X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Has anyone ever met any X Japan members?

Guest · 32573

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 01:29:09 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDD omg.

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 02:48:54 PM
Quote from: "Maya19"
-> That would'nt exactly be what I would be writing XD;; (I'm out of the "Oh, i love you so!"-age °_° ... 3 years ago ... maybe XD *lol*)

lol, I meant that in general... XDDDDD

Quote from: "Maya19"
But this message still has time anyway ... xD
(Thank god I didn't have myspace 2 or 3 years ago °_°; That would have been embarrassing XDD).

Hehe, thank gods that I didn't know he had MySpace 2 or 3 years ago! XD

Quote from: "Radical Pan"
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14155082&blogid=152101763&page=4

Wuahaaha.. XD What a dork, lol... that's cool!  :D

May X be with you!

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 03:47:32 PM
Quote from: "Radical Pan"
Quote from: "Sirimono"

hahahah XD wtf that's brilliant you think the post is still there?

I looked for it and....HAHAHAHA HE EDITED IT AGAIN, omg, he BOLDED and made the font bigger XDDD that was probably done a day after or something because I never checked it again, but I was a n00b back then in Myspace and I didn't know how to do it (and I still don't *-*; ) but LOL, oh God, I love him.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14155082&blogid=152101763&page=4

It's the post under "Trini" (which is my name btw).

This is hilarious, I gotta tell my bf about this, lol.

oh my dear god!! he added those smileys? XDD well he seems amused about that your fanpage is gonna be the biggest, so he might actually check out other pages XDD

well he said "oh my god, what i do now" when he started myspace... maybe it was his way of communicating before he knew how to answer thingS? o.o XD

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 07:45:27 PM
Quote from: "Sirimono"

oh my dear god!! he added those smileys? XDD well he seems amused about that your fanpage is gonna be the biggest, so he might actually check out other pages XDD

well he said "oh my god, what i do now" when he started myspace... maybe it was his way of communicating before he knew how to answer thingS? o.o XD

Yeah he did XD I didn't knew you could add smilies to Myspace, I'm telling ya. And well, we're working reaaaaally hard to make it the best and bigger, let's hope one day we make it :D

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 08:47:27 AM
My japanese professor saw Toshi around 1996 in public.

He was drinking a coffee with a mate teacher, then Toshi came in the coffee store with a newspaper on hand. He just ordered a coffee, read his newspaper, drank his cofee, and left.

Quite amazing considering how people like hide would make a scandal in such a public place. XD

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 09:14:05 AM
He was drinking a coffee with a mate teacher, then Toshi came in the coffee store with a newspaper on hand. He just ordered a coffee, read his newspaper, drank his cofee, and left.

Why, that's just like Toshi. I really like him. :D

Pony rocks!

Offline merle

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 10:17:14 AM
I met Pata at Paris, for Ra:IN live. I asked him to sign a drawing of him (smiling, it's rare xD) I had made, and when he saw it he joined his hands saying : "wow arigatô arigatô" o_o I was so voiceless (screaming lol)

After that, I saw Yoshiki last year at JapanExpo.. Well, I was extremely amazed of realizing that I was more moved by the meeting with Pata than with Yoshiki O_o'''

Offline wilfleaji

• View Profile
Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 07:13:37 PM
Me i seen Yoshiki at japan expo but i never talk to him or any x-japan member me too when i seen yoshiki i was so voicless WOW its him and after i thought wow he is very small personn xD In video when i see him i think he is very tall haha ^^".
But this day i was so sad to shaw lot of people who can have yoshiki 's autograph. "Yoshiki is just front of me but i cant talk with him he is so near but so far" T_T

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #38 on: June 02, 2008, 08:37:34 PM
Does Sugizo count?:P

PARTY HARD

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: June 02, 2008, 08:38:19 PM
Not yet  :wink:

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #40 on: June 02, 2008, 08:43:22 PM
Quote from: "Matthias"
Not yet  :wink:

lol ok

i'd be glad if he could be the 6th member,really

PARTY HARD

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: July 04, 2008, 09:10:49 AM
Well, I've never met any of the members but I've been a mere few meters away from them all at one point or other at the 30th concert and also had Toshi wave at us.

