• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

They

Veresk · 12280

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://ane-chan.livejournal.com/
on: September 25, 2006, 03:01:20 PM
"sorry for my english. But i hope, that you will understand my text and understan right."

Yours faithfully,
Veresk

They

He was sitting near the piano. How difficult to look at  him! He was so tender, so defenseless. So difficult to speak with him, to feel his look and keep silent. There were deep sorrow and depression in his tender, always sad eyes. But only small part of his friends knew that he can be cruel… Very cruel…
  The Music was his soul. He breathed It. He lived It. Only music was his one pleasure.
His Child – his band – was all for him. More than other. More than we… more than me….
… He raised his eyes,looked at me and smiled. How I loved him! How I was jealous of him. He was more important person for me. Like brother…
But he loved me too. Loved as part of his child.
- Come to me…- he asked
His voice. So soft, so quiet…as he.
I came up to him….

-   Listen…

His  slender fingers were  running on keys You were not keeping pace with his action. The pure melody was flowing. It was so painful! While he will not give vent to it the pain has been always near (?).I couldn’t  tear my look away. From this sight.
 He was so far from me. He hid from me behind the black and white keys.
 The tears were flooding on his face.
So wanted to embrace him, to dry his tears…
But no!… He was on the verge of mental stress
But no!… He may had fallen down.
His soul was so tired… It was hanging by a thread over the steep. Touch it and it will fall…

The melody was slowing. The last accord. The silence.
He was hard breathing. it seems that he had ran large distances without stopping, engaged in competition with the wind and… won.
-   How? – ask he
-   It… It was so beautifull…
-   Is it truth?

He turned his face to me. I heard and saw hope in his voice and eyes.
So I lowered myself on the lap and took his palm.
-   honestly…
-   thank you… Hide…

IME THROUGH THE RAIN HAS SET ME FREE
SANDS OF TIME WILL KEEP YOUR MEMORY

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 04:20:05 PM
who's child? and who are in this story? hide and Yoshiki?

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 07:38:12 PM
Quote from: "Yoshide"
who's child? and who are in this story? hide and Yoshiki?

X-Japan - Yoshiki's child
Yes. About   Hide and Yoshiki...

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 07:17:28 PM
mm...so you mean x is like child for Yoshiki...

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 12:39:07 PM
Quote from: "Yoshide"
mm...so you mean x is like child for Yoshiki...

ugums )
 yes )

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 05:29:01 PM
^ *Got what she meant.*

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

Offline Mitsuko

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sparklysquee
Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 06:17:14 AM
I think this story was lovely. It was very sweet and touching, and sad at the same time. And Panthere, while I do understand what you're saying, it IS a fantext, which is of the author's creation.  :wink:

Your English, while not completely fluent, did not detract from the story one bit, in my opinion, and may even have added something to it, something different and special. Thank you for sharing this with us. <3

Lady, lady are you ready to go?
Why do you have to be laying down?

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 08:38:31 AM
Please elaborate
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:09:09 PM by Maverick »

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 09:50:11 AM
I've looked at the pictures of Yoshiki and hide together, as well as the lyrics of "Without You," as well as hide's interviews and Yoshiki's interviews, and I'd write a story like that were I more confident in my writing skills. I'm afraid I'll fuck up hide, so I don't write him much outside of RPs, but there is nothing wrong with exploring the idea that maybe they were more than friends.

Not to fire a shot in a shipwar or anything, I also think there's an arguable case for Toshi/Yoshiki, so PLEASE don't read this as a hide fan throwing out flames at the Toshi fans. I'm just saying it's fantext, it's no worse than any other fantext, and in the end, it's all speculation.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:09:20 PM by Maverick »

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 10:25:23 AM
I like the way you being simple yet detail in picturing the emotions of that very short scene.
thanks for it.

jigokugal

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 02:45:26 PM
Why should people only write what's true and proven by evidence?
Is there no room for fiction in the world, or just not in this forum?
Let people have their fantasies and write about them if they wish.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:09:47 PM by Maverick »

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #11 on: April 20, 2008, 06:25:16 PM
These kinds of fantexts are generally not my thing, but come on guys-- why all the controversy over this piece?

I mean, presumably, when a subforum is called Fantext and is described as "Fantext, fanfiction and stuff here", that means posting fantext in that forum is welcome and encouraged.  If you don't like to read this kind of thing... don't read it?  I feel sorry for the author here, who obviously assumed that posting X Japan fantext in an X Japan fantext subforum would be welcome and accepted.

It's like going into the wallpaper subforum and saying "I don't like wallpapers and you shouldn't have posted one publicly, and you especially shouldn't have photoshopped Toshi to be a turquoise color, because he isn't turquoise in real life". :P

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 01:07:56 AM
Yeah, I mean...I came in here to go all "what the fuck!", but come on. This is a fanfiction forum. If someone wants to make a hidexyoshiki fanfic in which Pata watches them make out from the closet and begins to get arroused, which causes his strands of hair to become tentacles, which turns the yaoi fanfic into a tentacle rape snuff fan fic then so be it.

Regardless, it's fiction and fiction doesn't always have to be grounded into reality. And reality, in this case, is whatever LiveJournal theory you subscribe to. No matter how many "facts" and deluded ideas you want to think up, it's still an opinion.

