• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Two "I.V." wallpapers

Keppikeksi · 5533

Offline Keppikeksi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: December 09, 2007, 12:43:59 AM
OK, this was the first time EVER I made a wallpaper... Is not as good as I hoped I would be but it'll do. Please don't kill me for this.

I decided to make two of them. One with lyrics and one with not. First one has no lyric quotes and the second one has two lyrics lines merged in to it.

You may use these freely on your own computer. But don't claim them as yours! (Although I doubt anyone would want to claim these as their own... :?) And please do not post these on any other forum. These were made just for the X-freaks forum. But if you do post them elsewhere, at least remember to credit them!

Thanks! Enjoy - or don't. Suit yourself. :D

'm at my wits end

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 04:02:36 PM
They are pretty good. I will put on up on my computer at work.  :D

Pony rocks!

Offline NooN

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://myforeverlove.storythai.com
Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:17:28 AM
Quote from: "Anna"
They are pretty good. I will put on up on my computer at work.  :D

Me Too~!!! :D

+...NooN...+:

Offline yo say anything

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 01:58:33 PM
wooo~pretty nice!great job~

Offline avbm1980

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 10:12:42 AM
They are pretty good. I will put on up on my computer at work.  :D
OK, this was the first time EVER I made a wallpaper... Is not as good as I hoped I would be but it'll do. Please don't kill me for this.

I decided to make two of them. One with lyrics and one with not. First one has no lyric quotes and the second one has two lyrics lines merged in to it.

You may use these freely on your own computer. But don't claim them as yours! (Although I doubt anyone would want to claim these as their own... :?) And please do not post these on any other forum. These were made just for the X-freaks forum. But if you do post them elsewhere, at least remember to credit them!

Thanks! Enjoy - or don't. Suit yourself. :D

Hi everyone,
                    I know that wallpaper is as like the image of the subject. In the my opinion, image is used to remember the own past days. In the same way , wallpaper is used to remember the own subject you loved .I am giving the some example like- mango ,hill, God etc. Thanking you .