Apart from that, my only real link to the members comes from a friend of mine who used to do some work for Dope Headz first vocalist - who of course remains friends with Heath and Pata.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 11:20:32 AM
I shook hands with Pata yesterday 8)  8)

And I will again in like 5 hours or so :D

This is my administrator color.

Offline Yzaleen

• Fan
  • ... In the Rain...
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 11:45:11 AM
Quote from: "Hypno"
I shook hands with Pata yesterday 8)  8)

And I will again in like 5 hours or so :D

And I hug him :) So a nice guy !!!! ;) have fun this evening !

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 11:50:28 AM
Shook Pata's hand too and got my JE tickets signed ! :D Really nice guy !

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #45 on: July 07, 2008, 04:33:14 PM
:(

May X be with you!

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 10:15:37 AM
I shook hands too and even spoke some japanese to him and he replied. It was really great, Pata is so cool.

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 11:36:24 AM
I met Pata too XD.

I shook his hand but my friend HUGGED him lol.

PARTY HARD

Offline Nikmer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jmusic.gr
Reply #48 on: July 09, 2008, 01:52:57 AM
meh+pata=hugzzzzz ^______^

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: July 09, 2008, 08:30:40 AM
Pata, as well, here :D
However, I wouldn't have even thought of hugging him. Nor did I even expect to shake his hand. xD I was surprised then, really.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Jorge

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 11, 2008, 12:49:12 AM
Gave Pata a hug at the Japan expo as well, at the smaller signing session held by the manga café... I remember walking by and being totally shocked and dumbfolded by the sudden sight of Pata in my eyes, not knowing he was giving signing sessions.

Best suprise of my life, lol..

Had him sign my X - Jealousy Scorebook (the pata equipment page) His reaction to the page was quiete funny, as if he went like "oh yes! thats the equipment I used back then" lol.

Offline Roy

• Sunday Listener
  • Nightcrawler
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: February 27, 2009, 02:58:00 AM
I'm pulling this thread up now........
Haha, it was so nice to read your memories (especially) of meeting Pata at the Japan Expo!
I met him too, and the whole situation was so unreal.
And maybe just 'cause my friends were like "panicking", I felt so calm that it wasn't even real!
Or.. well.. seems that it was, 'cause I have Patas and michiakis signed Ra:IN T-shirt. ._.
(... and the DVD aswell.)

Pata was just like... himself!
I could even draw comicstrip of this, it was so... weird.
Michiaki was so cheerful, energetic... I almost jumped into air when he gave his hand that I could shake it...and Pata sit right next to him and seemed sleepy, totally opposite to his friend. (Well, as always. :D)
And the smell of Jack Daniels in the air!
He seemed like doing all signing & handshaking & hugging like a robot, or hypnotized...
Ofcourse, I also got hug from him. I'll always remember how he fondled my back. :'D
Actually, first time when he really looked at me was when I opened my mouth and actually spoke with him in japanese. (Really should have done that from the start, but I was so stuck with english.) It was like a lightning stroke to him, his eyes opened wide and he looked into my eyes and smiled.
No more sleeping. XD
He also hoped that we'd meet again.
Made me happy.

And for the rest of the day, I was just spacing out.
I wish that I could have stayed for their gig, but my flight back to Finland was just then. :/
(oh, but I met one japanese man at the airplane, who didn't even know english, but he was at Paris/Japan Expo for Pata and the Metal Box promotion. And I had to interpret the stuerts to him. :'DD)

Also I once got my hands on a mail address to what someone told me was D.I.E in Spread Beaver, and, well, I mailed and got a reply and it seemed like it, but I'm not really sure. He wanted to enjoy rock music with me some day xD
That made my.... night! hahaha.