Offline Tordek42

• Absolute Destruction
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 01:29:17 AM
With all due respect, but do you really Yoshiki's gonna come on this site and read the story??

As other's have said, if you've got a problem with this sort of fiction then why bother reading/posting about it
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:10:06 PM by Maverick »

This is my moderator colour

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 11:58:54 AM
he can dislike it as much as he wants (and I guess he'd rather take it with humor than anything else). Especially since such fiction (as in doujinshi) is very famous in japan, he has surely seen lots of it and couldn't care less, could he?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:10:19 PM by Maverick »

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 12:46:50 PM
He might dislike this kind of fanfic, too bad for him then. He might also dislike inappropriate questions, negative critisism, gossips etc. but he is a celebrity, and he just has to deal with it. It comes with being a celebrity.
Limitation to creative work sucks. Even tho I'm not comfourtable reading really any type of fanfiction, I think this section will be totally useless if we set limits to what you can and what you can't write.

Mod color o' mine

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 03:20:12 PM
EDIT: Based on a precedent on this board and Yoshiki's in that context stated desire to have his private myspace messages PRIVATE, I'm removing this post. - Panthere Noire.

If you don't believe me, feel free to contact Hypno on this issue.

If you wish to discuss THAT particular issue with me, PM me.

But anything Yoshiki has PMed people on myspace about is NOT open to public discussion here.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 05:49:16 PM
So posting this "correction" to the author, unprovoked by anything except the original fantext, constitutes you having been directly addressed?

That was in regard to someone directly addressing you?  Really?

Criticism is one thing, but saying that X Japan fantext should not be posted in an X Japan fantext subforum is quite another.  What exactly is the point of the fantext subforum then, if not to post fantext?  And given that it's fiction, what is the point of "correcting" someone on it?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:11:04 PM by Maverick »

Offline VioletCamicat

• Die-hard fan
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 06:17:39 PM
Sorry for that question and sorry for asking publicly, but:
Who has the right to decide that, PN? I think we all have the right to read a reason for that censorship.
From my personal point of view I think it's really overacted, but that's not the point right now. I think there have been no rules of this forum broken in this now edited post and so it might be helpful to post a particular explanation for this censorship publicly.

I don't want to argue, but I think it is just not fair that way. Really - IF Yoshiki really answered some MySpace PMs he shouldn't expect that everyone who got an answer (if they really gor answers) won't mention it publicly. If he really doesn't want people mention that somewhere, he should either not answer at all or simply ask for keeping that stuff private. It might be, that you think it's clear that one should keep this private, but obviously (and kind of naturally) as you can see not everyone will do so.
I cannot tell, if this answer exists and actually I don't care really. People still can decide if they believe the person who says so or not.

So did Yoshiki ever say "Don't mention publicly what I wrote in PM answers!" ? Really, I think he's aware of that someone might spread the word, I cannot imagine that he's so naive and helpless. And so he might be careful what to write at all (IF he wrote at all).
My opinion is just, that you haven't got the right to decide that. It's your point of view, that it should be kept private - no fact or rule, when I'm not wrong. If I'm wrong (and I guess then I'm not the only one who doesn't understand this reaction), I'd like to have it claryfied publicly. For ALL people here, so that we maybe can prevent incidents like this in future.
Yeah... just my opinion about that. Thank you.

Sorry for the offtopic.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:11:14 PM by Maverick »

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 08:52:40 PM
You make some really good points, Camicat.  I completely agree with your whole post.

I also don't see where Millie broke any rules, because I see nothing in the forum rules that applies at all to Yoshiki's myspace PMs.  IF this is really a rule, then it needs to be posted publicly so everyone is aware of it.  (Personally I see no reason for such a rule in the first place.  This isn't an official forum, and Yoshiki can take care of himself.)  At any rate, no one should be expected to comply to "secret" rules-- how is anyone even supposed to know what they are?

And if this isn't really a forum rule, then no one should be censored for "breaking" it.

So, could the status of this "rule" please be clarified?  And could someone direct us all to where this rule was publicly posted?  Thanks.

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 09:14:59 PM
sometimes all you can do is lol guys

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 09:20:50 PM
sometimes all you can do is lol guys

"lulz", that's the word... Sometimes I really regret I'm not editing Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Pony rocks!

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 12:05:02 PM
wow, I completely missed what happened here. Its probably a good thing given the parties involved  :P

Offline VioletCamicat

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 12:07:12 PM
Huh? Good thing? :D
Hey, don't worry... you didn't miss anything special...

mod mode

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 12:18:57 PM
Yeah, I dont think you where here for the whole "Without You" debate. It was quite hilarious the lengths some people would go to just so they didnt have to admit they were wrong

Offline VioletCamicat

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: May 03, 2008, 12:56:26 PM
Oh, I think in this case I didn't miss anything special as well... :D

mod mode

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 12:16:31 PM
he-h... thx for all your words.
and sorry for this text

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 04:31:56 PM
and sorry for this text

Don't be sorry for it. It's something you like to do. Don't let people bring you down for something you enjoy.
It just shows that you have more of an imagination and a little more open-minded about things. Forget about all the haters ;D

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 12:43:24 AM
and sorry for this text
As leria83 said: no need to be sorry, you've done nothing wrong. :)