi (it was during a ballad or something) and kind of smiled and rocked back and forth like an idiot while he sang. He had a pen because he was writing down the lyrics (he couldn't remember the English ones), he dropped it, and I freaking gave it back to him, smiling. He sort of nodded at me and kept singing and then a whole bunch of fangirls just came running in screaming all of a sudden. I had no idea what was going on. There was more Engrish from Toshi (he had a funny accent!), some random girl asked me how to say something in Japanese... It kept going, and I woke up feeling really, really happy until I realized I had missed my first class this morning. Haha, it's only a week until I see X and I can't wait, it's all I can really think about.

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: October 09, 2010, 01:28:17 AM
Just had another dream last night once again with Yoshiki in it haha. I wish I could remember the details, but he was playing some weird hide-and-go-seek type game with a bunch of people including myself. I think he was the moderator and we were all playing.

say anything /// tachikirenai kokoro ni

Offline purplexpride

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: October 27, 2010, 07:03:07 AM
I just dreamed about ToshI last night. I know a guy who was his neighbor, living in the same apartment. I asked him how is ToshI in his real life ? He told me that he is weird, but so kind and polite. If I want to meet ToshI, he can give me ToshI's address. I screamed 'Oh!!!! I have not could afford to go to Japan anymore, since I have spent my money for X Japan lives @ Yokohama!!!' ...hahaha... kind of a sad dream.

Offline eda

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: October 27, 2010, 05:10:36 PM
It's soooooo embarrassing but I was dreaming that I have a wedding with Yoshiki, hah. It was in some place like class room and there wasn't any pastor or vicar, just some voice was talking to us. With Yo-chan and me there was another two pairs who had married. The strange voice spooken to they to repeat   a wedding vows and I can't wait when I can repead it. Then I was found on some street and I was still in my wedding dress (it was so beauty ah) and I go anlong the street and hear music from GITS ^^ i go follow this sound. Some guy I  go pass was looking at me with open his mouth and the music become louder and louder and then i saw Yoshiki,  he put his back against the red, sports car and from his car could be hear this song. He was waiting on me but don't look at me and I come closer and just hug him ^^ Yoshiki was had an purple suit, it goes with my white-and-pink dress. Then I was in some room, it was a bedroom and Yochan was sitting in the corner,on the floor,  doing something on mobillephone and he looks displeased, offended or something so I thought that he's unhappy in our marriage, I sat next to him and Yochan  again ignored me, I take a
scrabble  from under the bed, show him it and we started to play. I reamenber that I was started to win and I thought "Oh no he will be angry if he'ii be the loser..." and I  decision to give him advantage..and then I wake up.

Offline skwerly

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: March 05, 2011, 09:40:22 PM
(Reviving an old thread. I hope this is ok)

I just had an X Japan dream last night.  Ok, it was some X Japan and some Luna Sea.

My dreams tend to be disjointed so here goes:

- had a brief chat with Yoshiki and some of his management regarding some kind of business proposition

- hung around the dressing room having a casual conversation with Hide like we were old friends or something then bursting out into tears and giving him a hug because somehow I knew it was a dream and I knew he's no longer with us.

- hopped into a car driven either by Hide or a friend that plays the same mmorpg as I do, dodging all these crowds of people running around the street for some reason, hitting one person who just jumped in front. The person was ok and we kept driving.

- went to a mall(?) and had Shinya from Luna Sea hanging around me for some reason, like we were best buds. He and I were talking to some promo guy trying to tell me about this new talent he had. Shinya tried to stay incognito.

- Then, I had to go shower and the bathroom I ran to in a house (I thought I was in a mall) turned into a large washroom which had doors to the hardware section of a store. (I guess I'm still at the mall?)

- I step out and I'm at my parents home, but no one was around so I took the budgie I found to the basement, looking for a better cage and, when I resurfaced my husband came home with groceries.

The dream ends with me trying to eat some shredded wheat stuffed with blueberries and raspberries only to find they've turned into very large crunchy cheese puffs. wat.