飛ぶ夢をしばらく見ない。

ben

Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 12:25:33 AM
I used to love meeting bands so much a few years ago but I grew out of it for the most part.
But.. I would like a chance to meet one member of X Japan someday if I can and see them live.. even if it's just one of Toshi's solo concerts.

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: February 24, 2010, 05:45:46 PM
I met Pata last December at Ra:IN's gig in Yokohama. :) My sister is crazy about Pata and I managed to get tickets to the concert AND she didn't know it before the morning of the gig. BD Anyway back to subject, after the gig there was a signing session and we managed to get autographs and hugs from him. :) I asked him to come to Finland, maybe next tour... Pata was drinking Jack Daniel's during the gig.. I don't know how much did he drank but is was a lot. :D

We're X!

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: February 25, 2010, 02:34:06 AM
Late last year I met a guy who's a friend of Yoshiki's.  They have hung out together in LA.  He told me one story where Yoshiki came over to the house of a mutual friend and was wearing some kind of hat or head gear.  They kept  urging him to take it off but he refused.  In the end he told them that he had dyed his hair and he didn't like it.  I guess if it wasn't "perfect" Yoshiki would not be satisfied.

Although I would have loved to have grilled this guy for all kinds of information it wasn't appropriate as our meeting was not a social one, but more a professional/business one. 

We are X!!!!!

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: February 25, 2010, 09:39:25 AM
Sugizo, Pata, and Taiji here.

Sugizo walking around in Santa Monica late May 2008, smiled and said hi, walked on....

Pata in August 2008, first, then a couple more times that year around LA. I won't say anything more because I don't want drama.

Taiji at The Killing Red Addiction's show June 2009.

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #56 on: February 25, 2010, 09:52:32 AM
I already mentioned my meeting with Yoshiki earlier in this thread (like, one of the first few posts I think XD). Since then I've also met Sugizo twice. =D The first time was in 2008 when he was here in NYC with Juno Reactor. He and Ben Watkins did a fan meet-and-greet at Kinokuniya. I gave him a drawing of him that I did, and a Darth Vader figure I bought for him when I'd heard Vader was his childhood hero. XD

The second time was last month right after the X Japan video shoot. After the show, me and two other fans I'd met tried to see if we could get permission to go backstage because we had gifts for the band (I had made drawings for each of the members, and they had a flag that looked like hide's heart guitar with a message written on it). After a few minutes, security let us in, and I spotted Sugizo a minute later. =D I thanked him for the guitar pick I'd caught earlier, then gave him the drawing I'd made for him (though because it took a minute for me to find it in the envelope I was keeping my drawings in, Sugi almost had to leave before I could get it out XD"). He smiled and thanked me for the drawing. =D As for the drawings for the other members, some staff members offered to deliver those to the rest of the band. ^^ Along with a photo of me and the other fans so that the band would know who gave them the gifts. XD

Offline Flippinklein

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lostpyscho
Reply #57 on: February 25, 2010, 11:40:52 AM
Yes I have met members.
:3
Which pretty much means I can die happy 8D
However...
I think the last time I was near any members was the PV shoot in LA.

Btw, that was an amazing night.

But I met SUGIZO back in...08...when he was not as a member of X but as a member of Juno Reactor, also had the amazing chance to be pulled up on that stage later that night!

I can post pics if you guys want, I got some great shots from that night!!  :3

He lives on with each smile that his music brings to each childs and adults face

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #58 on: February 25, 2010, 01:48:27 PM
Of course :) Go ahead

This is my administrator color.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: February 25, 2010, 03:32:30 PM
Well, from all these replies (saying who's met who and where) I think the subject line should be changed to "Has anyone ever NOT met any X Japan members?"  It does sound awkward...reminds me of the "Say Anything" thread.

Well, I haven't met any of them... :'( :'( :'(

We are X!!!!!