• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan on Bass

Unoriginal Name X · 3641

Offline Unoriginal Name X

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: November 05, 2006, 05:58:22 PM
I don't concider myself really good or anything and I play the instrument in probably one of the worst ways possible, but eh, still decent...I think.

Sloppy play along X: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5d77sw

Yes, this was the first time I ever played along with this song. I screw up kinda bad before the solo, and at other random part through out and my made up "I'm trying to end this song like Taiji live but ain't good enough so I'll just go nuts" ending is kind of blah...well that and I totally forgot the end section.  :? I like the way you can hear the yelling from the chorus and faintly hear the rest in the background if you try really hard though.  :P  

Much prettier sounding Endless Rain: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zuq9js

Argh, I played too close to the bridge during the chorus. I was trying to give it more of a classical/stand up Bass kind of sound at that part but it didn't work as well as I had hoped.

I might post Orgasm and/or Sadistic Desire within the next few days in anyone is interested.  :P

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 07:48:52 PM
They werent very bad I think, but in my opinion it would be better if you could find a camera or so, then put the original track playing in the background (not too loud tho, so that we could still hear you :P ) so we could see how you actually play and then, as you have a video instead of audio, you can easilly upload it on Youtube, where much more people could comment and it would be easier to watch/hear it for everyone :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 05:16:29 PM
Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

it's what they said...

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 08:57:47 PM
It's a quite old link also I guess... I think I deleted the files I downloaded :S

This is my administrator color.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 08:29:54 PM
hey dude, record Sadistic Desire and I can put guitars into it ;D

Mod color o' mine