X Freaks Forum

News:

  • Welcome to Y-Freaks new forum !!!
    Please read the rules :)
  • We have T-Shirt design contest going on. Please visit this topic :)
  • New Theme! Discussion goes here
  • y-freaks.com - online for more than 13 years!
  • latest forum news: CLICK HERE

X Freaks gender-poll

Sander · 14676

Poll

Male or female?

Male
41 (51.3%)
Female
39 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: April 01, 2008, 06:39:26 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sander

  • Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 3856
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
on: April 01, 2008, 06:39:26 PM
So. Are there more male or female X Freaks here :)

If you don't want to reveal your gender, you don't have to post it, just vote. No one is able to see who voted what.

And if you have had or are having a sex change operation, or are preparing for one or whatever like that, just answer what you feel like the most :P

This is my administrator color.


Offline Skooter

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 353
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 07:07:49 PM
Very much female here! I'll post a picture in the photo thread when I receive my picture-posting rights XD.



Offline Hurley

  • Moderator
  • Big fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 774
    • View Profile
    • Blind Architect myspace
Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 07:10:32 PM
I'm a clock.


Offline VioletCamicat

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1261
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 08:55:26 PM
:/ Hm.. I'm both. Violet.
:roll: But yeah - I'll chose the biological thing then.

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse


Offline kendofreak

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 09:52:32 PM
male!



Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 10:01:28 PM
And what about us... hermaphrodites...? T_T

>,> I'm such a pervert but I'll say this: Wouldn't be a poll with question "Which gender would you like to have sex with?" more interesting?

*zomg rofl lol lmao*
I'm kidding.... XD


May X be with you!


Offline Menacia

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1001
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 10:21:33 PM
Quote from: "nage"
And what about us... hermaphrodites...? T_T

>,> I'm such a pervert but I'll say this: Wouldn't be a poll with question "Which gender would you like to have sex with?" more interesting?

*zomg rofl lol lmao*
I'm kidding.... XD


lol...such a poll might turn out scary.....



Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 10:28:29 PM
Quote from: "Menacia"
lol...such a poll might turn out scary.....

Especially if there's a both option...


May X be with you!


Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 11:47:27 PM
Quote from: "VioletCamicat"
:/ Hm.. I'm both. Violet.
:roll: But yeah - I'll chose the biological thing then.


Quote from: "Nage"
And what about us... hermaphrodites...? T_T


@Sander: WHAT did I tell you??? :D

looking at the result... looks good for me 8)

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



Offline Hollywood

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1492
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 11:55:39 PM
Quote from: "nage"
Quote from: "Menacia"
lol...such a poll might turn out scary.....

Especially if there's a both option...


Options:
- Guys
- Girls
- Both
- Usually only girls but willing to make an exception for "the guy"

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]


Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 11:58:32 PM
Quote from: "Maverick"
looking at the result... looks good for me 8)

Looks good for me too...  8)

Quote from: "Hollywood"
Options:
- Guys
- Girls
- Both
- Usually only girls but willing to make an exception for "the guy"

GREAT ones!!! XD

I would add: "Not sure"


May X be with you!


Offline VioletCamicat

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1261
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 01:32:40 AM
Quote from: "nage"
I would add: "Not sure"

Aye aye! Second that! XD

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse


Offline ferret

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 3557
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 10:34:40 AM
I like the direction this thread has taken  :twisted:

But I'm shocked there are more guys here, really? REALLY?

RIP


Offline dianne_dejarjayes

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 805
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 11:11:56 AM
lol yeah... where all the girls gone XD




Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 11:13:32 AM
Quote from: "ferret"
I like the direction this thread has taken  :twisted:

But I'm shocked there are more guys here, really? REALLY?


Yeah that's what we wanted to find out... I thought so, tho.
Except Hurley - he's a clock!

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 11:49:07 AM
I really like the fact that there are more male fans here. :3

And I would add another one:
- Usually only girls but willing to go straight for "the guy"


May X be with you!


Offline ferret

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 3557
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 12:19:32 PM
Eh, I believe the females are too lazy to vote...or something, I sure as hell have met more than 8 here.

Quote from: "nage"

And I would add another one:
- Usually only girls but willing to go straight for "the guy"



RIP


Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 12:37:15 PM
Quote from: "ferret"
Eh, I believe the females are too lazy to vote...or something, I sure as hell have met more than 8 here.

I voted for myself! ^_^

Haha, lol... Borat...


May X be with you!


Offline Hollywood

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1492
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 10:10:58 PM
I'm having way too much fun comparing this thread with THIS THREAD and drawing important scientific conclusions.

