steam03 · 5361

Offline steam03

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: February 12, 2009, 05:38:17 AM
I tried my best to put it in English.

Yoshiki組賽車隊出戰
12.02.2009 12:33    

【商台互動生活副刊組】上個月來港完成兩場演唱會的日本搖滾鼻祖X JAPAN,其隊長Yoshiki達成了海外演出的心願後,回到日本又有新搞作,但今次與音樂無關,他宣布與賽車製造商童夢合作,組成一隊全新賽車隊「Team Yoshiki &童夢Project」,將會出戰日本著名賽車活動「Super GT Series」。

Yoshiki今次與日本賽車名廠組成賽車隊伍,被視為日本賽車壇的「救世主」!皆因在現時經濟低迷下,日本賽車業困難重重,有不少車廠如本田、三菱等等,就因為資金問題決定不再參賽,因此,Yoshiki願意花錢在賽車壇上,日本賽車業十分感激他。而這隊「Team Yoshiki &童夢Project」的資金贊助,亦是由Yoshiki投資的另一項運動飲料「Rock Star」所出資,他今次可算是瞓身支持,怪不得賽車壇會視他為「救世主」了。

原來Yoshiki也不是第一次接觸賽車運動,早於1995至1997年,X JAPAN就曾經以樂隊的名義,贊助日本F3000方程式賽車的其中一隊車隊,可見X JAPAN眾人一早已對賽車十分支持。而「Team Yoshiki &童夢Project」車隊,將會於4月19日首次正式出戰,Yoshiki則表示:「既然參賽了,就必定要贏!」盡顯其爭勝的決心,不知他到時會否也落場客串一下呢?

After finishing 2 lives in HK last month, Japan rock band legend leader Yoshiki has a new liking, only this time doesn't have anything to do with music. He announced, in the press conference, that he will be teaming up with a Japan Super GT Team Takata to form a racing team, Team Yoshiki & 童夢Project. THey will be racing in the upcoming Super GT Series. 

Under the economic crysis, Japanese racing industry is facing bigger than ever challenges. Big makes such as Honda and Mitsubishi are forced to quit racing because of lack of money. Yoshiki's presence in Japanese racing is regarded as a "Saviour" behaviour! The Japanese racing market showed tremendous appreciation to Yoshiki and Rock Star's investment in this field and named him the "Saviour" to Japanese Racing.

This is not the first time Yoshiki has been involved in racing. In 1995-1997, X Japan sponsored one of the racing teams in a Japanese F3000 formula race. This shows the support in racing from the X Japan members. "Team Yoshiki and 童夢Project" racing team will officially participate their first race in April 19. YOshiki says, "Since we are now involved in racing, the only outcome must be a victory!"

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 08:03:34 AM
Thanks!

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 10:13:55 AM
Hahahah, this is great ;D
ThanX for the translation!

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 11:06:56 AM
some links with Yoshiki's photos... I love his new hair color :-)
Whoa now you mention it o_O the colour has changed! WOW! Yoshiki changed his hair colour again, after 10 years!

It's.... different... but it looks good on him.

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 12:18:28 PM
moreover the hair is growing.... ^^

Offline Kaunis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 04:15:32 PM
That's the same colour my mom dyes her hair. I don't know if I should be scared or not.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:18:57 PM by Kaunis »

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 06:15:55 PM
That's the same colour my mom dyes her hair. I don't if I should be scared or not.

XDDD OH GOD

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 06:22:04 PM
New hair looks nice..quite reddish, not so blonde like he used to be for a while.
What I like more, is the fact that he keeps his hair growing. Maybe this is another sign for X to keep staying.
Somehow he looks quite a lot like Sugizo now. This is nice, because in 2k7 Sugizo looked a lot like YOSHIKI.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:23:38 PM by Menacia »