So based on current stats and my expert scientific analysis, I theorize that girls are hot for hide, Toshi, and Heath (3 + 4 + 2 = 9) while guys are hot for Yoshiki and Pata (13 + 8 = 21, close enough to 19).

8)

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]


Offline Zwanster

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 222
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 10:15:24 PM
Last time I checked I'm a dude, but you never know, alot can happen in an hour.

Odd that the men like the manly guys and the women like the pretty almost feminine guys... we sure are a strange bunch.



Offline VioletCamicat

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1261
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 10:22:45 PM
8) Hm, I think I'm fine with more active guys than girls here, haha! That proves that I'm not a fan of a boygroup! :lol:

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse


Offline Hollywood

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1492
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 11:03:54 PM
Quote from: "Zwanster"
Odd that the men like the manly guys and the women like the pretty almost feminine guys... we sure are a strange bunch.

I think some of that is a-- how can I put this into the right words-- "personal association" thing.  When physical attraction is out of the picture (i.e., hetero guys who like X), people usually choose the X member they feel they have the most in common with.  And a lot of hetero guys, unless they are REALLY comfortable in their sexuality, are going to be more comfortable talking about Pata's Les Paul than about Yoshiki's dress.

But I'm sure there are more dudes "in the Yoshiki closet" than would care to admit it.  He does make a very, very pretty princess... :twisted:

Quote from: "VioletCamicat"
8) Hm, I think I'm fine with more active guys than girls here, haha!

I'm fine with it either way... 8)

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]


Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 11:11:34 PM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
So based on current stats and my expert scientific analysis, I theorize that girls are hot for hide, Toshi, and Heath (3 + 4 + 2 = 9) while guys are hot for Yoshiki and Pata (13 + 8 = 21, close enough to 19).

I turned to a guy? ;_;

*checks the pants*

No I didn't... phew~


May X be with you!


Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 12:17:28 AM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
I think some of that is a-- how can I put this into the right words-- "personal association" thing.  When physical attraction is out of the picture (i.e., hetero guys who like X), people usually choose the X member they feel they have the most in common with.  And a lot of hetero guys, unless they are REALLY comfortable in their sexuality, are going to be more comfortable talking about Pata's Les Paul than about Yoshiki's dress.


And i'm not surprised about ANYTHING anymore after I read about YOU complaining that Yoshiki's shade of lipstick in Nude doesn't fit :twisted:

Quote from: "Hollywood"
But I'm sure there are more dudes "in the Yoshiki closet" than would care to admit it.  He does make a very, very pretty princess... :twisted:


Err... hot in here isn't it? *Leaves the thread* *whistles*

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 01:05:34 AM
What lipstick? Where? Ooooooh, Hollywooood, the dark side is calling............?

:twisted:


May X be with you!


Offline Hollywood

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1492
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 01:47:24 AM
Quote from: "Maverick"
And i'm not surprised about ANYTHING anymore after I read about YOU complaining that Yoshiki's shade of lipstick in Nude doesn't fit :twisted:

Heheh, to be honest I meant that as satire when I posted it-- Matthias was expecting my inevitable Taiji-leaving-X comment so I decided to instead comment on something random and totally different. ;)

Though I think there's some other thread where I comment about Nude too, despite how I bought it only for the interviews (uh huh, yeah...), so, uh... guilty? :twisted:

Quote from: "nage"
Ooooooh, Hollywooood, the dark side is calling............?

Again? :? I thought I'd changed my phone number, damnit!

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]


Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 01:50:51 AM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
Again? :? I thought I'd changed my phone number, damnit!

You can't avoid the dark side...  :twisted:  *chrrr chrrr I'm your father... chrrr...*

yeah, yeah...  :roll: Offtopic and I'm making no sense... 2:50 AM


May X be with you!


Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:36 AM
Quote from: "Hollywood"

Heheh, to be honest I meant that as satire when I posted it-- Matthias was expecting my inevitable Taiji-leaving-X comment so I decided to instead comment on something random and totally different. ;)


U-oh BAD X-cuse, dude, BAAAAD X-cuse!!!  :twisted:

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



Offline nage

  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 1748
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 11:15:27 PM
25 males and 12 females? WOW!  :shock:


May X be with you!


Offline Sirimono

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 998
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 11:17:59 PM
Quote from: "nage"
25 males and 12 females? WOW!  :shock:


that's rare, isn't it? for a japanese band more male than female fans XD

I wish the concerts would be more like that



„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“